So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

While you all may totally think I'm crazy after this post, I thought it might give you a laugh so I'll take my chances. Does anyone watch (or did watch I should say) the series Alias? If you didn't, Jennifer Gardner was this spy chic and in one of the later seasons there was this story line where she woke up with a strange scar and come to find out someone harvested some of her eggs. Well last night I had this rediculously realistic dream where I had two small scars....one at the top of each leg...because someone did laprascopic surgery on me to tie my ovaries so I couldn't have any more children -- I WAS SO UPSET!! I woke up in the middle of the night and had to convince myself it was just a dream and this didn't really happen....and then again this morning I was making sure I really didn't have any scars!! :rofl:

OMG jeanette hahahahahahaha!!!!:rofl:

you banana:rofl:

Good Morning! Haley, that is wonderful that Clomid worked so quickly for you last time -- surely it will again!!

Lou, I couldn't agree more with what everyone has been saying...I am a bit of a worrier with the "what ifs" so I can only imagine how you must be feeling...but I just really believe everything is going to work out for you ...and your 3+ is a great sign!! :hugs:

Daisy...keep up the PMA!! I really do believe in that!!

And I am going to have to remind myself of that over and over and over I think the next few days. And I really need all your opinions. Not only is my body evil....CD 37 and another :bfn: this am....not just a single line - only had a digi and it said - NO!

Here is my other confusion....this is my first month charting well (it's my third altogether, but the first two it was far from every day). Anyhoo....FF is saying it can't pinpoint ovulation to a specific day....but suggests I may have ovulated between like 16 &32! (nice range) So basically I have four questions: first, can you please look at my chart and tell me what you think? Second, why would I not ovulate....or why would I ovulate so late? (I average 31 day cycles) Third, if I don't/didn't ovulate what will bring af on? I forget my fourth right now :doh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/248d7b

Thank you in advance for any input.....I'm so confused!!

Right Jeanette this is what i think could have happened, you normally have 31 day cycles and your now past that. Looking at your chart you could have had a cycle were you didn't O as its so up and down. Its very normal to have that happen every so often but obviously disapointing as its a missed month. if that is whats happened you will eventually have a AF but it can take a little while. Hoping i'm wrong hunni

Jeannette wish i could help huni but im new to charting too i find it really confusing!! (mind you it doesnt take much to confuse me lol!!)

my dates got all mixed up this month becos of ff so im guessing i ovulated on the 20th now originally thought it was the 13th. Puting me at 13dpo now so the :witch: is due anyday now....

so jeanette try and stay possitive maybe together we could hold out another coulpe of days before testing again?

PMA all the way huni xoxoxo

:hug: and lots of :dust:

jeannette i think that would freak me out too lol!!!!!

heres to sweet dreams tonight lol !!!

Okay so it's my turn to ask questions now!!

My temperature dipped this morning...... I believe this can happen sometimes prior to ovulation. So my addiction to POAS took hold and did an OPK but it was negative - not even a faint line. aaagggghhhh

I never got a positive with the OPK last month either - only ever faint lines......... but they are the cheapie ones.

Any advice?

Daisymomma i'm rooting for you!!!!!

You guys are slowly bringing me round to the pre seed idea - must think of excuse for OH!!

Jeanette how are you today??

When I told DH about it he said - we didn't need anything last month..... I said yeah I know but this will enhance pleasure for us both and helps the swimmers along too! So he's well up for it!

:hug:

maybe as you have a short cycle you have a short LH surge as well? how many times a day do you test and what sort of time?

maybe as you have a short cycle you have a short LH surge as well? how many times a day do you test and what sort of time?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/230ddc

Yes the short surge is may well a possibility - well I hope so and that way then I'm missing it with the OPK as I only test once a day in the morning - I'm a bit fed up with POAS now so I might just go with what my body and FF are telling me.

I've added my chart anyways. DH home tonight - he's not gonna know what's hit him when he walks in the door :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you have a def temp drop this morning so could be O time! you need to test in the late afternoon, early evening to get a good pos on an opk, unlike HCG when detecting a pregnancy. LH doesn't enter your urine until much later in the day. If you really wanted to try and catch the surge its best to test 2-3 times a day 2pm, 6pm and 10pm. I did 2 tests on the day i O'd last month and the 1pm one was neg but the 6pm was pos. I test twice a day from CD10 until i get mine, listen to your body its the best indicator of Oing.

Watch out DH!!!!

you have a def temp drop this morning so could be O time! you need to test in the late afternoon, early evening to get a good pos on an opk, unlike HCG when detecting a pregnancy. LH doesn't enter your urine until much later in the day. If you really wanted to try and catch the surge its best to test 2-3 times a day 2pm, 6pm and 10pm. I did 2 tests on the day i O'd last month and the 1pm one was neg but the 6pm was pos. I test twice a day from CD10 until i get mine, listen to your body its the best indicator of Oing.

Watch out DH!!!!

You're brilliant at this Hayley! I remember now reading somewhere not to do the OPK first thing - :dohh: oh well I have two left so maybe I'll do one a bit later before DH get's home and save the other until tomorrow. He's arranged to come home tonight and tomorrow night!! He's a good boy! :happydance::happydance:

I remember doing the OPK loads last month though at different times of the day and got really annoyed with it!

:hug:

Lucky you getting him to come home early!!!

Maybe you just never get strong positives - do you keep them and compare? i'm terribe i keep every single one and line them up to see if they have gotten darker! some people will never get a dark pos but would see a slight change on O day if compared to other opks from previous days.

Hoping this is your month!!!

Maybe you just never get strong positives - do you keep them and compare? i'm terribe i keep every single one and line them up to see if they have gotten darker! some people will never get a dark pos but would see a slight change on O day if compared to other opks from previous days.

hee hee no I don't keep them! It was the first month of using them..... I only had 3 left over - 1 I used this morning. I'll just have to do lots of :sex: over the next few days! Makes it difficult to check CM though oh TMI!!! :rofl:

hee hee no I don't keep them! It was the first month of using them..... I only had 3 left over - 1 I used this morning. I'll just have to do lots of :sex: over the next few days! Makes it difficult to check CM though oh TMI!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i know!!!! how the hell do you tell the difference???!! i've heard that :spermy: sink in water. can you imagine doing an experiment?!

Me - "if you wouldn't mind Stuart just doing it in this little pot of water for my science experiment, to see if it sinks or swims?"
Stuart - "999 - my girlfriend has lost the plot - call an ambulance for the nut house!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i know!!!! how the hell do you tell the difference???!! i've heard that :spermy: sink in water. can you imagine doing an experiment?!

Me - "if you wouldn't mind Stuart just doing it in this little pot of water for my science experiment, to see if it sinks or swims?"
Stuart - "999 - my girlfriend has lost the plot - call an ambulance for the nut house!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh my Hayley what are you like!!!

I have visions of a bathtime experiment! Shame our bath's not a bit bigger!! I just rang DH and told him not to be late home!! He said why?!! :dohh: honestly sometimes you have to spell it out to them don't ya!

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all keeping well. My mood is a bit up and down - yesterday I felt completely panicky and terrified about everything, today I feel great again. Nothings changed so what's that about?

Lou - As I said elsewhere, I'm loving your digi picture. It has to be a very good sign. It's great that you have an early scan to put your mind at rest, I'm sure everything will be fine though. Didn't I read somewhere that hormone levels generally stay low if its an EP? And yours are obviously rising!

Hayley - :rofl::rofl: at the bathroom experiment! Can just imagine OH's reaction to that one!

Daisymomma - your chart is still looking good! I hope your temperature stays up and the witch stays away. I think you're right and you O'd later than FF is saying.

Jeannette - I've had a look at your chart and I think the reason why FF is confused is that CM doesn't match with temperature data. Like Hayley says it could be an anovulatory cycle which does happen from time to time apparently for no particular reason. On the other hand, I think there has been a temperature rise later in your cycle - from CD 29 or 30 your temperatures are definitely higher after that compared to earlier in the month. So possibly you did O but it was delayed for some reason. Sometimes your body will gear up to O (producing EWCM etc) but then doesn't for some reason and in that case O might be delayed. I think it might be just a matter of waiting to see if AF arrives (or you get a BFP). Maybe try and wait another 4 or 5 days and then test again if your temperatures are still high and AF hasn't come?

Butterfly - looks like you could be about to O so get BDing to be on the safe side. Having said that I had a big temperature drop on my chart last month and didn't O until a few days afterwards. So don't be too disappointed if it's not today.

Talk to you all soon, I love stalking your charts - hoping to see some more BFPs soon!

Hi Polaris

Hope you're feeling ok. Mood swings are part of pregnancy. It's a very emotional time. But we're all here for you when you feel you need to sound off :hugs:

Well DH came home and we got straight to :sex: :rofl: was great cos I'd been looking forward to it all day!! :rofl: used pre-seed - wow will definately be using that again!

How is everyone else tonight?

Sorry if I have been TMI!

Hi Polaris

Hope you're feeling ok. Mood swings are part of pregnancy. It's a very emotional time. But we're all here for you when you feel you need to sound off :hugs:

Well DH came home and we got straight to :sex: :rofl: was great cos I'd been looking forward to it all day!! :rofl: used pre-seed - wow will definately be using that again!

How is everyone else tonight?

Sorry if I have been TMI!

Hi all,

How is everyone this evening?

It's good stuff isn't it Butterfly? I need to use something anyway but it feels nice!

Hi Leelee

How are you? Yeah it is good. I don't usually need anything around time of O (sometimes post O we use KY but I never knew that it was harmful to the :spermy:). Will definately use it again. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->