• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Morning ladies!

Ohhh Lilaala you symptoms sound so so promising :happydance:

Today i have woke with a headache, but no other symptoms apart from still having a stuffy nose..

THIS WAIT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY

Hayley bless you at counting the cramps i keep getting shooting pains in my boobs ??

Hi ladies,

I am 13DPO today and woke up that horrible taste in my mouth again. It had kinda disappeared for a few days but is back again. Have no other symtoms apart from feeling bloated (which could be PMS) and not tired but I had 10 hours sleep so no wonder!

AF is due anytime from tomorrow to Saturday so keep your fingers crossed that there is nothing.

Lilaala, sounds like IB to me! Hopefully it is.

MORNING LADIES!

I feel this wait is going to be looong! I feel so sick his morning and have a headache but only 2DPO thinking this is far too early but first time in my 2ww's i have had this feeling, poking bbs but nothing yet just a confused DH!!:rofl:

Everyone sounds promising this morning any advice on if I am jsut dreamin, let me know!

:hug:

It makes me laugh when you've been saying about poking your bbs as I have been doing that too :rofl:

Well my addition to POAS to get me this morning but no matter how hard I look there is not even an imaginary faint line :hissy: I am now 9 dpo........ still a bit early I guess..... I hope.

Anyone else testing and getting :bfn:??

Also I'm still getting that tingle/twitching down below (sorry if TMI). The only time I get this twitching is when I'm horny and I don't feel horny! Anyone else had that? God I feel so stupid!

Just think of all these ladies everywhere poking their bbs to see if they hurt!:rofl:

I have my bumper pack of tests arriving tomorrow so now will have to wait and hope, still feeling sick and your not silly every twitch and twinge I get I hope...

I got my test date wrong I its not 28th its 26th so two days sooner for a hopeful:bfp:

Butterfly do you dont sound stupid as i have been having similar feeling but i was to embaressed to say lol..

Im only 4 days post ov and im symptom spotting mad :rofl:

I should change my sig to waiting 'impatiently' for :bfp:

Jem fingers crossed you tested to early :hug:

Butterfly do you dont sound stupid as i have been having similar feeling but i was to embaressed to say lol..

Im only 4 days post ov and im symptom spotting mad :rofl:

I should change my sig to waiting 'impatiently' for :bfp:

Jem fingers crossed you tested to early :hug:

Aww thanks :hug:

I've just ordered a pack of 20 early IC..... only cost £4 including postage! Got them from FertilityPlan on Ebay. I hope they're good and not completely useless.

Thats what I am hoping with mine...I have a suspiscion whateva outcome i will be out buying a well known brand to double check!!!

I will join in too! Im on cycle one so im not holding out for much, but im due AF on Friday. I have a 28/29 day cycle. Last week ive suffered from consitipation, LOTS of gas, swollen tum from it its been that bad. Ive had the sniffles and im gettin sore boobs but im thinking now its coming up to AF time so im putting it down to that. So fingers crossed she doesnt turn up at the weekend!!

I know but then i dont want to put all my eggs in one basket and get my hopes up. The chances of it happening first round, its slim, so i need to get focused and just hang in sane for the weekend!!

Everyone else waiting im keeping my fingers crossed!!!

I got my :bfp: first time with my 3 pregnancies!!

so dont be so sure it does and can happen :happydance:

Well i think so soon after me posting im out for this month. Im 12 days past ovulation now and ive just noticed in the last hour my cm has a browny pink tint on it. I think AF is coming!

so i think my bbs are a little bigger. which is a big deal because i have never had this before and...da.da.da.dahhhhhhhhhhhhh....i've actually lost 2 IBs. this week! SINCE DH is . not alot and not really painful, just really really annoying. Especially at night. 1 more- i have been a little hungry at night lately, as i am trying to lose a little weight, i have been trying to completely stop nighttime snacking, but last night i was awake with hunger pains! had some soda crackers and was better.
I still havent had a positive OPK, but i only have 1 stick left and i havent had EWCM or any other signs except the little bit of pain but that has been 2 or 3 days in a row...so maybe maybe maybe im preggo...maybe i OV'd on the 9th or 10th? wow now i think this was just a waste of time....:muaha::dohh::dohh::dohh:

well, well, well everyone seems to have some kind of symptom so far. Someone has got to be preggo or we'll all be carted off to the nut house!!!

I'm on 6 dpo today and other than feeling bloody hot still...i'm on fire and also feeling a bit "weird" can't put my finger on it exactly but a spaced out maybe. Knowing my luck the most i'll get is a cold! he he he

my temp dropped a bit this morning and i was super disapointed.

loulou i really hope your not out sweetie, could it be implantation bleeding?

I have a really good feeling about us ladies

PMA PMA PMA!!

:dust: I cant wait until we all :test:

well, well, well everyone seems to have some kind of symptom so far. Someone has got to be preggo or we'll all be carted off to the nut house!!!

I'm on 6 dpo today and other than feeling bloody hot still...i'm on fire and also feeling a bit "weird" can't put my finger on it exactly but a spaced out maybe. Knowing my luck the most i'll get is a cold! he he he

my temp dropped a bit this morning and i was super disapointed.

Hi I'm new to the charting game - can I ask why you are disappointed that your temp dropped a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"