So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I got your request and i accepted but it just keeps staying on that screen and not doing anything when i click it!! i'll try again now

Hello ladies boy have you all been chatty since I logged off! :rofl: Like that is supposed to surprize me!

We are just getting ready to start bd'n again this month. I think my DH was feeling neglected cause he asked for :sex: Twice on Sunday :rofl:

How is everybody else?

Hello ladies i am new, I wondered if i could please join your group?
I dont know anything about my cycle because i havent had a proper on since 17, BUT i ov'd this cycle on cd19 and im just going to add 14 days on to that to see wheni should test soooo friday 12th?

(quick recap we are trying after a mc at 5 weeks in jan and again mmc at 8 weeks in march, was on pill staight after as I was getting married didnt want to bleed over then/honeymoon)

ive been testing for days now, :( so ashamed, i am 10 dpo and not even a faint smidge of a line, with a wide range of tests :( i sometimes wish i couldnt drive or order on line or hide tests in the house to sneakily do !! grrr!!

anyway lots of good luck to everyone xx

Hello ladies i am new, I wondered if i could please join your group?
I dont know anything about my cycle because i havent had a proper on since 17, BUT i ov'd this cycle on cd19 and im just going to add 14 days on to that to see wheni should test soooo friday 12th?

(quick recap we are trying after a mc at 5 weeks in jan and again mmc at 8 weeks in march, was on pill staight after as I was getting married didnt want to bleed over then/honeymoon)

ive been testing for days now, :( so ashamed, i am 10 dpo and not even a faint smidge of a line, with a wide range of tests :( i sometimes wish i couldnt drive or order on line or hide tests in the house to sneakily do !! grrr!!

anyway lots of good luck to everyone xx

Hi MrsNeish2be,

So sorry to hear of your losses. Welcome to this thread. Everyone is lovely on here and you will be made right at home!

Welcome Mrsneish2b so sorry for your losses. You will find us and everybody on here most helpful unless you are trying to stay away from POAS :rofl:

We are all pretty much addicts when it comes to that.

Hey Leelee how are you today?

Welcome Mrsneish2b so sorry for your losses. You will find us and everybody on here most helpful unless you are trying to stay away from POAS :rofl:

We are all pretty much addicts when it comes to that.

Hey Leelee how are you today?

Hey Csunshine,

How are you?

I am grand. Not too impressed with my chart though. It's so boring :(

Good on CD 5 and dh has felt so neglected since I had spotted since last Saturday. :rofl: He is very ready for this cycle of bd'n :rofl:

We are having a good day so far. Don't have anything planned just work then family.

Your charts looking good I don't see what you mean? It went up today again.

Morning ladies

where are my ov twinnies.......... I need to obsess over your charts. Also I'm getting an urge to POAS - someone please stop me it's way too early and all I have are FRER which cost £5 each!

Morning ladies

where are my ov twinnies.......... I need to obsess over your charts. Also I'm getting an urge to POAS - someone please stop me it's way too early and all I have are FRER which cost £5 each!

Step away from the sticks! You didn't get a BFP til 15DPO the last time so it is way way too early for you. I like your temp rise this morning. Now we are 8 DPO we can officially obsess about the charts. I got a slight temp rise this morning but it still isn't higher than it ever was so can' get too excited about it.

:muaha: I know I know but I want to POAS! I wish I had some IC now! :rofl::rofl:

Your chart looks nice and steady Leelee - still rising.

:muaha: I know I know but I want to POAS! I wish I had some IC now! :rofl::rofl:

Your chart looks nice and steady Leelee - still rising.

I bet it will start to fall tomorrow. It's weird, it is always so rocky before O and then after it is quite steady (and boring). Have you any symptoms, or are you still not symptom spotting?

I have lots of IC's but just get so upset by the BFN that there is no way I am testing til AF is late. Oh please be late AF!!!!

No still not SS!

PMA leelee - your temp is not going to fall tomorrow and AF is definately going to be late - by at least 9 months!

No still not SS!

PMA leelee - your temp is not going to fall tomorrow and AF is definately going to be late - by at least 9 months!

I know, I am trying to have PMA. It's hard with these piddly low temps!

How are you anyway?

I know your temps are low but your chart is still following a pattern and that is important too.

I'm ok thanks for asking. Seem to be a bit brighter these days.

Did you got see your GP about the low temps?

I know your temps are low but your chart is still following a pattern and that is important too.

I'm ok thanks for asking. Seem to be a bit brighter these days.

Did you got see your GP about the low temps?

Haven't been yet. Someone on here said that the GP's really dismiss the low temps so am not too sure what way to put it. I don't know my GP so not too sure what to do. I am also moving (yay found a flat!!!) in 2 weeks so will prob wait til I move and register with a new GP and take it from there. It might be a better idea.

Glad your feeling better in yourself. I really hope you get good news this month. At least one of us has to get lucky. Hopefully all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->