So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Glad to see you in such good spirits. If it wasn't for the lovely ladies on here I think I would have gone mad by now.

On the plus side, AF is with you and your on a brand new cycle with fresh promise of a :bfp:

Yeah looking on my FF on my ipod its go next Wed-Sun blocked out as fertile days so its really soon so im feeling positve and now on the wait for that!!

8 more days til testing... I am driving myself nuts. I am anywhere from 6 DPO-10 DPO. Will be 15 DPO-19DPO when I test the 26th of March.

I know we hit the right days for O. We have only taken 4 days off from BDing. Now I am in too much pain to think about it... (not in pain from BDing) I have started getting random pulls in my groin area, or if I strech to far it is kinda painful. I think my BB's have gotten bigger, and sometimes I get sharp pains though my BB's. I am veiny... everywhere. Rapid heart beat and what not and so forth.. I am not hungery at all. What sucks is these could mean all or nothing, and I am still having a hard time keeping my PMA up.

Hey girls, sorry haven't written for a while. Have been coming on here to check how everyone's doing though. Feel gutted - one of my close friends has just told me she's pregnant again (no 2) and how they just started trying and it happened straight away :cry: So frustrating waiting for my body to sort itself out!!!!

I'm on CD15... thought by my CM that I was O'ing around now, but my temp hasn't gone up so i'm guessing that O has still to happen....

Anyway, hope that you're all sticking with the PMA! I'll try my best to join you on that one!

xx

Sorry the :witch: got you Loulou. Liked your comment about being able to keep your legs crossed for a few days ! :rofl:

just wondered if you're gonna test again tomorrow Leelee? I know I will - I said I wouldn't but I just know I will. :muaha: I'm not sure about these IC though? which ones do you use?

Mrschamberlain... it's so frustrating when your body is telling you something but it could actually mean something else...... truly hoping they are all early signs for you. :hug:

Mamie - thanks for joining us again. It's really disheartening when others get pregnant so quickly - strange but when it happens on here we're really happy for everyone but when it's friends or family the old jealousy thing kicks in. With regards to ovulation - your temp goes up the day after O'ing so you'd better be getting lots of :sex: in

Sorry the :witch: got you Loulou. Liked your comment about being able to keep your legs crossed for a few days ! :rofl:

just wondered if you're gonna test again tomorrow Leelee? I know I will - I said I wouldn't but I just know I will. :muaha: I'm not sure about these IC though? which ones do you use?

Mrschamberlain... it's so frustrating when your body is telling you something but it could actually mean something else...... truly hoping they are all early signs for you. :hug:

Mamie - thanks for joining us again. It's really disheartening when others get pregnant so quickly - strange but when it happens on here we're really happy for everyone but when it's friends or family the old jealousy thing kicks in. With regards to ovulation - your temp goes up the day after O'ing so you'd better be getting lots of :sex: in

Hi Butterfly,

No, I won't test tomorrow. Too afraid of seeing a :bfn:to be honest. Will leave it til Saturday and see if AF arrives.

Mrs C, I hope your symptoms amount to a :bfp:

Loulou, Hope your treating yourself to a nice glass of wine and chocolates

Mamie, nice to see you again.

I was watching a talk show this morning and a lot of this shows are doing things to help people out in the ecomony here in the US with the rampid lay offs and what not and so forth.
Anyways they picked a Military family and gave them 2 grand to help pay off bill andI was so happy for them I started bawling!!
Either I am REALLY tired or REALLY sensitive.

Thanks!

Hope everyone is doing well today!!! :D
I am just kinda... here...

Hi Mrs C,

How are you today?

Well I tested again. I know I shouldn't have and it was a :bfn:. I am now just waiting for AF to show on Saturday cos I am just not feeling it.

The only symptom I have is that I seem to have gone right off olives today and I normally love them (have them every day). It could just be a bad batch though!

I was watching a talk show this morning and a lot of this shows are doing things to help people out in the ecomony here in the US with the rampid lay offs and what not and so forth.
Anyways they picked a Military family and gave them 2 grand to help pay off bill andI was so happy for them I started bawling!!
Either I am REALLY tired or REALLY sensitive.

The 2WW is a nightmare isn't it?

:hugs:

Hi girls,
remember I had no symptoms at all until about 14 dpo, so don't give up hope yet!! Going off olives sounds promising leelee, and so does crying at day-time television ms. chamberlain :rofl:. Butterfly your chart still looks great too.

Loulou - sorry that :witch: got you this month, at least it's not too long a wait till you can try again.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I got a date for my scan but it's not till 29th April, grrr, seems like a very long time to wait to find out if everything is going as it should be. Still feeling quite worried at times especially because a friend of mine had a missed miscarriage recently and only found out at her 12 week scan.

I must confess I am anywhere between 11 DPO and 3 DPO (that really narrows it down doesn't it...?)... So I went ahead and took a test today just for giggles (and beacuse my (.)(.)'s do not fit into my bra anymore,) and it was a BFN... Haha like I expected anything else... Geez I am silly! Plus I did it after drinking coffee and what not all morning... Even sillier I tell you!! I am a POSA... If I buy them I must pee on them...
There is a slight discoloration where the 2ed line would be, almost makes it look like a shadow and showed in 3 mintures. I am not counting it as postive... But I am going to test again on 4 days (with FMU) this time

Aw Polairs, don't fret too much! The stress won't help! Just try to relax! Lol i am sure everything will be okay! :D

LeeLee it is not over til the fat Witch sings ;)
The TWW is my least favorite time of the month for sure.
I am going to start temping next month with all the confusion I have been having with
EWCM, CWCM, HS CP, LF CP, Anyways i am somewhere between 11 and 3 DPO... Blah...

Hi girls,
remember I had no symptoms at all until about 14 dpo, so don't give up hope yet!! Going off olives sounds promising leelee, and so does crying at day-time television ms. chamberlain :rofl:. Butterfly your chart still looks great too.

Loulou - sorry that :witch: got you this month, at least it's not too long a wait till you can try again.

Hope everyone else is doing well. I got a date for my scan but it's not till 29th April, grrr, seems like a very long time to wait to find out if everything is going as it should be. Still feeling quite worried at times especially because a friend of mine had a missed miscarriage recently and only found out at her 12 week scan.

Hi Polaris,

Try not to stress, I am sure everything will be absolutely fine. It will be no time before the 29th April comes around and you will be telling us all about the scan!

LeeLee it is not over til the fat Witch sings ;)
The TWW is my least favorite time of the month for sure.
I am going to start temping next month with all the confusion I have been having with
EWCM, CWCM, HS CP, LF CP, Anyways i am somewhere between 11 and 3 DPO... Blah...

Ha ha! I hear ya! It is an awful wait. I am convinced I O'd on CD10 but at least if I am wrong and usually O on CD17 or thereabouts then I don't have as long a wait as usual. I am convinced I am 16DPO and that is way too long to wait. I would prefer a 12 luteal phase.

I am going to continue to temp next month and use the OPK's as well, plus lots of BD!!!

I am so sick of Dh and BDing right now I could throw him off a cliff and not really care... :rofl: Him being home ALL THE TIME is driving me nutty. Not to mention I am trying to wait out the TWW! Plus I can't sleep at night! i am just a bag of woes right now for no good reason!! :hissy:

I better have O'd sometime in the last weeks or so (seriously, all the signs of Oing at different times CD 8, CD 12, and CD 16. Dh and I have been BDing since 3/6 with only 4 days off)

So temping just may be in DH's best interest next month, so I don't have a mental break down due to very confusing cycles. :rofl: Oh and we are gonna quit smoking today! Which is wonderful, but I wish I had picked a better time to do it Lol

Hope you don't mind me joining? I am also on my two week wait with the witch due on 22nd March.

It's crazy because I have some pg symptoms but you hear so many things so i'm thinking maybe not! I only came off my pill recently but they do say that they are low dosage so anything can happen.

I have very tender nipples and slight veins have appeared from nowhere. The area around my nipple has also got much darker. I have been getting up in the night to go to the loo and am often tired. Yet this could evidently be linked.

A very confusing time!

Hope you don't mind me joining? I am also on my two week wait with the witch due on 22nd March.

It's crazy because I have some pg symptoms but you hear so many things so i'm thinking maybe not! I only came off my pill recently but they do say that they are low dosage so anything can happen.

I have very tender nipples and slight veins have appeared from nowhere. The area around my nipple has also got much darker. I have been getting up in the night to go to the loo and am often tired. Yet this could evidently be linked.

A very confusing time!

Hi Goingforit,

And welcome. Your symptoms certainly sound very promising. You don't have long to wait now til AF is due so can while away the time with us!

Thank you. Yes It doesn't sound long but it seems so long. I am not sure of all of the abbreviations on here yet so please bear with me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->