So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thank you. Yes It doesn't sound long but it seems so long. I am not sure of all of the abbreviations on here yet so please bear with me. :)

I'm still not sure of them all but I think there is a bit in here somewhere about the abbreviations. I haven't a clue where but I'm sure some nice person will point them out to you in a while!

I am so sick of Dh and BDing right now I could throw him off a cliff and not really care... :rofl: Him being home ALL THE TIME is driving me nutty. Not to mention I am trying to wait out the TWW! Plus I can't sleep at night! i am just a bag of woes right now for no good reason!! :hissy:

I better have O'd sometime in the last weeks or so (seriously, all the signs of Oing at different times CD 8, CD 12, and CD 16. Dh and I have been BDing since 3/6 with only 4 days off)

So temping just may be in DH's best interest next month, so I don't have a mental break down due to very confusing cycles. :rofl: Oh and we are gonna quit smoking today! Which is wonderful, but I wish I had picked a better time to do it Lol

Oh my goodness please don't go throwing him off a cliff - you won't get pregnant stuck in prison! :rofl::rofl:

Thank you very much butterfly. One question is - is there any way of saving a thread so i can easily find it again?

Thank you very much butterfly. One question is - is there any way of saving a thread so i can easily find it again?

Yes, when you are posting a reply scroll down to Thread Subscription. You can subscribe to get instant emails so everytime someone writes you will get an email. Press the submit reply under the thread subscription, not the 'submit reply' directly under the post.

Hope that helps

Hey Leelee yes I tested again and it was a bfn and together with my temp dipping today I really don't think it's my month.

I'm now 11dpo. Witch is due on Friday/Saturday.

xx

Hey Leelee yes I tested again and it was a bfn and together with my temp dipping today I really don't think it's my month.

I'm now 11dpo. Witch is due on Friday/Saturday.

xx

It might pick up again tomorrow. Don't despair yet Butterfly. Fingers crossed for you. Thankfully I am away with work tomorrow so won't be near any tests!

I'm glad you said that LeeLee because I have the temptation when tests are available at home to me. I was thinking of testing tomorrow morning with my first wee of the day. Although in my head i know this is still very early for getting a positive result back; I just wanna know!

I spotted most of yesterday felt like i was coming on AF really bad but nothing, and nothing in the night, usually after i spot a day AF comes, but today, not much just like browny pink cm again on and off through the day, and hardly any at that. Im waiting for her to hurry up, she's messing me about cos she knows im waiting for her to hurry up to come and go again.

surely that could be a sign of pregnancy? were you due a AF?

Yeah she's due today or tomorrow i just wish she'd hurry up and arrive properly! :)

or not arrive at all? Have you taken any pregnancy tests? You know they say spotting is common around your period when you are pregnant.

Loulou,

It does sound like she is messing you around. Would you think of testing just in case it isn't AF, after all you weren't due AF and got some spotting. Sorry, don't want to get your hopes up or anything but it might be worth testing.

I agree Loulou - maybe she's not messing you around and that there is a possibility it is spotting...... I really hope so for you.

Keep us informed hun. xx

Loulou - Oh I really hope that it is not AF after all!!! I definitely agree with the girls, you should do a test just in case!

Butterfly - your temperature is still way above coverline so I don't think you can rule yourself out yet. Fingers crossed.

Hi all,

Well AF has just arrived. 26 day cycle, the same as 2 months ago. I must fluctuate between a 26 and 29 day cycle. Am okay, I kinda knew felt it wasn't my month. It is only spotting now and presume it will arrive properly during the night. Will I put tomorrow as CD1?

First I am sorry hun :(
Second, I was told the first day of full flow is concidered CD 1... But am not positive (also why there is confusion on my cycle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->