So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

im waiting to test im 7 DPO now i dont no when to take a test though dont want to do it too soon

Hi all,

I am so confused now. AF hasn't arrived yet and usually she would be here in full flow.

Sorry if this is TMI but I literally wiped yesterday evening and there was a small amount of fresh red blood, then nothing at all. Usually AF arrives within a few hours. I only BD'd on CD10 and CD13 (away with work) so if I O'd on CD19 there is no way I could be pregnant. My temp rose today but I had a restless sleep and had to temp 1 hour early due to going away with work today.

Don't know what to think. Wish AF would come and get it over with.

Hi Leelee,
FF has given you dotted lines because they are not sure of when you O'd. CD17 looks like another possibility to me and if so then there could still have been some :spermy: hanging around patiently waiting for the egg (they have been known to live 5 days). That would make you 10 dpo now in which case spotting could possibly be a very good sign!! I know it would be a huge surprise if anything happened this month but stranger things have happened. Hope AF stops messing you around and you find out soon one way or the other.

It's a good job you're here Polaris to keep up our spirits and pass on the PMA.

Leelee, Polaris is right though - it is a possibility and only tell will tell for you.

Loulou - how are you doing hun?

Welcome Lexi - 7dpo is a bit early to test although I have been known to POAS! My advice would be to wait until AF is due although I never listen to my own advice.

Yes I took another test this morning at it was BFN. Now 12dpo. I have overlayed my last month's chart and they're fairly identical so AF is probably on her way. Bitch.

Morning!

leelee your cycle must be driving you nuts hun! I think you may have O'd on CD17 - which means theres a small chance you could be pg as sperm can live for between 3-7 days. Especially with spotting and no AF yet. Fx'd!!!

Butterfly don't give up yet. You just never can tell!!

Loulou sorry the witch got you hun xxx

I'm on CD 21 today and no O for me yet! However I have been spotting for the last 5 days which is not normal for me. I know 100% I haven't O'd so it can't be implantation bleeding, I'm not due AF till CD40 ish so I don't know what it could be. It alternates between brown and red - don't need a tampon but have been using a panty liner. I think its upsetting my cycle as have signs I'm about to O - last 2 cycles I started to get EWCM about now but I can't tell with all this spotting!!! Then I was watching This Morning and they said mid cycle spotting can be a sign of cervical cancer so now I'm worried about that! aaahhhhh

Hi Hayley :hi:,
good to hear from you. No idea what could be causing the spotting, maybe mention it to your doctor when you see them, I think you said you are due to go in for tests this month anyway to see about possibly starting Clomid? Lots of other things can cause spotting apart from cervical cancer so I wouldn't be too worried but probably a good idea to get it checked out. :hug:

I'm def going to mention it when i go back but thats not till 30th march, and although its not causing me any pain or anything its starting to annoy me.

Glad you seem to be doing really well - 7 weeks already - wow!

i'm sure your scan will be absolutely fine xxx

Thanks hun, I still can't believe it half the time!! Scan is ages away so I'm just trying to stay positive and keep telling myself that what will be will be.

30th March is quite a long wait till you see doctor - don't know whether it would be possible to give them a quick ring in the meantime?

Hi Hayley

I also think it's worth ringing your Doctor because you don't want to be worrying unnecessarily when you're TTC.

Lots of love xx

Hi, hope everyone is well. :) 9 days till testing for me, the countdown is on!

Good morning ladies. Since DH and I are quitting smoking we both were in bed really early last night I woke up feeling great this morning!! Not really having anything going on expect that my bras don't fit... none of them besides the sports bras, and instead of being bloated.. the bloatedness I have had for 4 months straight is going away!

How is everyone doing today?

I had hardly any AF signs late on last night, just nothing at all since the spotting, but then 6 am this morning i woke up in complete agony and AF was here!! She's here good and proper. So a 27 day cycle for me last month then.

I had hardly any AF signs late on last night, just nothing at all since the spotting, but then 6 am this morning i woke up in complete agony and AF was here!! She's here good and proper. So a 27 day cycle for me last month then.

Oh hun I'm so sorry to hear that. Wow she messed you around.

Hope you feel better soon hun. xx

Hi all,

Loulou,

I seem to be following you with my cycle. Since that once piece of blood there has been nothing at all today. I have been having mild cramps and have a sore lower back, like AF will appear any minute. I have never had this before and feel so confused, esp with the temp rise this morning.

Hayley, are you 100% certain that you didn't ovulate as the spotting doesn't seem to be normal for you either?

Butterfly, your temps might go up again tomorrow so don't lose heart yet.

Mrs C, the boob increase is a good sign

Thanks Leelee but I really don't think so. but I'm keeping up the PMA as there's always next month.

I hope the witch stays away for you hun. She's being a bitch to a few this month isn't she!

Hi ya ladies!

How are we all doing? Hayley you sure you havnt ov already ? and thats not IB ??

Butterfly & Lee lee i hope the witch stays away from you both..

lou lou how are you doing huni??

Thanks Leelee but I really don't think so. but I'm keeping up the PMA as there's always next month.

I hope the witch stays away for you hun. She's being a bitch to a few this month isn't she!

I hope she stays away from you Butterfly.

Yeah, I am just so so confused. I was actually okay when I thought it was AF last night. A bit disappointed but I had come to terms with it, then I get nothing after that one trip to the toilet and nothing all day today.

Hi ya ladies!

How are we all doing? Hayley you sure you havnt ov already ? and thats not IB ??

Butterfly & Lee lee i hope the witch stays away from you both..

lou lou how are you doing huni??

Thanks Lou. I am feeling really confused at the moment.

How are you feeling?

Lol I know but my boobs always increase so yeah, I am not taking it as a "sign" just yet.

Good luck guys. i know AF is due sooner for you guys (a little) then it is for me and I really hope she doesn't get you guys! :D

LouLou I am so sorry to hear that. But here's to next month and an x-mas baby. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->