So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Great news on your flat - good luck with the move. Yeah that sounds like a good idea to visit your new GP when you register and explain it to them. It will be fine. Hopefully you'll be going to see him to tell him your pregnant!

Fingers crossed for 3 BFP in a weeks time!

Great news on your flat - good luck with the move. Yeah that sounds like a good idea to visit your new GP when you register and explain it to them. It will be fine. Hopefully you'll be going to see him to tell him your pregnant!

Fingers crossed for 3 BFP in a weeks time!

Ha ha! That would be lovely! I am going to enjoy stalking your chart and Loulou's chart for the next few days. :)

Right I'm starving so going to get breakfast.

speak to you later - have a nice day. :hugs:

Hey girlies! slight temp rise for me this morning but nothing to write home about, been feeling pretty normal, nothing to report! haha which is good for our no SS challenge, im sound as a pound, completely fine!!

Im fine!! still feeling pretty normal!! no SS here to report, im doing good, how are you doing leelee? cant believe i missed our other Ov twinnie this morning!

Im fine!! still feeling pretty normal!! no SS here to report, im doing good, how are you doing leelee? cant believe i missed our other Ov twinnie this morning!

Hiya,

I feel normal too. I have cramps and a lower backache but I always get this!!! The only thing is that my CM is really dry, like AF is about to come any moment. Usually I get creamy CM and on the day of AF my CM dries up. This month it was v creamy for the first few days, then it has dried up and is dry and sticky. That is not symptom spotting though, as dry CM is not a good sign!

Ive been having niggly like small AF cramps on and off but thats just normal for it due in a few days so thats not a SS either, just meh!

I hope your CM picks up a bit!! You had a rise this morning didnt you, fingers crossed xxx

Ive been having niggly like small AF cramps on and off but thats just normal for it due in a few days so thats not a SS either, just meh!

I hope your CM picks up a bit!! You had a rise this morning didnt you, fingers crossed xxx

Yeah, not really a significant rise though! Still it is a bit more exciting than last months chart!

Only time will tell! How long is your cycle normally? AF is due for me on Saturday. Die AF die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cycle started at 28 days then increased to 29 and ive had a 30 or 2 so FF averages me at 29 days now so she isnt due until Monday which is still a while off it feels. Im sure she'll rear her ugly head soon for me though i usually spot a few days before, last month i s spotted for 5 days!! before she came. Usually though its like 2 or 3 max. I only had a small rise myself this morning. boo!!

Hello ladies just checking in on you.

Leelee and Loulou still not symptom spottin? I truly hope this is the month for you!

I am getting ready for a next week :rofl: :sex: had to replenish the stock :rofl:

Evening ladies

Loulou AF due on Monday for me too. Hope she stays away for us all!

No SS still and I managed to avoid the temptation of POAS! I'm glad I didn't waste the money.

How are you doing?

:hugs:

Evening ladies

Loulou AF due on Monday for me too. Hope she stays away for us all!

No SS still and I managed to avoid the temptation of POAS! I'm glad I didn't waste the money.

How are you doing?

:hugs:

Glad you resisted the lure of the sticks!

I am okay, very very irritable though. That is normal for me at this point as well.

How is everyone? It's very quiet these day.

Girls I dunno what's happening, I've had creamy cm all day I've had a few more pains after my tea I've just gone to run a bath now and I'm bleeding like badly! I'm cd23 I'm never ever on now I've been having 30 day cycles with spotting a few days before..but this is like full flow fresh blood!?!

Girls I dunno what's happening, I've had creamy cm all day I've had a few more pains after my tea I've just gone to run a bath now and I'm bleeding like badly! I'm cd23 I'm never ever on now I've been having 30 day cycles with spotting a few days before..but this is like full flow fresh blood!?!

Oh LouLou, I don't know, would it be AF early? Is it too heavy to be implantation? Are you okay? Do you usually get cramps and do you have cramps with the blood?

It's like full on heavy at flow, I had pains before like I needed the loo sorry but I just went to go, there was nothing in my underwear but I wiped and it all came out I've hopped in the bath now but the cramps are getting worse I never cramp when I spot just the first cd really. Af has never been whole week early, I'm worried!

It's like full on heavy at flow, I had pains before like I needed the loo sorry but I just went to go, there was nothing in my underwear but I wiped and it all came out I've hopped in the bath now but the cramps are getting worse I never cramp when I spot just the first cd really. Af has never been whole week early, I'm worried!

If it is AF maybe you usually O really late and you O'd early this month? It is so hard to tell because I can't see previous charts or we don't know what your LP is. If you are worried, I think maybe you should ring NHS Direct (08454647).

Another suggestion is to post a thread in TTC and 1st tri and ask if anyone had this before? It could be implantation bleeding, but it seems a bit heavy to me for it to be that. Who knows though, everyone seems to be so different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->