So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I forgot to say I've bought some Pre-Seed which arrived today ready for all the :sex: :rofl:. My DH eyes lit up when I showed him and told him what it was for!! :rofl:

Has anyone else used it?

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I have ordered it as well. My OH was delighted when I told him too!

Hey Polaris

you have been an inspiration to me this month showing how strong you've been in not testing..... and because of your strength I definately will not be testing early in March. If you really don't want to see that dreaded BFN then I think you should wait for a few days. How long is your cycle normally?

Thanks Butterfly - I don't know if it is strength or just fear of seeing BFN!! To be honest I have no idea of my cycle as I only came off BCP in December so this is only cycle 2. It would be amazing to be pregnant so quickly as I had prepared myself for it taking a while for my body to readjust. Still not decided on whether I'll test tomorrow - might wait and see what my temperature does first.

PS I've no experience with pre-seed but it's great that your hubbys/partners are so enthusiastic! Not quite sure how mine would react - he tends to belong to the school of 'unprotected sex = pregnant' so he can be a bit slow-to-warm-up to ideas for giving this a helping hand!

PS I've no experience with pre-seed but it's great that your hubbys/partners are so enthusiastic! Not quite sure how mine would react - he tends to belong to the school of 'unprotected sex = pregnant' so he can be a bit slow-to-warm-up to ideas for giving this a helping hand!

Mine just sees lubricant = fun!!!

:rofl: That could appeal to my OH too come to think of it! As long as I didn't emphasize the baby-making properties too much he would probably be up for it!

:rofl: That could appeal to my OH too come to think of it! As long as I didn't emphasize the baby-making properties too much he would probably be up for it!

That's what I have done, concentrated on the fun and 'accessory' element of it! My OH is well up for it!

Well, after 3 faint BFPS yesterday (11 dpo), today I went to my doctor's office to get a proper blood test. He said that if I've been having no breast tenderness then it's not a good sign and it will probably "not take." I'm supposed to go back on monday to see if my HCG levels are doubling, which would be a good sign. To be honest, I have been really worried about this no symptoms thing, because the last time I was pregnant my breasts were really sore. But that one ended in m/c, so look how well that turned out. I'm just a bit down right now gearing up for another nerve-wrecking wait until Monday :sad1:

Well, after 3 faint BFPS yesterday (11 dpo), today I went to my doctor's office to get a proper blood test. He said that if I've been having no breast tenderness then it's not a good sign and it will probably "not take." I'm supposed to go back on monday to see if my HCG levels are doubling, which would be a good sign. To be honest, I have been really worried about this no symptoms thing, because the last time I was pregnant my breasts were really sore. But that one ended in m/c, so look how well that turned out. I'm just a bit down right now gearing up for another nerve-wrecking wait until Monday :sad1:

:hugs:

Oh no, that sounds really stressful. I hope that everything goes well on Monday at the doctors. Not everyone gets symptoms in the early stages so I don't know if it's necessarily a sign that it won't 'take'.
:hug::hug:

well I tested again and got :bfp: !!!! cant believe it!!! still very nervous after m/c

my symptoms have been :

awful cramps....been running to loo for days checking for :witch:

very spotty !!!!!

gone off certain foods last few days....

no sore boobs really???

well I tested again and got :bfp: !!!! cant believe it!!! still very nervous after m/c

my symptoms have been :

very spotty !!!!!

no sore boobs really???

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOW Congratulations!!! So pleased for you Bumpty. I can understand feeling very nervous after m/c but I'm sure everything will go smooth this time round.

my symptoms have been :

very spotty !!!!!

no sore boobs really???

Yay, great news. I wish you the best of luck and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hayley, how are you this evening? Thinking of you and hoping you are OK. Are you still spotting?
Polaris

Hayley, how are you this evening? Thinking of you and hoping you are OK. Are you still spotting?
Polaris

I hope she's okay. I don't think she has been on all day. How are you Polaris? When is AF due?

I hope she's okay. I don't think she has been on all day. How are you Polaris? When is AF due?

We miss you Hayley and hope that you are OK. :hug:

Thanks for asking leelee, I am feeling a bit odd today. After having been convinced for the whole TWW that this is not my month I'm starting to think that maybe it could be. I still have no real symptoms, just tender bbs and a slightly odd/queasy feeling from time to time (not strong enough to classify as nausea). But I've lost my conviction that I'm not pregnant.

I don't really know when AF is due - that is part of the problem. It's only my second cycle after coming off BCP and first month charting. I think I'm going to test with a FRER tomorrow morning if I don't get AF overnight. No signs of her at the moment and don't really feel like she's on her way anymore either. Whereas earlier this week it felt like she could arrive at any minute.

How are you doing this evening? When are you and DH planning to try out the preseed?

We miss you Hayley and hope that you are OK. :hug:

Thanks for asking leelee, I am feeling a bit odd today. After having been convinced for the whole TWW that this is not my month I'm starting to think that maybe it could be. I still have no real symptoms, just tender bbs and a slightly odd/queasy feeling from time to time (not strong enough to classify as nausea). But I've lost my conviction that I'm not pregnant.

I don't really know when AF is due - that is part of the problem. It's only my second cycle after coming off BCP and first month charting. I think I'm going to test with a FRER tomorrow morning if I don't get AF overnight. No signs of her at the moment and don't really feel like she's on her way anymore either. Whereas earlier this week it felt like she could arrive at any minute.

How are you doing this evening? When are you and DH planning to try out the preseed?

Wow, that all sounds really good and you are 15 DPO now, aren't you? You must be excited to test. I really hope you get a :bfp:

I am chilling out tonight. Will try out the pre-seed on Monday night. Am away on Tuesday night with work but back again on Wed so can try it out again! Lol! What are you up to?

I'm so excited for you!

Yes 16 dpo tomorrow so if I am pregnant it should definitely show up. I'm trying to prepare myself for BFN but I can't help getting my hopes up a little bit. I am excited but I'm nervous too. You girls will all be the first to know either way (after OH I suppose!!).

My OH is doing band practice tonight and there's nothing on the TV so I've no distractions from B&B. Which isn't really helping to distract me from worrying about testing tomorrow!! :rofl:

Feeling pretty tired so I expect I will get quite an early night - Ooh, maybe it's another symptom?

Don't want to get my hopes up, if I get BFN tomorrow my POAS phobia will be back in full force!

Polaris

Im wishing you loads of luck for tomorrow morning!!! The suspense would kill me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->