So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Butterfly, I am so not a pessamist but I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to stop poas!! :) I think the best we can do is admit we have problems and then buy the cheapest tests possible so our problem doesn't empty our bank accounts!!

Do you have a pic of your test you can post so we can see the maybe-line??

Hi Jeannette. Thanks for your reply. You did make me smile with your suggestion of buying the cheapest tests!!1 I think I may need to re-stock already although I am being good and only testing once a day!

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the test as I put it in the bin. I really think that it is just me wanting to see it so badly. although when I did a test yesterday (yes yes yes I know too early!!) Hubby did say he thought he could see a faint line.

roll on tomorrow morning! LOL

:hug:

some women get symptoms as early as 3dpo, altho many say 7-10dpo

everyone is different ;)

Hi lou1979. It's good to know that I'm not on my own with this!

What kind of symptoms would they be? Just so that I can imagine I have them too! LOL :hug:

Keep up posted butterfly my fingers are crossed for your :bfp:

:dust:

So been out 2day as its 1/2 term and spent whole day whilst trying to do a risk assessment obssessing and daydreaming and aout what may or may not be inside! Resisited the urge to buy test as know i would test every day!

Just found SMEfertility website cheap early pregnacy tests...just ordered 40! whoops hoping i wont need them all!

Hi all,

Can I join? I am 12DPO and AF is due sometime between Thursday and Saturday. I usually have a 28/29 day cycle but last month was 26, hence the confusion.

So I think I will test on Saturday as I will be 18DPO and should be showing up by then? Does that sound like enough time?

My symptoms are bigger boobs (I think) and feeling a bit nauseous. I did have a metallic taste but seems to be gone now. Not sure if I am convinced it is my month this month. Am sick of symtom spotting.

Hi everyone,
great to have so much company for the 2WW! Some of us had better get our BFPs on 25th!! Can't wait. I still have no symptoms apart from tender bbs. I was a bit tired over the weekend but I think that was just tiredness. I'm also thinking we didn't get enough BD in this week. Timing was not good for Ov as OH was in work overnight the day before ov and although we did BD late on the Thursday (the day that ff has me down for ov), I think that was probably too late as EWCM and ov pains had gone so I'm pretty sure that I ov-d early on Thursday morning. So I don't think it's my month. But next month I will know much more about my cycle and hopefully the timing will work out better. I was also a bit disappointed with my temperature this morning, I was looking at Hayley's chart and felt a bit jealous! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I think I am going a bit mad!! If someone had told me a year ago that I would be stressing over a fraction of a degree of BBT I would have been disbelieving and quite perplexed!! The joys of TTC!

Don't give up hope Polaris!!! There is still time for symptoms and some people don't get any. I must admit i was quite pleased with my temp rise this morning but when i compared mine on FF with other charts it wasn't looking that promising :-( Yours is still way above coverline!

Its nice to have so many in the TWW at the moment - come on BFP's!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if these are symptoms so i need your advise ladies..... i've felt really hot this afternoon (but not ill), my face has been burning, also i've felt a bit tingely (only way to describe it!lol) all over its kind of gone off now. The only other thing is "down under" i feel really weird - not dry ( CM yellowy/white) but kind of maybe swollen but i'm not and it tingles too. Strange!!! What do you think?

xx

Im with you Hayley, i'll be testing with you ladies im 3dpo and have sore boobs, and wierd sensations all over!

I had this 2 months ago when i fell preg so im hoping and praying its a good sign for us!!

9 days to go lol xx

What are you feeling like Lou? i just feel very hot and weird. Maybe its the hormones settling down from O

Don't give up hope Polaris!!! There is still time for symptoms and some people don't get any. I must admit i was quite pleased with my temp rise this morning but when i compared mine on FF with other charts it wasn't looking that promising :-( Yours is still way above coverline!

I'm not sure if these are symptoms so i need your advise ladies..... i've felt really hot this afternoon (but not ill), my face has been burning, also i've felt a bit tingely (only way to describe it!lol) all over its kind of gone off now. The only other thing is "down under" i feel really weird - not dry ( CM yellowy/white) but kind of maybe swollen but i'm not and it tingles too. Strange!!! What do you think?

xx

Oh wow - can't believe this - I have been tingling too............. it's a really weird feeling! Let's hope it's a sign! I've never read anyone mention it before.

Roll on tomorrow morning when my addiction to POAS will take hold :laugh2:

Here's hoping to that :bfp:

:hug:

xx

I agree! I think with all the new ladies joining I'll perhaps set up a thread on the 24th for us to all put our results in! Sound like a plan? :happydance:

Hayley I'm super warm and my cheeks have been burning enough I took my temperature to see if I had a fever! (I don't) but my cheeks are flushed red and feel hot hot hot!! The night I thought I had a fever even my ears were burning! Glad to know I'm not the only one! Also, I read on BnB that lots of yellow/white CM is a GOOD SIGN during the two week wait!:happydance:

Sorry I wasn't online yesterday, sooo tired!
Welcome everyone who's jumped in with us in the last couple of days, the more the merrier, we'll all test together!!

I am trying not to symptom spot any more, but I have to say (sorry if TMI!) my cervix is no longer reachable to see if it is soft, it is too high up! Also, last night I had pink tinged CM!!!!! I was approx. 6/7DPO so I really think it might have been implantation bleeding!! I still feel like AF is about to arrive, the cramps are just so consistent! I also have to pee, a lot, like, all the time. :dohh: I was so uncomfortable at work today with the cramping and needing to pee. Had a rough day so I'm a bit grumpy.

Well i've felt the crap the last 2days...Saturday morning woke up and could barely swallow, my throat hurts so much..I totally have a sore throat and a damm head cold!! Grrr!!! And now i'm starting to feel very naucious!! I don't usually feel naucious when i have a head cold and my breasts have been very sensitive and just been tired all day long!! Hope everyone else is doing good!!! I can't wait to test on the 25th, even though its still so far away!! hehe...TTYL!! xoxox:hug:

I was just thinking if i test on the 25th, I will be 14dpo unless the :witch: shows her ugly face? Whats the earliest you can test??

xx

Thanks Hayley! Having done more obsessive internet research I have read that the actual size of the temperature rise varies from woman to woman and a smaller rise isn't necessarily a bad sign once it is above coverline. Fingers crossed for all of us.
I think any symptoms that are unusual for you are a good sign!
Polaris

Morning girls,
there is some very promising sounding symptoms on here! :happydance::happydance:
Lilaala, very exciting about the (hopefully) IB!
Wanttobeamum, I know some girls have got their BFPs as early as 10 or 11 dpo, but the chances of getting a false negative are very high at that stage, so it's easy to waste a lot of tests. Depends how much you hate seeing :bfn: (I hate it A LOT!). The other problem with testing early is the risk of a chemical pregnancy which is when you are technically pregnant but implantation is not successful so you can get an early BFP but then still get AF as normal. This would break my heart and really puts me off testing early too. Having said that, there are many POAS addicts who test religiously from early on.
Polaris

Ok, well maybe i will wait till the 25th then..hehe.I'm excited!!

Ok, well maybe i will wait till the 25th then..hehe.I'm excited!!

The 2WW is very very long isn't it!! At least we have company to obsess with about symptoms. Mind you I still don't have any :cry: apart from bbs very tender last night (uncomfortable to lie on my tummy in bed). But I keep reminding myself that I had this last month as well.
Polaris

wow Lilaala implantation bleeding!!!!!! I can see a BFP next week from you. It all sounds sooooooo positive!! Eeek so excited! what dpo are you now?

want2bamom i'm gonna be 14dpo next wed, really going to try and wait to see if my temps start to dip on mon/tue to signal AF coming then a BFN won't be a shock.

Polaris your temps are looking nice this morning sweetie!! As long as they are above the coverline ( yours look way above to me) then your fine. Sore bbs cab be a great sign too! My weird feeling has kind of disappeared this morning and i'm back to normal.

i was soooooo hot to yesterday from about 2pm till bedtime, my OH said i felt hot and my mum reckoned i had a fever but when i took temp it was up high but def not a fever (98.99). i don't feel cold this morning but am not cold either. had 3 little cramps yesterday (yes i was counting!) that lasted for about 20 seconds each so i really don't think thats relavant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->