So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

leelee -

I don't temp so I don't have any intelligent words of wisdom for you, BUT, I can tell you that you should trust your insticts! Don't lose hope because you just never know what might happen....when is your testing date?

Hi leelee,
I know it's hard but try not to worry too much yet. Firstly, as you said, you only started charting half way through your cycle and it's your first month and it can take a few months to get a really clear picture of your individual cycle. Secondly, even if you did O on CD19 this month that doesn't necessarily mean you only have a 9 day LP. Possibly ovulation was delayed compared to normal this month for some reason and AF will be late too. This is really very common even if you normally have a regular cycle. Even the excitement of temperature charting could possibly delay O. From your CM it definitely looks like your body was gearing up to O at around CD10 so maybe that it generally when you ovulate (which would leave you with a nice long LP) but that it was delayed this month for some reason. The downside of this is it means you might have longer to wait for AF but at least when you are charting it gives you some idea of what is going on. So basically my advice would be don't worry yet about having a 9 day LP, I think there are much more likely explanations. Sorry for the long waffle!!
Polaris

I agree with Polaris. FF needs at least a couple of months to recognise your cycle and it has put it at CD19 because you started temping part way through the month.

Try not to worry.

Was soooo tempted to POAS this morning but I didn't.

If I don't come back on here - have a great weekend everyone.

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS LOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow bet you are over the moon hunni - fab news for you!!!! I'm so glad everything went well for and your DH :happydance::happydance:

leelee please don't feel sad sweetie :hugs: I agree completly with Polaris and you started temping quite late in your cycle and you def need a few months to get a pattern. What is a normal cycle length for you? Your chart has been up and down so its probably confused FF, the best indicator for O is your body. If you had EWCM then that is your fertile phase. Also I do believe that being excited about temping can alter things slightly - it happened to me last month. Hence now just doing opks. Please, please try and relax - it WILL happen! Worst case senario this month is that you get your AF - but - you will have a lot more info about your body which will leave you in a better position for next cycle, best case you get your :bfp: and you were right about your O days. The biggest reason people don't get pg is they get their O days wrong - maybe gear yourself up to think if its not this month then you need to find your O day exactly. Temp from day 1, opk days 7 onwards till pos and make sure you have it right. :hugs:

lyla welcome to our mad BnB thread!!! Good luck, hope it happens for you soon.

Butterfly HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!Have a great day!
Your doing very well with not poas!!!! :happydance: Lets hope your nausea was ms!! Nice temp dip this morning! Try not to wish your life away while you wait for bedtime to come just so you can take your temp again in the morning - soon you'll be having a lot of sleepless baby nights!!!

Thankyou so much Hayley polaris and all the lovely ladies on this thread, i dont know how i would have got through the past 3 weeks without you all...

you are all amazing:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy Birthday butterfly i hope you have a wonderful day :D

xxx

Happy Birthday Butterfly!!!!

Hope you have a really nice relaxing day! Your chart is looking really good by the way, could that be a nice little implantation dip today at 7 dpo???

Polaris

Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your words of wisdom. I am feeling okay today. Had a dip in temps and as I predicted FF has me down as ovulating on CD19. I am still convinced it is CD10 although my temps do seem a bit all over the place! I am going to expect AF next week and anything other than that is a bonus. Your right Hayley, at least I will know a bit more about my body. I am usually a 28 day cycle a the most I would ever go is 30 days. Am usually like clockwork though!

Butterfly - you got your temp dip today for your birthday. That is great. Your chart is looking so good!

Hayley - which OPK's do you use? Think I will purchase them for next month.

Just popped back online to see if you had put your temp in for today leelee. I seriously need to get out more!:rofl: If you always have a very regular cycle (no more than 30 days) then to O on CD 19 is very late, however if you were to have 30 day cycle this month for some reason then your LP would be 11 days - which should be ok. I think that you are stressing yourself out with temping and trying not to symptom spot (it can take a hell of a lot of energy to try not too) which has mucked up your temps. Either way at least you have O'd and its not taken you long from your previous cycle - I still say listen to your body and not a computer program - you know your body best. I use the internet cheapies from ebay - they are sometihing like £6 for 50 tests and you can combine the pregnancy tests in as well if you want to. I use the seller Fertility Plan and get the 20miu tests rather than the 30miu as you get a few more hours warning of your LH surge. Lets hope you don't need them :hugs:

Also thought I'd throw a bit of wedding talk in here to have something else for me obsess over :rofl:. I will def take you up on your offer of a contact for your friends wedding dress shop Butterfly - thanks. We are looking at getting married next October. I have always wanted to get married in Leeds Castle in Kent and always thought it would be out of our price range- but I called them anyway, and guess what???? Its not!!!! We have a viewing booked for the 4th April and with a bit of luck I hope to book it :happydance::happydance:

Thanks Hayley,

I guess all will be revealed next week when AF does/doesn't arrive on time.

Now wedding talk I like! Leeds Castle looks amazing. Think how lovely it will be f the fire is on when you arrive there with all your guests gathered around it! I love wedding talk and it is a great distraction! What type of wedding dress do you think you will go for?

Hey everyone so much to catch up on! I'll have to try and see what i can remember!!

Firstly, happy birthday Butterfly!! and CONGRATULATIONS to Lou!!!! Im so happy lil beanie is in its right home!! Im made up for you, and i hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you XXX

Leelee, i wouldnt stress over what FF is saying at the minute, if you didnt chart one day and your new to it, it will take a few cycles for it to figure you and your body out, plus then its only a computer system and not your actual body, so what you feel more yourself I would count in more too right now!! Ive started this month too and it hasnt told me ive ovulated yet and im due AF on Thursday! so i really wouldnt panic at all XXX

And Hayley! A castle wedding **jealous**

Hey everyone so much to catch up on! I'll have to try and see what i can remember!!

Firstly, happy birthday Butterfly!! and CONGRATULATIONS to Lou!!!! Im so happy lil beanie is in its right home!! Im made up for you, and i hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you XXX

Leelee, i wouldnt stress over what FF is saying at the minute, if you didnt chart one day and your new to it, it will take a few cycles for it to figure you and your body out, plus then its only a computer system and not your actual body, so what you feel more yourself I would count in more too right now!! Ive started this month too and it hasnt told me ive ovulated yet and im due AF on Thursday! so i really wouldnt panic at all XXX

Thanks Loulou,

Yeah, I think I will listen to my body instead of FF. I will soon find out next Saturday when AF is due anyway.

You have a lovely temp rise today. How are you feeling? Any symptoms or anything? My breasts are still tender but don't have any other symptoms apart from that.

Thanks Loulou,

Yeah, I think I will listen to my body instead of FF. I will soon find out next Saturday when AF is due anyway.

You have a lovely temp rise today. How are you feeling? Any symptoms or anything? My breasts are still tender but don't have any other symptoms apart from that.

No symptoms really to be honest, my boobs have tingled and semi hurt on and off for a week or so but nothing really really out of the ordinary to be honest, im not feeling so much PMA from myself this month!! Its just countdown to AF now for me, if she doesnt feel like she's comin on Wed or Thurs then i will feel a bit more positive i guess.

Thanks Loulou,

No symptoms really to be honest, my boobs have tingled and semi hurt on and off for a week or so but nothing really really out of the ordinary to be honest, im not feeling so much PMA from myself this month!! Its just countdown to AF now for me, if she doesnt feel like she's comin on Wed or Thurs then i will feel a bit more positive i guess.

Similar to me then. I was feeling positive til FF gave me a fright last night but maybe it's better so I don't get too down if AF rears her ugly face!

I hope she doesnt come for either of us!! I will keep my fingers crossed but I havent got that "feeling" if you get me, i'll just have to sit tight!

I hope she doesnt come for either of us!! I will keep my fingers crossed but I havent got that "feeling" if you get me, i'll just have to sit tight!

Yeah, I know what you mean! Well fingers crossed that we get our :bfp: and we can go and join Polaris and Lou in the first tri!!!

My boobs are hurtin a bit more tonight and i can feel a bit of cramping, which feels suspiciously like AF is coming in a few days :(

Ah you don't know that. It aint over til it's over as they say!

I'll have to wait and see what happens. Theyre itchy too haha im sittin here tryin not to scratch them! When is AF due for you?

I'll have to wait and see what happens. Theyre itchy too haha im sittin here tryin not to scratch them! When is AF due for you?

AF is due either Friday or Saturday. Am very tempted to test now but only have a test that can be used 4 days before AF so that would take me to testing on Paddy's Day. I might crack then, I am Irish so if I got a :bfp: it would be a nice day to find out!

If I get a :bfn: and AF is late then I will presume that I ovulated on CD19, although it felt like CD10.

Are you boobs usually itchy? Lol, that seems like a mad thing to ask someone!

Its because they feel a bit tingly haha, it is strange but I think they do do it from time to time. My AF is due Wed or Thur, I think im gonna try hang on to test and just see if AF doesnt turn up by Thursday, then I will. It will be hard though!! I have no clue when I ovulate, im on a 28 day cycle but god knows as my temps are all over the place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->