So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey ladies
Did another test today and got a :bfn: so i think im out this month just waiting for the :witch: to come and get me.
All the symptoms must have been in my head!! My temp does look high still tho oh i dont know so confused by everything??

:hug: to all xoxoxoxox

Hey Daisymomma, your temps do still look really good! I wonder if it's possible you O'd later than FF is saying (I'm looking at maybe CD18 although I know that doesn't match with CM though). But if that was the case, you might be pregnant but just not showing up on HPT yet? Maybe wait a few days and if AF doesn't show test again? I hope she stays away from you!

Loulou - Yay for the EWCM - definitely good news - get down to loads of :sex: and catch that egg!

Rubyloo - Not sure whether implantation can happen that late or not, but maybe you just O'd later than you thought this cycle? Your symptoms sound promising - I've had cramps on and off since about 11 or 12 dpo - I just put them down to AF on her way, but obviously not! Good luck, hope AF stays away for you too!!

Thought i'd pop in and say "Hi" to you all!!!

I'm feeling a lot brighter now thankfully. Not 100% convinced now it was a chem, was so upset to see the witch, really wanted to be pg especially as we got engaged in Feb too. Went to the hospital today to see a fertility consultant (was referred in jan as i had trouble having boys) and she was lovely! She has given me a prescription for clomid to regulate my cycles and i've had blood tests today and have got to have CD21 test done to check progesterone levels and then a scan the following week, then i can start clomid on CD2 of next cycle. Having a lady doc was lovely!!!

Thank you ladies for all your support i've been thinking of you all the last 2 days, love you all loads girls Polaris, Butterfly, Lilaala, Lou, leelee :hugs:

Hi Hayley :hi:

It's really good to hear that you are feeling a bit better and that the trip to the lady doc went well.

Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Polaris

Awwwww Hayley im so pleased you are feeling more confident about the future!

& congrats on your engagement:hugs:

congrats bumpty and polaris on your :BFP:

hayley :hug: congrats on your engagement!

I am cd 19 now, been working nights so body clock is totally thrown, but at least I haven't really had time to thins about POAS!!! Having lots of wierd twingy pelvic/abdominal pains, and waves of mild nausea but I think it might just be all in my head!

Congratulations on your engagement Hayley. Glad to hear you have perked up. Good luck with the Clomid. Have read lots of positive stories by women on Clomid.

:hug: to you.

oh completely forgot my most embarrassing symptom!
I am so bloated that while I was at work, the button on my trousers completely pinged off and flew across the room :rofl: :rofl:
here's really hoping it's due to an impending :bfp: otherwise I'm just :blush:

Congrats on the engagement Hayley! Have you got a photo of the ring?

Sorry I've not been on much. Great to see you back Hayley and congrats on your engagement. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Also good to see you Polaris and all the positive advice you have given.... especially to Loulou and Rubyloo - it was exactly what I was thinking.

Mrs N - :rofl::rofl:....... thanks for sharing that with us!

:dust::hug: :dust:

Well CD40 and I think the :witch: has finally got me! Light spotting since lunch time. Kind of a relief to know that my body is still functioning :happydance: Here's to the next month.... am armed with my new digital thermometer and have registered for FF so hopefully i'll be able to catch the egg this month :D

Congrats Hayley :D Polaris I hope you stick around for a while ... your advice is always so good :hugs:

My eBay'd digital thermometer arrived this morning!!! Im excited haha. Oh lord.

Congratulations on your engagement Hayley, big hugs!!

And I did a lil BD'ing last night and this morning. According to FF I ovulate tomorrow but thats based on just period data and not temping.

My eBay'd digital thermometer arrived this morning!!! Im excited haha. Oh lord.

Congratulations on your engagement Hayley, big hugs!!

And I did a lil BD'ing last night and this morning. According to FF I ovulate tomorrow but thats based on just period data and not temping.

Good luck loulou :happydance::happydance:

Ive got everything crossed except the bare essensials! haha.

So i record my temp first thing in the morning same time, when i wake up? im such a novice at this!

Ive got everything crossed except the bare essensials! haha.

So i record my temp first thing in the morning same time, when i wake up? im such a novice at this!

Hi Loulou,

I am a novice as well. As you can see by mine I have just started as well. Keep a notepad by your bed and take your temp as soon as you wake up. Don't get out of the bed, just take it straight away. It is best to do it the same time every morning.

I think I may have ovulated today or yesterday and just BD'd yesterday once so I am worried now that it wasn't enough :cry:

Do you pay for your FF?? I just logged into mine now and i cant do anything until I pay, i never used to have to!?

Ive got my thermometer by my bed!! It was only £2 off ebay and it seems pretty good!
According to my period data im ovulating tomorrow, I bd'd this morning but the football is on tonight and oh is out so none this evening so i think ive missed my slot too but never mind!

Do you pay for your FF?? I just logged into mine now and i cant do anything until I pay, i never used to have to!?

Ive got my thermometer by my bed!! It was only £2 off ebay and it seems pretty good!
According to my period data im ovulating tomorrow, I bd'd this morning but the football is on tonight and oh is out so none this evening so i think ive missed my slot too but never mind!

No, I don't have to pay. I just input the data into my calendar and the chart popped up. Can you not do that? I couldn't view a chart til I inputted my first data.

Hmm, it must be me then, i will have a little play with it now! thankyou!

Hmm, it must be me then, i will have a little play with it now! thankyou!

That's okay. I was confused at the beginning as well and Hayley helped me. I have to say I have only been charting for a few days and I like it already. I feel more in control somehow and won't feel the need to test early as I will have the chart to look at and hopefully give me signs. OH says it's cos I am an obsessive control freak (he means it affectionately!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->