So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Big hugs Hayley!! I hope you have a nice relax and AF leaves pretty soon enough to make you smile again. Come back soon :) XXX

Congrats to Polaris on your BFP!! I was excited to come back and find out yay or nay this morning!

OMG OMG!!!

POLARIS WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU DID IT YOU DID IT!!!

I knew you would those temps were just to good :D:D:D

Congrats also to Bumpty!!

weldone and see you in tri 1:happydance:

Thank you so much, it's nice that there will be some familiar faces over in first tri!

Oh my God girls, I got my :bfp:!! I am completely still in shock! The line is not faint at all, nearly as strong as the control line. I woke up at half six needing to pee and took my temperature then and when it was still high it gave me the courage to test. OH didn't sleep very well last night either so I'm not going to wake him up yet cos he is very grumpy when just woken up after no sleep! So I will wait till I gets up and then surprise him with it! No more sleep for me though I don't think!! Too excited!

Congratulations Bumpty and Polaris!!!! :happydance: :bfp: :bfp: I'm so please for you both!!!!

Oh Hayley, I'm sorry you're feeling so down hun :hugs:

I will look forward to next cycle with you. I am positive I am not pregnant now....I am on cd 33 and still testing :bfn: Now I just need the stinkin :witch: to just show her ugly face to I can move on to next month. She is a horrid horrid evil tease.

I'm waiting for the :witch: too.... Havn't tested since Wed when got BFN. I'm about CD35. Just wish she'd show up so I can focus on next month. Went shopping today and there seemed be be babies everywhere.... :(

Congrats polaris on your :bfp: really really pleased for you!!
Hopefully be joining you and the others over in first tri soon!!!
fingers crossed
:hug:

Oh my God girls, I got my :bfp:!! I am completely still in shock! The line is not faint at all, nearly as strong as the control line. I woke up at half six needing to pee and took my temperature then and when it was still high it gave me the courage to test. OH didn't sleep very well last night either so I'm not going to wake him up yet cos he is very grumpy when just woken up after no sleep! So I will wait till I gets up and then surprise him with it! No more sleep for me though I don't think!! Too excited!

Oh this is great news............. I've not managed to get on here all day and well - this is just fab....... congratulations.

:yipee::thumpup:=D>:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations Polaris and Bumpty!!! I knew you could do it!!!

Found it really hard the last few days and couldn't handle seeing all new BFPs (i'm horrid aren't i), i just wanted an easy ride for once on the baby making front. Having a horrendous AF, i suppose made worse coz of chemical pg. Just read through the last few days and wanted to say thank you for thinking of me, i really appreciate it. I suppose i feel worse as i now have to wait another month at least before i O again - its such a lonnnnng time. Not going to depress you all and am going to take a break from here for a few days as don't want to bring all you positive girls down.

Catch up with you all soon, good luck if you haven't tested yet with getting your BFPs, speak to you all in few days when i'm feeling a bit more positive xxxxxxx

Hi Hayley, firstly you're not horrid - far from it. It is understandable that you feel sad - our bodies can be very cruel.

Really hope you're back soon as you've helped me through this cycle and I would like to help you too.

Keep your chin up. xxx :hugs: :hug:

Hey just checked back this thread to see how things are going - wow a big congratulations to Polaris and Bumpty for your :bfp:s So exciting! I look forward to chatting with you on First Trimester - fingers crossed:happydance:

Good luck to everyone and I hope you get your :bfp:s soon xxx

:hug:

Well AF just got me. She showed up today after being a 6 days late. Thanks for toying with my mind for a week, :witch: .

Feels like I'm a week behind schedule now, if I wasn't pregnant and she showed up when she was supposed to I could be over her and trying again now, instead I am only on CD1 and now I have no idea how long my cycles really are.

Maybe it's just the really bad cramps (they aren't usually this bad) but I'm soooo grumpy and childishly pouty and frustrated today. She'd better hurry up and get to full flow soon because if she lasts longer than usual on top of being late I don't know how but I want to find a way to hurt AF back.

Sounds stupid, I know.

Loads of luck and babydust to you all. Congratulations and sticky dust to you lovely ladies who were lucky this month. <3

Well AF just got me. She showed up today after being a 6 days late. Thanks for toying with my mind for a week, :witch: .

Feels like I'm a week behind schedule now, if I wasn't pregnant and she showed up when she was supposed to I could be over her and trying again now, instead I am only on CD1 and now I have no idea how long my cycles really are.

Maybe it's just the really bad cramps (they aren't usually this bad) but I'm soooo grumpy and childishly pouty and frustrated today. She'd better hurry up and get to full flow soon because if she lasts longer than usual on top of being late I don't know how but I want to find a way to hurt AF back.

Sounds stupid, I know.

Loads of luck and babydust to you all. Congratulations and sticky dust to you lovely ladies who were lucky this month. <3

Hi Lilaala,

Sorry to hear :witch: got you. That is really messing with your mind, coming 6 days late. I have started charting this month as I think I will feel more n control about what is going on with my body.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Sounds stupid, I know.

Sorry she got you, Lilaala.... feel she's toying with me too. I'm now on CD38 since stopping the pill and have no idea when she's going to decide to come. Wish she'd hurry up so I can get back to CD1!!!

Lilaala - I'm really sorry that :witch: arrived especially after messing with your head for 6 days. I'm really disappointed for you but hoping that things will go better this month.

Mamie - sorry to hear she's still playing games. If she HAS to show her face, why can't she at least just get it over and done with!

Leelee - Yay, I love stalking other people's charts, I had a quick look, not much to see yet though, LOL. :dust:

Everyone - I hope you don't mind me still keeping up with the messages here, I really want to see how others are doing and see you all getting your :bfp:s. And I'm really 'only just' pregnant so I really don't want to be thrown out yet!!

Lilaala - I'm really sorry that :witch: arrived especially after messing with your head for 6 days. I'm really disappointed for you but hoping that things will go better this month.

Mamie - sorry to hear she's still playing games. If she HAS to show her face, why can't she at least just get it over and done with!

Leelee - Yay, I love stalking other people's charts, I had a quick look, not much to see yet though, LOL. :dust:

Everyone - I hope you don't mind me still keeping up with the messages here, I really want to see how others are doing and see you all getting your :bfp:s. And I'm really 'only just' pregnant so I really don't want to be thrown out yet!!

Of course we don't mind you being here Polaris! It's great that you can share your happiness with us.

Lilaala so sorry the :witch: was late. All the best for this month.

My AF is finished now and because I have a short cycle FF says I'm only 3 days away from fertile days. Does anyone else check their CP? I check for CM but struggle with CP.

Any help is appreciated. thanks.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi Polaris,

No, nothing much doing on my chart yet but must admit I am enjoying taking my temperature. It makes me feel more positive and in control.

We defo want you to stay here and chat to us. You are so positive and you can help us with analysing our charts and symptom spotting. It would also be great to hear how you are getting on. My fertile period is starting from tomorrow onwards (I think) so will be busy.Am away on Tuesday but might try :sex: tomorrow, Wed, Thurs and Fri and see how that goes. I have the pre-seed ready to go!

Hi Polaris,

No, nothing much doing on my chart yet but must admit I am enjoying taking my temperature. It makes me feel more positive and in control.

We defo want you to stay here and chat to us. You are so positive and you can help us with analysing our charts and symptom spotting. It would also be great to hear how you are getting on. My fertile period is starting from tomorrow onwards (I think) so will be busy.Am away on Tuesday but might try :sex: tomorrow, Wed, Thurs and Fri and see how that goes. I have the pre-seed ready to go!

Yes that is what I felt about temperature charting too - it made me feel like I was doing something and that I knew what was going on.

Your BD plan sounds good!

hi there - hope you ladies don't mind me gatecrashing......

:hug: by the way to you all. I'm coming to the end of my 2ww and going slightly loony. I am a self confessed POASer - goodness only knows how much cash I've wasted on them so far :blush:

anyway, today I am approx 14dpo. My cycle is quite long so I figure Af is due on Wed.....I've been symptom spotting like a crazy lady. God! Its so nice to know there are others out there like me - I did think I was going mad. I've had a couple of headaches, lots of cramping (but not the AF sort) and today my back is killing me. Am sat at work in agony - and there's this deep down, almost swollen pain in my groin (tmi, sorry). My boobs don't hurt but I've got nipples you could hang your coat on! DH is convinced I'm :bfp: but I'm waiting for the line.......

As Polaris said, im still here watching you all and waiting for your BFP's which i KNOW will come soon!!

Hayley huni thinking of you xxx

Hey ladies
Did another test today and got a :bfn: so i think im out this month just waiting for the :witch: to come and get me.
All the symptoms must have been in my head!! My temp does look high still tho oh i dont know so confused by everything??

:hug: to all xoxoxoxox

I thin im approaching ovulation time, i dont chart or anything yet, i just input my period data into FF so far but it says im due to O on Wed and today TMI but ive got a lot of EWCM than normal, is this good news for BD time?

just a quick question - is it possible for implantation to take place approx day 12/13 po? its just i had really sharp, pulling pains/stich on my lower right abdomen last night, accompanied by backache....? i'm guessing i ov on the 19th/20th...any thoughts? i'm clutching at straws here, but it might explain mu current lack of a +ve result.....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->