So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thanks girls, I would be lost without all of your support on here.

Hayley we're all worried about you :( :hug:

Polaris good luck but don't take a BFN to heart if it turns up, because of the info I found below, okay? Hoping it's a good strong BFP for you though so you can have your answer!! :hugs:

Bumpity, CONGRATULATIONS!! :dance:

Found this helpful, for those who are interested.

The ranges of hCG levels during the first trimester can vary greatly from one woman to another, as well as from one pregnancy to another. In general, at around three weeks of pregnancy your hCG levels will be between 5 and 50 mIU/ml. At around the 4th week, hCG levels will be between 5 and 426 mIU/ml. At week 5, the range jumps to 18 to 7,340 mIU/ml. By week 6, it is between 1,080 and 56,500 mIU/ml. During weeks 7 and 8 of the first trimester, hCG levels will rise to between 7,650 to 229,000 mIU/ml. HCG levels during the first trimester will peak sometime around 9 to 12 weeks of pregnancy, at somewhere around 25,700 to 288,000 mIU/ml. By the final weeks of the first trimester week 13 and 14, hCG levels are finally on the decline, and will be at around 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml.

This could explain my BFN with no AF yet, as my tests test for min of 25mIU/ml, and I tested on the 25th which would have been 4 weeks. If I am one of the ladies who had as little as 5mIU/ml on the 25th it would explain the BFN. Of course, I could just not be pregnant, but I'm having light spotting these last couple of days that is NOT turning into AF from the look of it and that is unlike me, I usually have 1-2 days spotting with it turning into AF by the 2nd day. I can keep hoping, right? My sense of smell is really good right now and my breasts are tender and when I drink water it tastes like metal. I can keep hoping!!

Oh my God girls, I got my :bfp:!! I am completely still in shock! The line is not faint at all, nearly as strong as the control line. I woke up at half six needing to pee and took my temperature then and when it was still high it gave me the courage to test. OH didn't sleep very well last night either so I'm not going to wake him up yet cos he is very grumpy when just woken up after no sleep! So I will wait till I gets up and then surprise him with it! No more sleep for me though I don't think!! Too excited!

Oh my God girls, I got my :bfp:!! I am completely still in shock! The line is not faint at all, nearly as strong as the control line. I woke up at half six needing to pee and took my temperature then and when it was still high it gave me the courage to test. OH didn't sleep very well last night either so I'm not going to wake him up yet cos he is very grumpy when just woken up after no sleep! So I will wait till I gets up and then surprise him with it! No more sleep for me though I don't think!! Too excited!

Congrats Polaris!!! That is awesome news!! I'm so happy for you that you got your :bfp:!!! All the best to you:) xoxo:hug:

Thanks, it's just mad cos I had no real symptoms at all until about Thursday. As you know, I was actually completely convinced that this wasn't my month cos I just wasn't feeling it. Still don't really have many symptoms except for my bbs are definitely a bit heavier and feeling slightly queasy/light-headed every now and then. And I was exhausted last night.

My due date based on date of O is 5th November - I really hope that everything goes well, i know it's early days at the moment.

congratulations :bfp::bfp: glad we are in it together!! :happydance:

Hayley hope you are ok? xxxxxx

Yes we must be pretty close together in our dates! I haven't dared to venture as far as First Tri yet but I'll no doubt see you there when I'm brave enough to go there!!

Yes we must be pretty close together in our dates! I haven't dared to venture as far as First Tri yet but I'll no doubt see you there when I'm brave enough to go there!!

lol I darent either!!!! we will do it together!! :blush: think I will stay here for a bit!!

lol I darent either!!!! we will do it together!! :blush: think I will stay here for a bit!!

LOL, me too! Hopefully we'll be able to bring some more of the girls with us cos I'm hoping to see some more :bfp:s really soon!!

LOL, me too! Hopefully we'll be able to bring some more of the girls with us cos I'm hoping to see some more :bfp:s really soon!!

Ahhh! Congrats Polaris, I had a good feeling you would get a :bfp:. Am delighted for you! Have you woken up OH yet? You must be dying to tell him. You have made my day!!! :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS POLARIS!!!!!!

I am SO happy for you!!! :hugs:

I have been staying off here the last couple days (so frustrated with my stupid body) but I was catching up this am and in reading the first (of 4 pages) I missed I just KNEW you were going to get a :bfp: this morning!!

Congratulations Polaris and Bumpty!!! I knew you could do it!!!

Found it really hard the last few days and couldn't handle seeing all new BFPs (i'm horrid aren't i), i just wanted an easy ride for once on the baby making front. Having a horrendous AF, i suppose made worse coz of chemical pg. Just read through the last few days and wanted to say thank you for thinking of me, i really appreciate it. I suppose i feel worse as i now have to wait another month at least before i O again - its such a lonnnnng time. Not going to depress you all and am going to take a break from here for a few days as don't want to bring all you positive girls down.

Catch up with you all soon, good luck if you haven't tested yet with getting your BFPs, speak to you all in few days when i'm feeling a bit more positive xxxxxxx

oh honey....Im sorry about :witch: and chemical.....

Its sooooo hard all this ttc stuff :-( I hope you feel better soon and Im thinking of you :hug::hug::hug:

Oh Hayley, I'm sorry you're feeling so down hun :hugs:

I will look forward to next cycle with you. I am positive I am not pregnant now....I am on cd 33 and still testing :bfn: Now I just need the stinkin :witch: to just show her ugly face to I can move on to next month. She is a horrid horrid evil tease.

Thanks a million for all the lovely messages. You girls are great, you have made my day even better by being able to share it with you all.

Well I left the chemist bag with the test in it on the table and I was out doing the gardening when OH got up. He must have guessed what it was and opened the bag, he came out to the garden and said 'is that pregnancy test accurate?' and gave me a hug. It was such a lovely moment. Then he said 'shouldn't you be taking it easy?' LOL, I'm pregnant not an invalid! I was only cutting the grass! Sweet though that he wants to look after me already! I caught him sneaking another look at the test later - I think he can't quite believe it either!!

Hayley, I'm so sorry for what you are going through at the moment. I hope my news hasn't made you feel worse. I'm so disappointed that it didn't work out this month for you. I know what you mean about long cycles too, the wait to O can just seem so long. I know that a chemical is awful but at least you know now that you and DH have no problems with actually getting pregnant and I'm really optimistic that you won't be too long in getting that sticky :bfp:.
:hug::hug:

OMG OMG!!!

POLARIS WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU DID IT YOU DID IT!!!

I knew you would those temps were just to good :D:D:D

Congrats also to Bumpty!!

weldone and see you in tri 1:happydance:

Hayley:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Polaris and Bumpty!!! I knew you could do it!!!

Found it really hard the last few days and couldn't handle seeing all new BFPs (i'm horrid aren't i), i just wanted an easy ride for once on the baby making front. Having a horrendous AF, i suppose made worse coz of chemical pg. Just read through the last few days and wanted to say thank you for thinking of me, i really appreciate it. I suppose i feel worse as i now have to wait another month at least before i O again - its such a lonnnnng time. Not going to depress you all and am going to take a break from here for a few days as don't want to bring all you positive girls down.

Catch up with you all soon, good luck if you haven't tested yet with getting your BFPs, speak to you all in few days when i'm feeling a bit more positive xxxxxxx

Hayley,

God to see you back and totally understand why you want to stay away for a few days. I look forward to seeing you back here again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->