So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Ive just started the 2ww again, im now 3dpo, i've come full circle and back here again for cycle 2. Nothin to report as yet, had a minor bit of cramping last night for an hour or so, and my boobs are tingling a bit but i think its more in my head than anything. I promised myself that this one im just going to chill over the symptom spotting, if AF turns up she does, if she doesnt, then i willl get intrigued!!

Hey Jeannette,
normally it doesn't take that long for FF to mark O but it depends how clear your fertility signs are. The good news is that at least FF is saying that you did O which as you say means that you should be reaching the end of LP soon. FF has given you dotted crosshairs which means that they are not sure of the exact date you O'd so don't give up all hope just yet.
Hope you get some answers soon and see an end to this long cycle one way or the other.

Thank you Polaris....you're so supportive! :hugs: How are you feeling??

I'm feeling grand today. Symptoms are still not too bad but I'm finding that I have to take things a bit easier than normal and I need to eat all the time. Hmmm could be just using pregnancy as an excuse though :rofl::rofl:.

Hi ya ladies!

Glad to see your keeping up the PMA!! & Lot's of :sex:

Love you all xx

Hi Ladies

Sorry to hear about Lilly Butterfly - what an awful disease to take away children so young. Thinking of you :hugs:

Jeanette least you have a positive step forward in now getting FF to give you a dpo. Hopefully you'll know soon as to what has happened - hopefully giving us another BFP!!

Daisymomma hope your doing ok hun with all these bloody BFNs :hugs:

loulou fxd for you. PMA :bfp:

I'm at 9dpo today and will be starting to do my opks tomorrow but don't expect to see much untill Cd25ish

:hug: to you all!!!

Good morning everyone.

Jeannette I've been studying your chart........ I'm not sure FF has got it right - looking at your temps I think you O'd earlier but because you have recorded CM as C and CP as High and firm (rather than high and soft at O) then it's not giving you a clear indication. I think if you had left out your CM and CP altogether it would bring O earlier for you....................... it's all very confusing isn't it...... sorry if I've made it worse - I'm a novice still too. :dohh:

Daisymomma - how are you doing? :hugs:

Loulou - chilling over the symptom spotting sounds a good idea.......... last month I'd almost convinced myself with cramping and needing the loo that I was pregnant and of course I wasn't! But the tingling boobs for you sounds very promising. :happydance:

Polaris - it's great you're still here with us and fab that you're feeling so grand.. hope we all join you soon - don't want to break up our little group! :baby:

Hayley - I hope your OPK give you a nice surprise and a beautiful dark line sooner rather than later! :bfp:

I've nothing to report really..... not sure when O is, OPK's don't work for me, had EWCM for about 4 days now although it could be :spermy: for all I know! TMI

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ive been temping for the last 5 days now if anyone wants to look at my chart, its just in my signature...FF thinks I O'vd on Wednesday. What does anyone think on it?

loulou you look like you've had a temp rise since wed and also recorded EWCM so you could most def be post O now and in the TWW!!!

Im hopeful!! Im hoping ive done everything write, ive been temping by my alarm clock the last few days, im getting into it! If its not this month, at least i have started with the tools i need to help me! Im doin good i think!!

PMA

Hi Ladies...well, I have had my temp go down two days in a row, maybe I really am 12dpo and headed for witch. Butterfly, I took all my cp info out to see if that changed anything and it didn't. :( The really funny thing is when ff gave me the dotted lines was when I put in ew cm yesterday...if I take that out it takes away my dotted lines and possible O date....why would one day of cm that is ew after O and 11 dpo give ff such an affect?? I'm so confused!!

Hi Ladies...well, I have had my temp go down two days in a row, maybe I really am 12dpo and headed for witch. Butterfly, I took all my cp info out to see if that changed anything and it didn't. :( The really funny thing is when ff gave me the dotted lines was when I put in ew cm yesterday...if I take that out it takes away my dotted lines and possible O date....why would one day of cm that is ew after O and 11 dpo give ff such an affect?? I'm so confused!!

:dohh: oh hun I'm so sorry - I sometimes wonder whether FF is a help or a hinder..... and I've not helped you. How long have you been charting your temperature for? I've read that it takes 3 months for FF to establish when ovulation is for you. I'm also confused as I'm not 100% sure still when I'm ovulating.

We'll keep each other company trying to figure it all out! :rofl:

Company sounds great!! This is only my second month temping, and last month I was not consistent so this is really my first full cycle. It would figure that I have this rediculously long cycle now!! I usually range between 28-30 days...once in a while 31-32.....but 40??? Grrr.... Sorry, I don't want to be negative. Lots of :dust: to you!!

hey ladies

sorry its been a couple of days been really down but woke up this morning at 6 30 to find she had arrived and so im out this month.
thanks so much for all your support and advise and heres to cycle #9 ~ our last month ttc before our break~

Gonna get me some pre seed :lol: lots of PMA its hard at the mo but will try our very best !!

:hug: to you all xoxoxo

Daisymomma, I'm so disappointed that :witch: got you. I really thought that this could be it for you. Bloody old hag - stay away next month please!!!

Sorry daisymomma. how we hate the :witch:

Jeannette - it does seem a very long cycle. have you taken a test recently? I know how confusing and disappointing it can all be.

Polaris - hi. how are you feeling?

xx

so sorry daisymomma - i know how you feel. I've only got 2 cycles before we have to take a break too, so heres hoping we can do it together this month!!!!

jeanette its quite common to have one day of EWCM afer O so i would think thats why FF takes your crosshairs out if you take it away as a lot of people seem to get it. Hope its not the witch for you with your temp drop, but if it is then we will all be getting our BFPs next cycle together!!!!

xxx

Hey guys! Hope you dont mind if I join. Im 10 dpo feel like i got a stomache buggy, and cramping a little. I wonder if thats a good sign? anyways hoping for a :bfp: soon! Oh, do you think its too early to test? thanks!

hey girls, been on a long weekend away which was lovely, and took my mind off waiting to test!

have tested today however as no :witch: but :bfn:
was not fmu though :blush: as i couldn't wait when i got back from the chemist :rofl:

Good Morning Ladies,

No recent test Butterfly -- i'm SO proud of myself!! I was going to but then my temp started dropping so even I am not so irrational as to think it's a good idea. I told myself if it goes back up I can test the next day. I am like three in a row down now dipping by .1 below my "alleged" coverline today. So while of course my ideal would be a beautiful :bfp:....I'd actually be perfectly happy to welcome the wicked :witch: and look forward to :bfp: next month with Hayley!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->