So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I have a good feeling about you all this month ! i miss you all :(

Sorry the :witch: got you DAISYMOMMA :hugs: but PMA for next cycle xxx

Jeanette and Hayley... hows things?

We miss you too Lou!! :hugs:

I am waiting for either my temp to recover so I can allow myself some faint glimmer of hope and then take a test which will magically show me a wonderful :bfp: and I can join you in first tri......

or more likely will (hopefully) see :witch: sooner rather than later if she's coming so I can get on with :sex: (well, at least the kind that could be productive :blush:)

I wish you luck huni! i have everything crossed!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey girls, been on a long weekend away which was lovely, and took my mind off waiting to test!

have tested today however as no :witch: but :bfn:
was not fmu though :blush: as i couldn't wait when i got back from the chemist :rofl:

oh sorry to hear that - perhaps try in a couple of days time. xx

Hey Lou - we miss you too and it's great you're still popping back to see us.

Sorry to see the temp drops Jeannette but glad you're feeling positive about next month then............. hopefully we will all be getting BFP and joining Lou and Polaris in the first Tri.

soooo exciting!

My temp dropped this morning by 0.1 but i dont know its releveance at this point.
Sorry your down about yours dropping too, keep the PMA up cos its not over til she's here!!

Hi all,

How are you Hayley, Jeanette, Polaris, Loulou and Lou? I have been away for a long weekend like Mrs N so that's why I haven't been on!

Sorry to hear you got a :bfn: Daisymomma and Mrs N. I am 7DPO (I think) and feel no different. I am determined not to symptom spot anyway. My chart is really confusing me though, myt temps seem really low. Canm anyone shed some light? I have no coverline because I started temping too late I think.

Hey Leelee, how long usually is your cycle? your charts lookin a bit like mine! up and down and all around! This temping is confusing to me too, i just measure it and put it on and hope someones better than me! haha

Ive had a good weekend, nice and relaxed, not been trying to symptom spot at all im just gonna rest this one out till nearer the time.

Hey Leelee, how long usually is your cycle? your charts lookin a bit like mine! up and down and all around! This temping is confusing to me too, i just measure it and put it on and hope someones better than me! haha

Ive had a good weekend, nice and relaxed, not been trying to symptom spot at all im just gonna rest this one out till nearer the time.

Lol! I know how you feel! I haven't a clue what I am doing. I have a 28 day cycle and it looks my luteal phase is 18 days but I think I ovulated at CD 10 and I think it was the same last month. Hopefully it will rise tomorrow and this is an implatation dip (wishful thinking!!!)

Glad you had a good weekend!

I have a 28 day cycle but i have no clue when i ovulate! im hoping FF starts telling me before i start investing in them opk things people get. Im learning one step at a time! haha.

I have a 28 day cycle but i have no clue when i ovulate! im hoping FF starts telling me before i start investing in them opk things people get. Im learning one step at a time! haha.

Yes, I am gonna try the OPK's next month and then I think I will be fully prepared. I feel like I am practising at this at the moment but I will be having lots of :sex: next month too. I don't think I was as prepared this month!

Code:
Hey Girlies!

I think you started temping a bit late leelee to get a good idea of whats happening with your chart hun - but i'm hoping that its a implantation dip for you!!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend away hun and that the weather was nice for you :rain:

loulou hope you join me on the opk front as i have started mine on sun, not expecting a pos until CD 20-25 ish tho

jeanette PMA!!! March/April is gonna be our month!!!! :headspin: :wohoo:

Butterfly how are you doing? Any symptoms yet? :af:

Mrs_N hope you had a gr8 weekend too, its not over yet. Try and hold out a few more days and :test: with fmu

Polaris and Lou we all really want to join you in first tri!!!!

(lou only 4 more sleeps to go sweetie!)

As for me well i'm totally chilled about this month - not expecting anything just really want to move onto next cycle and get on with clomid!! CD11 today and have just been doing 1 opk in the evening to see if i do get a surge rather than the obsessive 4-5 times a day last month (was getting to be a bit of a pain at work, i seriously can't get away with amount of time i was spending in the loo :rofl:) just gonna DTD when we want to rather than pressured. in fact i do honestly feel really relaxed about it which is a nice feeling.

:dust: to you all!!!!

Thanks girls, think I'll test in a couple more days if no :witch: by then. don't really know my cycle so I may not have been due when I thought I was!
A friend of mine has just announced she's expecting baby number 3 - so happy for her, but also a little sad it's not me yet.

hayley, i think relaxed is the way to go, good luck! :dust:

Hi everyone.

Hayley I am taking a leaf out of your book and trying to stay chilled about it all. Dh and I had :sex: the other night and it felt pressured..... I don't want to conceive a baby feeling like that. I'm not really symptom spotting. Not sure when I ovulated as we've got a problem with our heating and I think it's affecting my temps!! :hissy:

Leelee - I'm hoping that is an implantation dip for you. Looks good.

Loulou - maybe your luteal phase is 14 days long and you ovulated on CD 14?? Hope so for you.

Mrs N - how good are you holding out for a couple of days before testing!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Lou - friday is gonna be just fine - looking forward to hearing all about your sticky bean.

Polaris - how are you feeling hun... grand I hope? How will you celebrate St Patrick's Day??

Hey Jeannette - hope you're ok.

aagghh still feel so annoyed about my heating cos it's put my temps right up the spout! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Butterfly, I am so sorry about your heating! It's bad enough our bodies like to mess with us....we don't need mechanical issues too!! :rofl:

Lou, I agree with Butterfly....Friday is going to go marvelously!!

As for me.....the :witch: came today -- With a Vengeance!! So bring on next month!!!

Butterfly, I am so sorry about your heating! It's bad enough our bodies like to mess with us....we don't need mechanical issues too!! :rofl:

Lou, I agree with Butterfly....Friday is going to go marvelously!!

As for me.....the :witch: came today -- With a Vengeance!! So bring on next month!!!

die :witch: die................. so sorry hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hot water bottle and paracetamol for you. xxxx

Thankyou ladies, im so nervous its untrue

what would i do without you all

xxx

Hi everyone.

Hayley I am taking a leaf out of your book and trying to stay chilled about it all. Dh and I had :sex: the other night and it felt pressured..... I don't want to conceive a baby feeling like that. I'm not really symptom spotting. Not sure when I ovulated as we've got a problem with our heating and I think it's affecting my temps!! :hissy:

Leelee - I'm hoping that is an implantation dip for you. Looks good.

Loulou - maybe your luteal phase is 14 days long and you ovulated on CD 14?? Hope so for you.

Mrs N - how good are you holding out for a couple of days before testing!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Lou - friday is gonna be just fine - looking forward to hearing all about your sticky bean.

Polaris - how are you feeling hun... grand I hope? How will you celebrate St Patrick's Day??

Hey Jeannette - hope you're ok.

aagghh still feel so annoyed about my heating cos it's put my temps right up the spout! :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

I hope so but my thermometer didnt come till late on in the month so i have no clue of my temps before hand, theyre dipping now this morning it went down again a bit! x

So I'm not the only one going around in circles then!!

This is my first 2WW too. I'm due :witch: on Sat 14th. We had sex on Sun 1st (around my time of ovulation) and my BBs started to get swollen and lumpy and all veiny a few days later. Even though deep down I knew it was way too early I have tested 5 times. What a waste!!

It's been driving me nuts and I just wish I could forget about it! :ignore:

I just need to chill out!

Good luck to all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back