So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thanks Butterfly - Glad to hear that the :sex: is going well and you are having a good time while you are at it!!

I've heard really good stories about preseed so fingers crossed we have some more success stories this month.

Thats what i like to hear plenty of..

:sex:

Thats th ebest advice i can give as it worked for me :sex: :sex: and more :sex:

Im now 1dpo, my sig is a day out i must fix that, but im in the 2ww now!

Hey ladies
Still no :witch: and temps still high so we have everything crossed here!!

Found out today that i have to have a mole removed on my stomach next week if i am praggy is this dangerous?? its low on my tummy and i will have to have a local to numb the area? little worried!! any ideas??

love and :hug:

daisymomma the shouldn't be any risk with a local anaesthetic, just make sure they know there's a chance you are pg.

well i have been incredibly nauseous today, woke up feeling very sick and it has been on and off all day. not sure if it's a good thing!

Hey ladies
Still no :witch: and temps still high so we have everything crossed here!!

Found out today that i have to have a mole removed on my stomach next week if i am praggy is this dangerous?? its low on my tummy and i will have to have a local to numb the area? little worried!! any ideas??

love and :hug:

Daisymomma, your chart is looking fab! Are you testing again tomorrow morning? I don't think a local anaesthetic would be dangerous because they are very specific in the nerves that they act on. Just tell them that you might be pregnant (hopefully you'll know for definite by then!!). I'm really hoping you'll be joining me in First Tri!

Mrs N. - I think nausea is a good sign. Fingers crossed!

Thanks mrs N and polaris ill stop worrying a bit then.

I tested this morning with a internet cheapy and got another :bfn: but i think i will test again in the morning with a FR so ill have to keep you posted? im so excited yet really nervous too?? my chart does look good but still have my doubts!!

love to all xoxoxo

I tested this morning with a internet cheapy and got another :bfn: but i think i will test again in the morning with a FR so ill have to keep you posted? im so excited yet really nervous too?? my chart does look good but still have my doubts!!

love to all xoxoxo

Ooh can't wait to find out your result!! Keep us posted.

love to all xoxoxo

HI hun

Not sure if I've asked you before but how long is your cycle normally? You're chart is looking REALLY good.

:happydance:

Polaris, thank you for looking at my chart and telling me your thoughts I really appreciate it....your and Haley's experience is wonderful!!

So it's cd 39 for me and still no :witch:.....ugh! :hissy:

How is everyone else this morning?? Anyone care to brighten my day with your :bfp:????

:dust:

Polaris, thank you for looking at my chart and telling me your thoughts I really appreciate it....your and Haley's experience is wonderful!!

So it's cd 39 for me and still no :witch:.....ugh! :hissy:

How is everyone else this morning?? Anyone care to brighten my day with your :bfp:????

:dust:

Hi Jeanette,

Sorry can't brighten your day with any announcements. I think I am 3 or 4DPO and not symptom spotting at all. Have decided whatever will be will be this month. I don't think I did the deed enough times this month so am not hopeful. I will be using the opk's next month as well as the charting so will have more of an idea then. Have you done a test?

Quick charting question to anyone in the know: does FF automatically add in the coverline to your chart?

Hi Leelee,
I was sure that I hadn't DTD enough last month, just goes to show it only takes one determined little sperm!!

FF does generally add in the coverline automatically, I had a peek at your chart and it does look like you O'd, maybe on CD10? I think the reason FF hasn't marked it yet is because your temperatures are a bit up and down and because you started charting half way through the cycle there are only a few pre-O temperatures to compare it with. If your temperatures stay up over the next few days FF will probably mark a suggested date for O.

Polaris

Hi all, i'm in my first 'real' tww too. I came off the pill in november also and haven't really been charting or timing bd very well up until this month. This month I started with bbt and cm charting. Timing still wasn't great though!!! My cycles have been ranging from 27 days to 33 days which is annoying. This month we BDed on cd 16 and ov was on CD 19 (tried to bd on cd, 17 and 18 but usual things like being tired, stressed from work etc got in the way of that..) Anyway, i'm now 3 dpo and can't think of anything else!! Also, colleagues and friends around me are falling preg left right and centre and I can't help but feel a bit jealous... Last month I really managed to convince myself i was pregnant! I had so many 'symptoms' and was sooooo disappointed when af arrived.. :hissy: I just hope I have chance this month and that bd wasn't too early.. what do you think?

Good luck everyone!

:hug:

Hi all!!!

Whens someone gonna get a :bfp:???!!!

Welcome maip09, you def have a chance this month as sperm can live for upto 5 days!!! Fxd for you hun - keep us posted xxx

leelee well done on not symptom spotting!! I think its best not to obsess or you'll be imagining all sorts by sunday. Really hope you get your :bfp: this time! FF automatically adds a coverline once you have had 3temperatures in a row higher than the previous 6, so hopefully if your temp stays up it should add it soon xxx

Oh Jeanette i'm really feeling for you now - Cd39 is such a long cycle. But i'm totally with you on that one with my loooonnnnggg cycles. Hope you get a :bfp: rather than the dreaded :witch: but if your not then i hope she hurrys up and gets it over with so you can crack on with next month xxx

Daisymomma can i just say your chart looks fab - temps way up there!! It is not uncommon for ladies to take quite some time for HCG to become present for a test to be pos. i'm so hoping you are hunni!! Let us know what happens in the morning with your FR - good luck, will be thinking of youxxx p.s you should be fine with a local but def let them know theres a chance you could be preggers if you don't know for sure by then xx

Butterfly you avatar says your feeling sad so just wanted to send you :hugs: and let you know i'm thinking of you xxx

hey ladies

Tested this morning with a internet cheapy again and got another :bfn: :cry:

butterfly my cycle is 34 days on average only last month it was 42 days due to massive stress at work but that was a one off (i hope)

Daisymomma, your chart is looking great! I feel really hopeful for you this month. Good luck tomorrow - make sure you log in straight away and let us know your result!!

hey ladies

Tested this morning with a internet cheapy again and got another :bfn: :cry:

butterfly my cycle is 34 days on average only last month it was 42 days due to massive stress at work but that was a one off (i hope)

Your chart is still looking really good........... hoping that it's not a long one again for you and that you get your :bfp:.

:hug:

Butterfly you avatar says your feeling sad so just wanted to send you :hugs: and let you know i'm thinking of you xxx[/quote]

Thanks Hayley

I am feeling sad as yet another baby has become an angel from the same genetic condition that Mollie had. Lilly was only 6 months old..... so sad. :cry:

Thanks for thinking of me. :hugs:

Hoping you are all well and doing lots of :sex: - that sounds a bit perverted doesn't it! :rofl:

Good Morning Ladies!! We have fallen into quite the quiet slump!

So this morning....who knows why....ff suddenly decided I was 11 dpo!! Is that normal for it to take almost two weeks to say OOOPS....guess we missed that! :dohh:

Anyway, the sad part is that if it is right there is NO way I will see a :bfp: this month....the up side is that an 11dpo SHOULD put me really close to the :witch: who I'd actually be relatively happy to see this month!

So that's my saga.....what's going on with you all? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->