So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Yeah so am I. Not thinking about ttc has made me so much calmer.
I am no longer going to symptom spot, or worry. what will be will be!

I'll wait and see how long that way of thinking lasts!!! Although we are going away for 2 weeks soon partially over my TTW so hopefully this month should be fairly stress free!! YAY

How r u doin polaris?

xxx

18 weeks Polaris! Where does the time go!! Thats brill!
Butterfly and Leelee definately no SS this month lets just wish the witch is going on a sabattical (sp) for a few months from us starting here!!
Hayley I hope your FS gives you some better news and gives you the answers you deserve to have properly.
Jeanette im sorry now is such a stressfull time for you *hugs* a letter sounds like a good idea!

everyone else, happy sunday!! xxx

That sounds like a good attitude. Where are you going on your holidays? I am doing well thanks.

Just going back to where we used to live for a couple of weeks to catch up with family and friends!!! also got a friends wedding to go to!! So hopefully it'll keep my mind off things!!
xxx

Afternoon everyone! Went to see Looking for Eric in the cinema today. It is brill. I used to have a major crush on Eric Cantona and am happy to report that he is still hot!

Welcome back Jojazz!

How is everyone?

Im a bit hungover today havent stopped eating, got the munchies trying to soak up all the alcohol! Ive just mooched about most of the day just chilling out and tidying round not the most exciting Sunday in the world!!

hey girls, how is everyone? hope you've all had a fun weekend!
I had a great time away with the girls, I haven't laughed so much in months! It was such a good feeling :happydance:
So tired now though.
Also picked up the boudoir album for dh for our anniversary in 2 weeks time, it's amazing! :wohoo:

Been taking the Agnus Castus, really hoping it's going to make a difference!

hey girls, how is everyone? hope you've all had a fun weekend!
I had a great time away with the girls, I haven't laughed so much in months! It was such a good feeling :happydance:
So tired now though.
Also picked up the boudoir album for dh for our anniversary in 2 weeks time, it's amazing! :wohoo:

Been taking the Agnus Castus, really hoping it's going to make a difference!

Hey Mrs N

Glad you had a great weekend! Are you working early tomorrow or have you got it off?

oh how exciting I have to wait till the 28th but how exciting this month I have felt myself ovulating been getting pains in my ovaries and I felt sick

Could be reading far to much into it but fingers crossed anyone else felt those things?

Today was actually a much better day ms wise than I have had in a while! I am not doing well with the letter. We talked a bit (and argued a bit) Sat night and I made a few things clear. We were supposed to talk more today but he got a migrane. I guess it can wait a day or two!!

Haha same here!! Ive got tender boobs but I always do a week before AF so nothing unusual or out of the ordinary here!!

Can I ask, how come your chart says the DPO and mine is just dotted lines, is it because i might not ov ov'd? im gonna have to read up..

Can I ask, how come your chart says the DPO and mine is just dotted lines, is it because i might not ov ov'd? im gonna have to read up..

I think it is because it is your first month so it isn't sure of your O day.

No symptoms for me either!!! And no exciting temps in my chart either. Same ol, same ol!

Ive read up a bit and it said its because it hasnt got enough non temping factors in there to make sure it is right so i went into the data entry and put in EWCM around ov time and they went solid, its cos i never put in that data.

Ive read up a bit and it said its because it hasnt got enough non temping factors in there to make sure it is right so i went into the data entry and put in EWCM around ov time and they went solid, its cos i never put in that data.

God stuff. Glad you found out why!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"