So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I had hardly any AF signs late on last night, just nothing at all since the spotting, but then 6 am this morning i woke up in complete agony and AF was here!! She's here good and proper. So a 27 day cycle for me last month then.

Hope your okay Loulou

Thankyou everyone!! Heres to a new cycle and it will work out a little January baby for me i think this cycle, exciting! but fingers crossed for cycle 3!! XXXX

Okay finally have a question on when I should test...

Last month I was "on time" I started spotting at 28 days

Real Flow did not start til 30 days...

(Thus my two tickers... One at the 26th of Feb with a 28 day cycle
One at the 28th of Feb with a 30 day cycle)

Should I test if I do not start spotting at the 28/29 day mark...
Or should I wait and see if AF comes at 30/31....

Okay finally have a question on when I should test...

Last month I was "on time" I started spotting at 28 days

Real Flow did not start til 30 days...

(Thus my two tickers... One at the 26th of Feb with a 28 day cycle
One at the 28th of Feb with a 30 day cycle)

Should I test if I do not start spotting at the 28/29 day mark...
Or should I wait and see if AF comes at 30/31....

Hi Mrs C,

If it was me I would probably test on CD28 but if you can wait then I would say hold off as long as you can.

How is everyone else this morning?

I got a :bfn: and a temp drop this morning so not in great form. Can't stop thinking about that small bleed on Wed night though.

HI Mrs C - yes wait if you can because of the uncertainty.

Hi Lee - sorry about the BFN. My temp stayed the same and no sign of AF either but I tested also and got BFN.

Our bodies can be very cruel sometimes.

HI Mrs C - yes wait if you can because of the uncertainty.

Hi Lee - sorry about the BFN. My temp stayed the same and no sign of AF either but I tested also and got BFN.

Our bodies can be very cruel sometimes.

Hiya Butterfly,

That is great that your temps have levelled out. When is AF due? Yeah, the body is cruel alright.

I feel nauseous today. Think I might just be anxious, so won't class it as symptom spotting.

AF due today. I also feel a bit sick but think it's me being anxious. anyway can't be pregnant cos the flipping test told me so!

Hope you're alright hun. x

AF due today. I also feel a bit sick but think it's me being anxious. anyway can't be pregnant cos the flipping test told me so!

Hope you're alright hun. x

I am feeling anxious and sick too. Really hope your AF doesn't come today. I have been using the Superdrug early pregnancy tests. What have you been using?

My AF is due tomorrow and last month it arrived in the afternoon so I will be on AF watch all tomorrow. CM has been normal since Wed night. Will be interesting to see the temp tomorrow.

Thanks ladies...
This is kinda my timeline for this month...
March 14th LOTS of Wetness (TONS made sex "hard)
March 16th Pulling in Groin Sharp Pains on right side for a few hours
March 17 CWCM
March 17th-Now Growning BB's

I think I O'd around the 14th-16th of March

Af Should be here the 29th.

Hope AF dos not get you guys!!! :D

Thanks Leelee - I think my temp tomorrow will be a big sign for me too. I am CD 25 today I'm usually 24, 25 or 26 is the longest. I've been using the IC which are highly sensitive so I would of expected to see a bfp by now if I was pregnant :(

Thanks Leelee - I think my temp tomorrow will be a big sign for me too. I am CD 25 today I'm usually 24, 25 or 26 is the longest. I've been using the IC which are highly sensitive so I would of expected to see a bfp by now if I was pregnant :(

Sorry for being thick but what are IC's?

You never know Butterfly.It is good that Af hasn't arrived yet

Hi Leelee - sorry for the delay

IC are internet cheapies. But I've read up on here and alot of women are happy with them. I doubt if I'm getting false negatives.

If AF doesn't come tomorrow I'll be shocked.

How are you feeling tonight?

Hi Leelee - sorry for the delay

IC are internet cheapies. But I've read up on here and alot of women are happy with them. I doubt if I'm getting false negatives.

If AF doesn't come tomorrow I'll be shocked.

How are you feeling tonight?

I am grand. Don't feel like I am getting AF but generally I don't feel crampy anyway. Also have no symptoms.I got 5 IC (now I know what it means) today so might try one tomorrow. Will try and hold off. Will be very surprised if my AF doesn't show up either.

Fingers crossed for both of you that the witch stays away. I have 8 days till testing and trying my best not to symptom spot!

Fingers crossed for both of you that the witch stays away. I have 8 days till testing and trying my best not to symptom spot!

Thanks Sazza,

It is hard though isn't it? (not to symptom spot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->