So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Yes, best of luck for Friday Lou and welcome Mikababy!

How is everyone else today? I am totally confused with my chart. It looks backwards so it does!

Polaris, what are you doing for Paddy's Day? I am Irish as well. Don't have anything planned for once! Last year I was in Sydney, I think that will be hard to beat!

Jeanette, sorry AF got you.

Hayley, I am very relaxed this month too. I think it is cos I really don't feel any symptoms and don't think it is my month. I want to do the opks next month!

Oh leelee....I don't understand your chart at all! I'm very new to it though so don't listen to me. I'm glad you are relaxed...so good for you and a baby!! :hugs:

it would seem all our charts are doing weird and wonderful stuff.

Welcome Mikababy - I too did loads of tests last month - it was so disappointment seeing all them negatives. Thinking I'm gonna leave it till AF is due this time.

evening to everyone xxxxxxx

Hi all,

It's mad, 2 close friends have just told me that they are pregnant today and I have a feeling that another one is about to. Feel a bit weird. Am so happy for them but wish it was me as well.

Hope it doesn't sound too bad.

Hi all,

It's mad, 2 close friends have just told me that they are pregnant today and I have a feeling that another one is about to. Feel a bit weird. Am so happy for them but wish it was me as well.

Hi Leelee.

No it doesn't sound bad. I would feel the same.

Hopefully it will be your time soon. :hug:

Hi all,

Hi Leelee.

No it doesn't sound bad. I would feel the same.

Hopefully it will be your time soon. :hug:

Thanks Butterfly,

Am really happy for them all, just wish I knew for sure it would happen to me soon. How are you this evening?

Hey Leelee

I'll be watching your chart over the next few days to see what happens...... do you have any idea when you might have ovulated.

I'm ok - just feeling really tired. Stressful day. xx

my temperature dropped this morning, right down, im confused! It makes my brain work overtime all this temping stuff now haha

my temperature dropped this morning, right down, im confused! It makes my brain work overtime all this temping stuff now haha

I think our charts are similar with the mad drops. I have given up trying to read mine as I think it looks backwards. I am very interested to see what my temp is tomorrow and if it will fall again or keep rising???

Hey Leelee

I'll be watching your chart over the next few days to see what happens...... do you have any idea when you might have ovulated.

I'm ok - just feeling really tired. Stressful day. xx

Hi Butterfly,

I think I ovulated on CD10 as I had the most amount of CM then and it falls in line with the temperature rise. My temperature rose again this morning but not by very much.

Hope your day is less stressful today :hugs:

Hey girls,

Been looking at all your charts and i think you should stop trying to second guess them (easier said than done i know), temps can look completly weird and then you get a BFP or your AF. Look at mine for last month - it looked great and then the :witch: arrived. Even Polaris's chart didn't have major temp rises, and it dropped really low just before her AF was due and she got a BFP.

Relax and try and not stress about it as it can also affect temp.

leelee and Butterfly lets hope you both get your BFP this cycle!!!!! :happydance:

leelee don't feel bad about your friends being pg. i feel the same about my SIL - she has a boy due next month and i feel pleased for her but also a teensy bit jealous! :dohh:

Jeanette how are you doing hun?

Lou only 2 sleeps now :happydance::happydance:

:hugs: to Lilaala if your reading these posts hun.

Hi - I hope you don't mind me joining in. My name is Nicola and I'm new to this site. Got pg last February (08), unfortunately ended in mc in April 08 when I went for my 12 week scan.

Hayley 02 - I might be being really thick here but I think I read on one of your posts that you are using opk's post ov and before af? I am currently in the 2ww (4 days po) and if I read your post correctly, what is the thing to do with the opks post ov?

If I read your post totally wrong, sorry girls :dohh:

Thanks
Nic x

Hi - I hope you don't mind me joining in. My name is Nicola and I'm new to this site. Got pg last February (08), unfortunately ended in mc in April 08 when I went for my 12 week scan.

Hayley 02 - I might be being really thick here but I think I read on one of your posts that you are using opk's post ov and before af? I am currently in the 2ww (4 days po) and if I read your post correctly, what is the thing to do with the opks post ov?

If I read your post totally wrong, sorry girls :dohh:

Thanks
Nic x

Hi Nicola,

And welcome! Really sorry to hear about your m/c. I can't imagine how that would have felt. I look forward to you sharing your TTC plans with us and hope you get a :bfp: soon.

:hugs:

Hi everyone I know it's late and I'm just off to bed. on my own boohoo DH away.

Leelee - I think you're right with the O at day 10 in which case your chart looks good - Hayley is right though (cos she's clever) - we are only guessing at it.

Nicola - hiya glad to have you with us. I can't remember reading about using the OPK post O but OPK's can be used to detect pregnancy before AF sometimes so maybe that's what you might have read?? Sorry about your m/c :hugs:

I'm still trying to stay chilled Hayley :hugs: hope you're ok.

Hi Nicola, welcome to BnB! Sorry to hear of your loss - hope your time on TTC is short hun. I think i used a opk just before my AF was due last cycle as it can detect extra LH if you are pg - however we also can release LH before our Af as well so its not a great indicator. I just wanted to pee on something!!!

Butterfly had to have a giggle at me being clever :rofl:, first time for me being clever at something!!!

leelee nice temp this morning hun xx

Glad you are all chilling :hugs:

Should start seeing some more :bfp: soon

:dust:

Joining in for the second time as I think I am in my 2WW. I am pretty sure I O'd at CD 13 and am now on CD 15. So I am 2 DPO. Amazing the last 2 weeks flew by, while I am sure the next 2 will not go by so fast.

Last month for me was totally nutty, my body went wacky, so I have no clue when my AF will be due but I hazard a guess between CD 28 and CD 31. I am not chartting or anything like that. I just noticed a changed in CM on CD 13 and now on CD 15 I have dried up. So figured O must've happened. Hoping Hubby and I hit the right days, but you never know I guess.

I really am hoping this month is the month, but I just don't feel like it is... I mean, this is the first month we have been full force trying and really, most of the time it takes longer. Hubby is talking to me like I am already pregnant, so I have a feeling I will disappoint him when the end of the month comes and I get AF.

I am going to hold off on testing this month until I am 15 DPO at the very least. Which would put me at CD 30. The BFN's I saw last month were horrible.

Good luck everyone!!

scan is tmrw, and ive never felt SO sick about it all in my whole life!

Lol at Hayley - you just needed to pee on something, ha ha. I think it certainly does become an obsession ............. one we can hopefully break when we get our bfp's :o)

Thanks for the kind welcomes, I look forward to chats with you all.

Nic x

big :hugs: to you Lou - will be thinking of you.

hayley you are clever hun - you seem so clued up on this TTC stuff!

Leelee - your chart does look good I have to say.

Mrs chamberlin - your prediction of ovulation sounds right. You're in the right place because most of us are going to hold off testing this month. I hate those BFN :hissy:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->