So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Well I'm due for AF on the 24th or so...The 2ww is so stressful though!! I'm only at the most 4dpo, and i'm not really feeling any kind of symptoms yet. A little bit of pain in my lower abdomen and having a little bit of constipation(sorry TMI)! But other then that..i keep squeezing my bbs to see if their sore..hahah.:hug:

I ladies....is it okay if I join in?? I am 2dpo, af due on 27th so very happy to test on the 25th!! (hoping to not waste $ testing b4!! :))

Shelbysmommy...have to say in my experience with my first two pregnancies -- gas is a GREAT sign!! :hugs:

Oh ya i forgot to ask if its ok for me to test with you guys on the 25th?? Sounds like we're all pretty close

The :witch: is due the 28th so I guess I could test on the 25th with you guys. I haven't O yet according to my OPK's but this is suppose to be that fertile time for me and we've been :sex: and i'm hoping the spermies do their thing! Its tough cause my hubby is away till th, so if it wasn't this weekend i'm hoping we work it out in time on Th! But hoping for the best for everyone. :happydance:

Hi reading your posts, I am due 28th as well and although only 1DPO I am already dreaming away and hoping! You start to think your the only one whose as obbssessed and its great to see everyone is the same!

Isnt it great to have ppl to obsess with? I honestly dont know what i would do without b&b as my mom doesnt think we should have children until we are 25 or even 30, and his mom had the gaul to say we needed to be married for at least 5 years to be sure we stick! She is worse than the witch thank god she lives 200 miles away!

Hi.
I am new, Nice to meet you all. Can i join you?

I miscarried the end of last month at 7 weeks. I know i ovulated last week because i always get pain. My af is due on the 25th, As i am nearly always regular.
Since my miscarrage, I want to be pregnant even more.
I am also symptom spotting. Got my tests ready.

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all for a BFPS

Lisa
x

Lovely to have you all join us on the dreaded TWW!!

Accourding to statistics theres a 33% chance of getting pg if you :sex: at the right time.... so one of us has got to get a BFP! Its the law. lol

Sorry for your loss Lisa, hope you get your BFP this month. I suffered a m/c in nov 04 and was pg again by the dec with my little boy. You can be very fertile afterwards.

Well 5dpo for me and my temp is still rising, hope thats a good sign, take a look and see what you think. Other than that no symptoms yet, unless you count being sooooooo nervous and excited you can't concentrate on anything else :rofl: I feel the same as you Want2bamom that we didn't :sex: enough this month.

xx

ok i have to go to work today and we have no access to this site there ...so i am going to be flipping stir crazy till i get home....still crazy gas, still crazy border line nausea, temps are staying up and everything sounds good to eat...
soooooooooo i hope something is in the works....and i agree...someone in this group better get a BPS!!!
hugs and love to all my new friends

Morning ladies!

Im 3 DPO now and the only noticeable thing i would say is progresive boob soreness esp nipples lol!

Other than that i feel fine.

Hows everybody today? hope you all had a good weekend?

:hug:

I too am only 3dpo today. I don't know how likely it is for me to have any signs yet...maybe it's all in my head! I've been so tired, but I am also run down from work. But what is new the last couple days is that I seem to need to eat right when I wake up. I can usually go hours before breakfast (bad, I know, but I get busy and it just happens). Now, it's like right when I wake and have the thermometer in my mouth my stomach is rumbling and I feel so empty I'm nautious. Is that weird or what??

Oh my goodness. This thread is just everything I'm feeling. I am in my first 2WW. I am currently 7DPO. I have a short cycle so my AF is due 23rd. Like an idiot I have already POAS - in fact I'm fairly certain that I'm addicted to POAS.

Well the results were an imaginary faint line!!! I say imaginary cos my husband won't admit to seeing it. How do I stop from testing - it's driving me insane!

My temp charting isn't showing an implantation dip in fact the temp has risen.... I have been getting cramps in my lower abdomen which I never normally get.......... and like alot of you too I have been feeling more hungry.......... oh please please let it be that BFP.

Sorry i've gone on a bit............ nice to meet you all and here's to some success stories.

Butterfly, I am so not a pessamist but I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop poas!! :) I think the best we can do is admit we have problems and then buy the cheapest tests possible so our problem doesn't empty our bank accounts!!

Do you have a pic of your test you can post so we can see the maybe-line??

Hello Jeannette and Butterfly!

welcome to the madhouse lol we are all in the same boat so hopefully can help eachother along!

we are all testing on the 25th so you are more than welcome to join us..

goodluck ladies xxx

Thank you lou1979! :hugs: I am certainly going to be insane this week. The tww is always difficult but I am off work this week (school vacation)....I have no exciting plans so just lots of time to obsess with!! :headspin:

me and you both Jeannette, im also at home all this week as its half term!

we can keep each other sane lol

xx

That sounds great!! So do you know how many dpo it is reasonable to hope to see any signs?

some women get symptoms as early as 3dpo, altho many say 7-10dpo

everyone is different ;)

Good to know, thank you! I have two children, but neither of them involved any of this cycle awareness symptom spotting stuff :) So while I won't think I am totally crazy if I notice symptoms in the next four days, I will try to avoid looking for them. :)

No problem, I also have 2 children and have never activley TTC before so this is all new to me to ...

very informative tho and a very good way in being in tune with your body

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->