So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Its because they feel a bit tingly haha, it is strange but I think they do do it from time to time. My AF is due Wed or Thur, I think im gonna try hang on to test and just see if AF doesnt turn up by Thursday, then I will. It will be hard though!! I have no clue when I ovulate, im on a 28 day cycle but god knows as my temps are all over the place!

Yeah, my temps are all over the place as well. You have a nice rise today though.

Morning everyone.

Thanks you so much for my birthday wishes :hugs: :hugs:

I've got 2 confessions to make. :dohh:....... I did POAS and of course it was :bfn:...... I just couldn't help myself I had to do it :rofl:. My second confession is that I had quite alot to drink last night...... I'm not normally a drinker :blush: but just went along with everyone else I suppose. My temp this morning was way high - I think from the alcohol. Oh I'm such a naughty girl :beer:.

Your wedding plans sound fab Hayley - it's great that you have something else to focus on. Just let me know when you want my friend's details for the wedding dress - no problem! :happydance::happydance:

How is everyone else today? :hug::hug:

Morning everyone.

Thanks you so much for my birthday wishes :hugs: :hugs:

I've got 2 confessions to make. :dohh:....... I did POAS and of course it was :bfn:...... I just couldn't help myself I had to do it :rofl:. My second confession is that I had quite alot to drink last night...... I'm not normally a drinker :blush: but just went along with everyone else I suppose. My temp this morning was way high - I think from the alcohol. Oh I'm such a naughty girl :beer:.

Your wedding plans sound fab Hayley - it's great that you have something else to focus on. Just let me know when you want my friend's details for the wedding dress - no problem! :happydance::happydance:

How is everyone else today? :hug::hug:

Don't worry about it Butterfly. I was away last weekend and had quite a bit to drink on the Saturday night. My friend that told me she was pregnant during the week was pregnant on New Years Eve and had a lot to drink. She didn't know it at the time but it is the same for a lot of people.

Are you hungover today?

Wow, what a rise. It will be very interesting to see what the temp is tomorrow! If it is similar it looks like a triphasic chart!

My temp rose this morning again too! but i wasnt out on the fizzy stuff, good little loulou was tucked up in bed by 11pm!! get me! haha. I was super tired.
Still not feelin much, sides of my boobs hurt a bit but with AF due Wed/Thurs its only pretty normal i can imagine. :( ah well!!

My temp rose this morning again too! but i wasnt out on the fizzy stuff, good little loulou was tucked up in bed by 11pm!! get me! haha. I was super tired.
Still not feelin much, sides of my boobs hurt a bit but with AF due Wed/Thurs its only pretty normal i can imagine. :( ah well!!

Loulou,

Your temperatures look fantastic to me!

I have no clue what a good one looks like, so am i right in thinking a rise in temps is good about this time?! its just i feel so normal, i cant imagine anything different is happening, and i know we didnt BD enough by a long shot!!

I have no clue what a good one looks like, so am i right in thinking a rise in temps is good about this time?! its just i feel so normal, i cant imagine anything different is happening, and i know we didnt BD enough by a long shot!!

I'm no expert cos it is my first month charting but temps remaining high at this stage is a good sign. Lets hope they stay high!

Oooh PMA!! I panic every night making sure i wear the same kind of thing for bed, i think, i cant wear that it will keep me warmer so i'll be warmer in the morning!! haha this temping doesnt half get to you!

Ive put the time i checked my temps now and its put crosshairs on my graph!!

Hi Leelee - yes it was a really big rise for me I really think it's down to the booze but I will be very excited tomorrow if it's high again! :happydance:

Loulou - I've looked at your chart again and I think you O'd on CD14 not 16 where FF has put it in which case there was a dip on 7dpo! You're chart does look good. :happydance:

:hug:

Hi Leelee - yes it was a really big rise for me I really think it's down to the booze but I will be very excited tomorrow if it's high again! :happydance:

Loulou - I've looked at your chart again and I think you O'd on CD14 not 16 where FF has put it in which case there was a dip on 7dpo! You're chart does look good. :happydance:

:hug:

I think i have bad news coming, just been to the loo then and my cm is starting to change colour, the way it does as AF is soon on her way :( I think im out.

Oh Loulou I'm sorry to hear that but try to stay positive until she's her properly. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

TMI but its gone like that orangy brown colour before the spottin comes through, i know its on its way when i see it, i just know it, im so annoyed!! haha but i know i cant let it get me down. Onwards and upwards, and as you say its not over until she's properly here i guess, every twinge now and im like 'ohhhh period pains :( '

So sorry Loulou,

I hope it isn't AF. This 2WW is so stressful isn't it? At least you are optimistic though. I think I will be joining you as if FF is right about my O date I didn't :sex: near that time because I was away with work.

I hope it isnt AF too but i think she's going to come early to annoy me because ive tried to keep myself pretty relaxed and ive actually been looking forward to waiting for Thursday to test :( and she's come to say HA! your relaxing didnt pay off!! boo!!

:hugs:

Well I hope it isn't but you understand your body and your CM the best. When I get AF it generally arrives in full flow on the same day. Last month I was a bit crampy for a few days beforehand.

Mine sort of lingers for a day or two, shes comin then shes not then bam! she's here. Im about 99% sure its her. Cant belive im out, im so sad!

I'll keep my fingers crossed big time for everyone else!!

Mine sort of lingers for a day or two, shes comin then shes not then bam! she's here. Im about 99% sure its her. Cant belive im out, im so sad!

How are you feeling today Loulou? Please try not to feel sad there's always next month and you have nice short cycles like me so you will be ovulating again before you know it!

I hope you're wrong hun and the :witch: stays away and you do get your :bfp:on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->