So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Lynx and Lyla - welcome along!

Leelee - like you I'm trying not to get too excited but I feel so nauseaus. Hope our temps stay where they are or go up! Although I'd like to see an implantation dip tomorrow!

Lyla - it must of took you ages to read through the whole thread - we can really chat when we're in the mood!

Lou - still think of you hun...... came on here especially lunchtime. Gotta go shopping with DH now but will be back on to check in a bit. :hugs:

Thankyou all for thinking of me!!

Well my clever little bean made it to the right place, and you have NO idea how relieved i am, i didnt even need an internal scan it was done abdominally..i saw yolk sak etc.. but didnt get to see heart as pic wasnt clear due to it being abdo scan...

im going back in 2 weeks (27th) for another scan to make sure HB is seen it,..

Im over the moon!:cloud9:

Oh and ive been put forward a day to 6+2

Thankyou to you all for the well wishes and luck wishes they all worked :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Now hurry up and get them :bfp:;s & join me in 1st tri :D

Lou :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I was just telling DH about you when you posted!

Wooo hoooo PMA PMA PMA

So pleased for you.

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

Thankyou all for thinking of me!!

Well my clever little bean made it to the right place, and you have NO idea how relieved i am, i didnt even need an internal scan it was done abdominally..i saw yolk sak etc.. but didnt get to see heart as pic wasnt clear due to it being abdo scan...

im going back in 2 weeks (27th) for another scan to make sure HB is seen it,..

Im over the moon!:cloud9:

Oh and ive been put forward a day to 6+2

Thankyou to you all for the well wishes and luck wishes they all worked :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Now hurry up and get them :bfp:;s & join me in 1st tri :D

Delighted for you Lou!!! You must be so thrilled!

Butterfly, it is so hard not to get excited isn't it? I have another 8 days to go before AF is due so that is a long time for temps to stay elevated. If I get another rise tomorrow I won't know what to do with myself! Wish I had this rise and I was 18DPO!!!!

Lynx and Lyla - welcome along!

Lyla - it must of took you ages to read through the whole thread - we can really chat when we're in the mood!

Lou - still think of you hun...... came on here especially lunchtime. Gotta go shopping with DH now but will be back on to check in a bit. :hugs:

I was very interested in all of your journey's. But yes...it took me a long time!Hopefully in the next few weeks there will be a lot more to celebrate for everyone!

Yes Leelee I agree it is very difficult not to get excited. I'm been feeling sick on and off all day........... said to my DH that it might be in my head now!

Lyla - here's hoping to those BFP for us all

Sometimes I can't wait to go to bed just to take my temp in the morning - how sad is that.... really shouldn't be wishing/temping my life away:rofl:

I was cleaning my bathroom earlier and come across my left over cheapie hpt's from last month - I'm gonna need so much will power not to POAS before next Saturday.

It's my birthday tomorrow........... i'll be 7dpo.... I'd love an implantation dip and spotting for my birthday! I'm so going to have to avoid the temptation of POAS. :rofl:

What is the earliest that any of you have received a BFP? With my daughter I tested on dpo10 with a good test and got a BFN. Then on DPO 12 I tested with a cheapie and got my BFP. Strange isn't it how a few days can make such a difference.

I'm a test freak...there is no way I will be able to hold off until the 23rd...NO WAY!!! I am already feeling the urge to test and I"m DPO4!!!

Lou I am so glad the bean made it to the right spot!! i am so excited for you!

Mmmm 3 DPO and still wondering if this month is going to be my month. Lol. Dh and I DTD everyday from 3/6-3/10, skipped 3/11, DTD 3/12... and probably won't tonight as we are going to his mothers house tonight.

I am trying to keeop up the PMA but man... When I found out that everytime hubby and I were DTD he was staying in just a little to leave a bit when we weren't TTC, it kinda shot hope for a easy time TTC. I am worried that I O'd way to close to the end of the :witch:, and things might not be ideal for implantion. I have had one chemical pregnancy (2 months ago). I am feeling great for everyone... But I just have a feeling that this month is not my month... Which is okay too. There is always next month. :hug:

I wanna give:
:dust::dust::dust:
to all you ladies.
I would be in :cloud9: to see everything work out for you guys!

Mmmm 3 DPO and still wondering if this month is going to be my month. Lol. Dh and I DTD everyday from 3/6-3/10, skipped 3/11, DTD 3/12... and probably won't tonight as we are going to his mothers house tonight.

I am trying to keeop up the PMA but man... When I found out that everytime hubby and I were DTD he was staying in just a little to leave a bit when we weren't TTC, it kinda shot hope for a easy time TTC. I am worried that I O'd way to close to the end of the :witch:, and things might not be ideal for implantion. I have had one chemical pregnancy (2 months ago). I am feeling great for everyone... But I just have a feeling that this month is not my month... Which is okay too. There is always next month. :hug:

I wanna give :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all you ladies. I would be in :cloud9: to see everything work out for you guys!

Hi Mrs C,

Try to keep up the PMA. I often see posts where someone doesn't feel it is their month and then they end up getting a :bfp:

As for myself, it is sad but I want to go to bed so I can take my temp in the morning. I hope it doesn't drop as I have another 8 days to go. They are dragging!

Hey LeeLee,
You need to keep up the PMA too, I know the last few days (or week and 1 day) can drag on and on. I don't know much about temping, and my sleep pattern is too iregular to do it. But it ain't over yet!

Hey LeeLee,
You need to keep up the PMA too, I know the last few days (or week and 1 day) can drag on and on. I don't know much about temping, and my sleep pattern is too iregular to do it. But it ain't over yet!

Yeah, my PMA is quite good at the moment although I have no symptoms! Will remain that way until AF arrives!

Hi Lou,
congratulations on the scan results!!! I'm so happy for you. I told you everything was going to be OK!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I was thinking about you driving home today and just wanted to get on here to find out your results!
Polaris

that's funny leelee - I said about going to bed early as I can't wait to temp tomorrow!

My sickness has gone now must've just been a tummy bug.

Good to see you Polaris.

Mrs C - don't give up yet..... remember the PMA.

What is the earliest that any of you have received a BFP? With my daughter I tested on dpo10 with a good test and got a BFN. Then on DPO 12 I tested with a cheapie and got my BFP. Strange isn't it how a few days can make such a difference.

I'm a test freak...there is no way I will be able to hold off until the 23rd...NO WAY!!! I am already feeling the urge to test and I"m DPO4!!!

Oh My don't test yet! I'm 7dpo tomorrow and will be tempted but no it's still too early.

:hug:

Oh My don't test yet! I'm 7dpo tomorrow and will be tempted but no it's still too early.

:hug:

I won't test yet.....but I wish I could! lol There is too much anticipation. Someone said a while back that they wish they had an off switch in their brain to control the baby thoughts! It's very consuming.

But, my little one will be gone for a few days to her grandparents, so hopefully some much need time with my hubbie will keep my brain on other things!

I'm so upset girls.

I was convinced that I ovulated on CD10 & that FF didn't put a coverline down for me because I didn't temp on time. Now I was messing around with my chart and if my temp goes up another notch tomorrow they are saying that I ovulated in CD19. This leaves me with a 9 day Luteal phase.

I feel like crying. Is there anyway that I might have ovulated on CD10 but FF haven't picked up on it because of not charting a few days before.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. So much for my PMA. I haven't BD'd anywhere near the CD19 timeframe so I am defo out this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->