So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I chart my temperature every morning - it's ok - I stressed about it last month but not bothering too much this month. I'm not going to bother with OPK as I didn't get a positive last month despite FF pinpointing ovulation.

Mrs N - if you like to be in control - temp temp temp!!
Loulou - it'll be fine - you seem relaxed about it so therefore it will happen - keep up the PMA
Leelee - keep up the :sex:. Thanks for comment on pre-seed - we will be using that for first time tomorrow when DH gets home!
Hayley - fantastic to have you back with us :hugs:

Hayley,

Yes will continue to :sex: so there are lots of little swimmers!

Butterfly, yes the pre-seed just felt very natural to me and not stressful at all. It enhanced rather than inhibited I thought!

Well done on pre-seed, my oh would class me as insane if i suggested it for baby making might have to pretend its a new thing from durex!!!! lol

Now for the science lesson - Basically before you ovulate your progesterone and LH levels are very low. Your ovary then starts to produce LH to trigger your body to release an egg, when the LH surge is triggered the opks become pos and you will be ovulating within the next 12 - 48 hours, hence once you get a pos opk get BDing for the next 3 days to hopefully have the sperm waiting for the egg when its released. Now once the egg has been released your body stops producing LH and then produces progesterone, this is what increases your BBT its a heat hormone. The progesterone is needed to keep the egg viable for conception - once conception occurs then the egg produces hormones to keep your temp up past 14 dpo, if no conception then the progesterone level drops and so you start your AF and your BBT drops. Temping proves you've O'd but its too late to do anything about it as your egg can only be fertilized for 12 hours, but opks give you a fab chance of catching it before you O.

Hope that all makes sense hun xxx

:wohoo: what a great explanation!

yes, Hayley is great at interpreting things and puttin them into plain English!

Thanks Hayley!

I've gotten desperate ladies.....I've taken to random percentages!

https://fertilitytesting.co.uk/online-preg-test.html

hey ladies
not been on for a coulpe of days as my brain feels totally frazzled lol!!

Hayley lovely to see you back and congrats on your wonderful engagment news and where can i get one of your t-shirts lol!! the :witch: is due tomorrow and im feeling those words lol!!

how is everybody doing??

We have decided to try pre seed next cycle if we dont get a miracle this month but where do i get it guys??

love and :hug: to all xoxoxo

Morning ladies, hope you are all well, ive not been feeling 100% keep getting niggly pains on my left side (good side) it may well be the corpus luteum cyst but i keep thinking the worst :(

However i did a CB digi this morning and its now 3+ which is a good sign as i never got that far last time yay:D

Hope you are all ok and speak soon

:dust: to all xxxx

hey ladies
not been on for a coulpe of days as my brain feels totally frazzled lol!!

Hayley lovely to see you back and congrats on your wonderful engagment news and where can i get one of your t-shirts lol!! the :witch: is due tomorrow and im feeling those words lol!!

how is everybody doing??

We have decided to try pre seed next cycle if we dont get a miracle this month but where do i get it guys??

love and :hug: to all xoxoxo

Hi Daisymomma

Hope the :witch: stays away......... but if she doesn't then I bought my pre seed from Ebay .......... Baby Days Fertility Shop.

Let us know how you're getting on. :hug:

thanks butterfly i will go and have a look on there now!! it kinda exciting!!

ill let you know if there are any changes still holding a little bit of hope xoxox

Morning ladies, hope you are all well, ive not been feeling 100% keep getting niggly pains on my left side (good side) it may well be the corpus luteum cyst but i keep thinking the worst :(

However i did a CB digi this morning and its now 3+ which is a good sign as i never got that far last time yay:D

Hope you are all ok and speak soon

:dust: to all xxxx
#

Hi Lou

I know it's a really worrying time but for the sake of your little bean you need to keep up the PMA. It's a realy good sign that the digi is 3+ :happydance::happydance:. I know it's easier said than done but please try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy. :hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Thanks Huni, i'll be more relaxed once i have my scan im sure! (FINGERS CROSSED)

9 days to go lol xx

Lou i understand how you must feel - but if you look at all the signs so far then everything looks great!!

1 - Digi now saying 3+
2 - No bleeding
3 - Niggly pains on good side
4 - Its just meant to be!!!

Not long till you see the heartbeat

xxxxxx

Daisymomma i'm rooting for you!!!!!

You guys are slowly bringing me round to the pre seed idea - must think of excuse for OH!!

Jeanette how are you today??

Oh Hayley huni thankyou, i know im probably being over paranoid but until i see baby in its rightful place then im gonna be a wreck lol

How are you feeling?

Thanks hayley!!

Really trying to stay possitive its just really hard.

Lou i love the new piccy. i will keep everything crossed for you not long till your scan but i understand your concerns! i sure everything will be just fine huni xox

love to all :hug:

i understand and i'm sure i'd be the same, i had a m/c at 9 weeks after trying for well over a year before i fell for my son. i lost the baby on the 16th nov and was pregnant again within 4 weeks, i was so nevous and had an early scan at 6 weeks and everything was fine and he is now 3 1/2. my doc on monday said after losing a baby early on the next egg you produce seems to always be a strong one for some reason.

i'm doing ok thanks hun. CD6 today so will be starting opks on sun to try and catch an egg, got scan 26th mar and hosp appt 30th mar to start clomid, soooo excited as i had that when i fell for my eldest son on month 1 of using it!!!

Good Morning! Haley, that is wonderful that Clomid worked so quickly for you last time -- surely it will again!!

Lou, I couldn't agree more with what everyone has been saying...I am a bit of a worrier with the "what ifs" so I can only imagine how you must be feeling...but I just really believe everything is going to work out for you ...and your 3+ is a great sign!! :hugs:

Daisy...keep up the PMA!! I really do believe in that!!

And I am going to have to remind myself of that over and over and over I think the next few days. And I really need all your opinions. Not only is my body evil....CD 37 and another :bfn: this am....not just a single line - only had a digi and it said - NO!

Here is my other confusion....this is my first month charting well (it's my third altogether, but the first two it was far from every day). Anyhoo....FF is saying it can't pinpoint ovulation to a specific day....but suggests I may have ovulated between like 16 &32! (nice range) So basically I have four questions: first, can you please look at my chart and tell me what you think? Second, why would I not ovulate....or why would I ovulate so late? (I average 31 day cycles) Third, if I don't/didn't ovulate what will bring af on? I forget my fourth right now :doh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/248d7b

Thank you in advance for any input.....I'm so confused!!

Thankyou DAISYMOMMA ... was a nice sight to see that come up esp as yest it was still 2-3

Thanks Jeanette huni means lot...

PMA ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"