So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I went to church this morning aswell (boys are in a C O E school in a little village).. so i did have a little word with the man upstairs...

Hi all,

Hayley you are so clever at the charting stuff. I was happy to see the rise today but trying not to read too much into it. Hopefully it will stay at that temperature or just below it. Am a bit worried that it dropped so low after ovulation though. Is that normal?

Lou wishing you the best of luck at the scan tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

How is everyone else?

Thankyou huni xx

Its at 9.40 so i'll be here at lunchtime to report back x

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well, looks like a lot of people are planning to hold off on testing early this month, joining me in my POAS phobia! :rofl: I actually think I still have it a little bit, when I went to the doctors she made me do a pee test and I was terrified that it was going to be negative even though I knew I was pregnant.

Thanks for asking about my plans for St. Patrick's Day - actually I have no real plans, might go into town and see the parade if it's a nice day, other than that I might just enjoy the day off work and catch up on some sleep. The tiredness is really starting to kick in over the last few days.

Lou - I have a really good feeling that everything will be fine for you. I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and can't wait to hear how it went.

Just wanted to say hi to you all and best wishes lou1979 for your scan tomorrow.

Good luck for impending tests too (I've done very well and not done one for a whole 2 days!). Definitely am going to just wait for AF now.

Lou i'm sending you lots of :dust: for tomorrow, I will be thinking about you and sending you positive thoughts. I'm sure everything will be fine - can't wait hear how it went. AAAHHH our first group scan - I'm so proud!! :hugs:

leelee had another peek at your chart and even though you had a big dip that can be very normal. There is no wrong or right chart - we are all different. It may well have been a implantation dip, let's hope so hunni!

mikababy well done on :ignore: the need to poas! 2 days is very impressive! :rofl:

Mrs Chamberlain were is your PMA sweetie?! Think positive thoughts as your little :spermy: and egg may already be multiplying!!!

AF is due on 23rd and really don think i can wait that long! Have been TTC for six months now and hope that this month is my lucky one. have been very tired the last few days and waking up through the night which doesn't normally happen. Also my nips have been a little sensitive last two days but not sure if i'm just looking for symptons. what can i do with myself with such a long wait (it feels long but really its not just thinking too much all the time). x

Hey Lou you are getting so much PMA from our little group - it's gonna be just fine.

Leelee - your temps still looking good.

Polaris - great to hear from you. I'm going to a St Patrick's day mass at St Patricks Church on Tuesday.

Mikababy - well done for not testing - I know it's difficult but you sound more positive than if you had of POAS and got that BFN.

hayley - how are you doing? you are this group's expert! woo hooo Love the Team chilled Out name

Hi Louisa it is a long wait but we are here to keep each other company.

I'm now 5 dpo..... not symptom spotting or getting the urge to POAS. Aren't I the good girl!

:dust:

Hey Lou you are getting so much PMA from our little group - it's gonna be just fine.

Leelee - your temps still looking good.

Polaris - great to hear from you. I'm going to a St Patrick's day mass at St Patricks Church on Tuesday.

Mikababy - well done for not testing - I know it's difficult but you sound more positive than if you had of POAS and got that BFN.

hayley - how are you doing? you are this group's expert! woo hooo Love the Team chilled Out name

Hi Louisa it is a long wait but we are here to keep each other company.

I'm now 5 dpo..... not symptom spotting or getting the urge to POAS. Aren't I the good girl!

:dust:

Really nice temps Butterfly!!! I am not symptomspotting either. Have sore boobs but they are sensitive all of the time anyway. They feel very twingy today though, but I'm sure I felt like this last month.

Hi Louisa, the wait is hard but I try to throw myself into work and go out and about so I am not obsessing.

Hayley, your posts always brighten my day. You are so positive and supportive to everyone.

How is everyone else?

Aaahhh thanks ladies! I'm glad i can help you all and that my ramblings of a mad TTCer cheer you up.

I get so much energy and PMA from you all - I think I will feel just as pleased for anyone here that gets there BFP as I will for myself.

I'm doing good Butterfly - have been talking wedding plans for the last few days. Trying to get my OH to up his budget!! lol. On CD14 for me now and still neg opk which I was expecting to be honest until CD20-25. Have got to go for another blood test on Monday and to pick up my Clomid prescription. Been having unpressured BD which has been nice - I've actually been enjoying it, rather than last month it was a means to an end! I generally thought about babies during Bding - I don't think that helps!!! HeHe.

Love you all xxxxx

Aaahhh thanks ladies! I'm glad i can help you all and that my ramblings of a mad TTCer cheer you up.

I get so much energy and PMA from you all - I think I will feel just as pleased for anyone here that gets there BFP as I will for myself.

I'm doing good Butterfly - have been talking wedding plans for the last few days. Trying to get my OH to up his budget!! lol. On CD14 for me now and still neg opk which I was expecting to be honest until CD20-25. Have got to go for another blood test on Monday and to pick up my Clomid prescription. Been having unpressured BD which has been nice - I've actually been enjoying it, rather than last month it was a means to an end! I generally thought about babies during Bding - I don't think that helps!!! HeHe.

Love you all xxxxx

Ooh wedding plans. I love chat about that! Have you set a date yet?

Well I had another temperature rise today. I think I ovulated at CD10. If I did does that make my chart triphasic now? I am getting all the lingo but still don't have a clue really!

Lou, looking forward to hearing about the scan!

Leelee :happydance::happydance::happydance: look at your temps! now they look good!

Hayley - wedding plans wooo hooo how exciting!! my friend owns a wedding dress shop when you starting looking!

Lou - will be thinking of you today hun but everything is gonna be great :happydance:

so you know I said that I wasn't going to symptom spot but the thing is I feel sooooooooooo sick - I'm 6 dpo - someone please tell me not to be silly and that it's way too early for it to be anything other than a tummy bug. :rofl::rofl:

im with you on the 2ww..im due on the 24th march! x

Leelee :happydance::happydance::happydance: look at your temps! now they look good!

Hayley - wedding plans wooo hooo how exciting!! my friend owns a wedding dress shop when you starting looking!

Lou - will be thinking of you today hun but everything is gonna be great :happydance:

so you know I said that I wasn't going to symptom spot but the thing is I feel sooooooooooo sick - I'm 6 dpo - someone please tell me not to be silly and that it's way too early for it to be anything other than a tummy bug. :rofl::rofl:

Thanks Butterfly,

I think your temps look excellent so this could be your :bfp: Sorry, don't want to get your hopes up but I think it looks very good!

I don't have any symptoms apart from tingly boobs but that is it. Trying not to get my hopes up and am hoping my temperature can be sustained! It is a long long wait until the 22nd March!

Hey post your status's in the (Pink Princess 2009ers) so we all know how you all go.

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone mind if I join? I am 4DPO and will test on March 23rd!

This is month one of trying for baby #2 so it's unlikely but I'm always hopeful! I was searching yesterday for a forum to share this experience with others who are going through the same thing and came across this thread. I read through the whole thing and was hoping that I could join your group.

Good luck this month to everyone! You are all so lucky to have such great support for eachother...

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone mind if I join? I am 4DPO and will test on March 23rd!

This is month one of trying for baby #2 so it's unlikely but I'm always hopeful! I was searching yesterday for a forum to share this experience with others who are going through the same thing and came across this thread. I read through the whole thing and was hoping that I could join your group.

Good luck this month to everyone! You are all so lucky to have such great support for eachother...

Hi Lyla,

And welcome. I will be testing on the 22nd March if AF doesn't show up. I am 11 DPO today. I hope we both get our :bfp: this month!

Thanks leelee!

It's such a rollercoaster! I have not been doing any kind of charting, etc...I am just trusting the process I suppose! However, none of that removes the nervous excitement that comes with the 2WW. It took 8 months to get pregnant with my first and all those feelings have come flooding back!

Here's hoping it doesn't take as long this time!

Thanks leelee!

It's such a rollercoaster! I have not been doing any kind of charting, etc...I am just trusting the process I suppose! However, none of that removes the nervous excitement that comes with the 2WW. It took 8 months to get pregnant with my first and all those feelings have come flooding back!

Here's hoping it doesn't take as long this time!

I will keep my fingers crossed that it takes you a shorter amount of time this month! I started charting this month because I like the feeling of being in control. Last month I was all over the place and the charting has helped me be a bit more relaxed this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->