So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Mine sort of lingers for a day or two, shes comin then shes not then bam! she's here. Im about 99% sure its her. Cant belive im out, im so sad!

How are you feeling today Loulou? Please try not to feel sad there's always next month and you have nice short cycles like me so you will be ovulating again before you know it!

I hope you're wrong hun and the :witch: stays away and you do get your :bfp:on Thursday.

Hi Butterfly,

How are you? Your chart looks very nice with the temp staying the same!

Loulou, hope you are feeling okay. Remember, we are all here to support each other through this :hugs:

I feel a bit rubbish today. Have a sore throat and feel a bit blah. Feel like I am getting a cold.

Hi Leelee - i'm sure I've read other women feeling like that just before they get their BFP !!!

As for me - I checked my chart last month and it was elevated like this for a couple of days last month too. If it's still elevated in a couple of days time I'll be excited although I did get a bfn today.

Hi Leelee - i'm sure I've read other women feeling like that just before they get their BFP !!!

As for me - I checked my chart last month and it was elevated like this for a couple of days last month too. If it's still elevated in a couple of days time I'll be excited although I did get a bfn today.

I will be stalking your chart to see your temps. I wouldn't worry too much about the :bfn:. It is prob too early anyway.

Well if I O'd when I thought (CD10) then my temps look good, but if I O'd when FF is telling me there isn't a chance as I didn't BD anytime near that time due to being away with work.

I still think you O'd on CD10........ you have a short cycle like me and CD10 makes more sense.

I know when I was charting last month for the first time FF just couldn't make it's mind up where to put it. If you had EWCM before on on CD10 it will put your O date there....... I wasn't tracking CM to start with but for FF it needs to know sometimes.

I still think you O'd on CD10........ you have a short cycle like me and CD10 makes more sense.

I know when I was charting last month for the first time FF just couldn't make it's mind up where to put it. If you had EWCM before on on CD10 it will put your O date there....... I wasn't tracking CM to start with but for FF it needs to know sometimes.

Ah well, a 5 day wait for me and a 4 day for you, not too bad!!!

Ah well, a 5 day wait for me and a 4 day for you, not too bad!!!

those few days seems like months to me :rofl: nah just kidding. you're right :hugs:

Hi gals,

Day 1 of the 2ww for me. Am not that bothered at the beginning of these two weeks, its when it gets nearer to the end that i become anxious and have to stop myself from esrly testing.

Hi girls, hope you are all well.

Butterfly - your chart is looking great, everything crossed for you hun, wouldn't a :bfp: be a nice present for mother's day?

Loulou - I really hope that :witch: doesn't show up, it's really common to feel exactly like she is on her way in early pregnancy too, so you're not out until you definitely come on.

Leelee - it could take a few cycles for FF to really work out your fertility pattern. Hopefully you won't need a few cycles though cos you'll get your BFP before that.

Hayley - hope that all is good with you. Wedding plans sound really exciting, it's nice to have something lovely like that to look forward to!

Hope everyone else is well.

I'm feeling pretty OK today, I got through the weekend with my parents which I was a bit worried about as I don't want them to know yet that I'm pregnant.

Talk to you all soon. :hug:

Hi all,

Well got a :bfn: this morning. I am not surprised at all. I didn't really want to take the test as I felt it was too early but wanted to have a few drinks as it is Paddy's Day. Worse thing is that I feel a bit rough today so doubt I will drink anyway.

I am not down because I was expecting a :bfn:. AF is due on Saturday so will wait and see if she makes an appearance. On the plus side my temps are still high!

Welcome Wendy - hope we can keep you entertained in the 2ww.

Polaris - good to hear from you...... I would love a bfp for mother's day - and although my chart does look good I really don't think it's going to happen. Have been feeling down alot - maybe I'm not ready yet.

Leelee I'm sorry about the bfn. sorry you're feeling rough.... what's the matter? can we symptom spot for you! Hope you feel upto a few drinks for St Patrick's Day.

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE.

Welcome Wendy - hope we can keep you entertained in the 2ww.

Polaris - good to hear from you...... I would love a bfp for mother's day - and although my chart does look good I really don't think it's going to happen. Have been feeling down alot - maybe I'm not ready yet.

Leelee I'm sorry about the bfn. sorry you're feeling rough.... what's the matter? can we symptom spot for you! Hope you feel upto a few drinks for St Patrick's Day.

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE.

Welcome Wendy!

Hi Butterfly, I just have a sore throat and feel yuk. Also had an evap. Went back and looked at the test about 5 hours after which I should not have done. Silly me.

Not surprised you are feeling down after everything you have gone through. Have a hug :hugs:

Your chart looks very well!

Don't ya just hate those Evap's - really play with your mind.

Thanks for the hug - needed that.

I know my chart looks good but it is similar to last month too and coupled with the bfn this morning I really don't think it's gonna be my month.

I'm sorry you feel yuk...... maybe a few drinks will sort you out!

Don't ya just hate those Evap's - really play with your mind.

Thanks for the hug - needed that.

I know my chart looks good but it is similar to last month too and coupled with the bfn this morning I really don't think it's gonna be my month.

I'm sorry you feel yuk...... maybe a few drinks will sort you out!

You are only 10DPO yet so don't despair yet. When is AF due? Mine is due Sat.

Sounds like a you could do with a nice glass of wine yourself or at least some tea and chocolate to give you a bit of a lift. You can have a virtual cup of tea and packet of buttons from me!

Hi, please can i join you. Ive got a 6mth baby boy, hell be 7mths on 26th of March. I started taking the pill for 2 or 3 months and then i came off it to start trying again. When i came off the pill the first time my AF stayed exactly the same as what it did as when i was on the pill. I got caught straight away. I had a AF on 25th February which was the first AF after stopping the pill again, so the :witch: is due (hope not) to show on the 25th March. Im hoping for :bfp:. I think i O'd on Wednesday 11th March and we did the deed on 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 14th.

Ive been getting stomach cramps and lower back pain, ive also been running to the loo alot today. At odd times ive felt a bit nausea and a little heart burn.

Fingers crossed for :bfp: to us all xxx

Hi, please can i join you. Ive got a 6mth baby boy, hell be 7mths on 26th of March. I started taking the pill for 2 or 3 months and then i came off it to start trying again. When i came off the pill the first time my AF stayed exactly the same as what it did as when i was on the pill. I got caught straight away. I had a AF on 25th February which was the first AF after stopping the pill again, so the :witch: is due (hope not) to show on the 25th March. Im hoping for :bfp:. I think i O'd on Wednesday 11th March and we did the deed on 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 14th.

Ive been getting stomach cramps and lower back pain, ive also been running to the loo alot today. At odd times ive felt a bit nausea and a little heart burn.

Fingers crossed for :bfp: to us all xxx

Hi and welcome Dellix!

Welcome Delli and good luck.

Funny you should say that about the chocolate Leelee - cos I stuffed my face with chocolate tea cakes - yum yum. xx I know I'm only 10 dpo but really though I'd see a faint faint line!

WELL! Temps dropped yesterday, and BAM, she came spotted heavy yesterday and im in full flow today, im usually on a 28 day cycle like clockwork, and this month 26days! from nowhere. Im gutted, but I went to the Family Planning yesterday for my normal check up she said theyd switched to digital blood pressure monitors and noted my BP had raised a bit from normal but she said it could be the new machines so im trying to de stress maybe that will help me this month!

WELL! Temps dropped yesterday, and BAM, she came spotted heavy yesterday and im in full flow today, im usually on a 28 day cycle like clockwork, and this month 26days! from nowhere. Im gutted, but I went to the Family Planning yesterday for my normal check up she said theyd switched to digital blood pressure monitors and noted my BP had raised a bit from normal but she said it could be the new machines so im trying to de stress maybe that will help me this month!

Sorry to hear that Loulou. Hope you are okay.

I think that I am just behind you. Temps haven't dropped yet but I have 4 days to go and got a :bfn: this morning.

I will cross my fingers, and i can cross my legs now for a few days for you too!! haha. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->