So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey Butterfly hows the boob prodding going??!! :rofl::rofl:

Had to laugh at that one hun!
Really hoping the witch stays away for you this cycle :hugs:, soooo hard to tell whats going to happen with our bodies!

leelee anymore spotting for you?? Very strange! I hope its IB for you and that a very strong little swimmer waited for your eggy. :hugs:

Mrs C try and hold off on the testing if you hun. It can be really hard to see a BFN and I hate it when people feel down. Hold out for your big shiny BFP!!!!

CD 22 for me today and still got my spotting!!!!!!!!!! Its really winding me up now as have no CM what so ever - just brown/pinky stuff!!!!:hissy: This time last month i started to get pos opks on CD23, not a hope in hell of that this month! I'm soooo sure girls that i haven't O'd yet, all the signs point to not Oing yet (low temps, neg opks, no EWCM, no O pain or nausea which i normally get). Got my scan on thurs so hoping they can shed some light on it for me.

The annoying thing is i feel this is a wasted cycle now and we can only try for this one and next then have to stop for a year because of holiday to america next april and the wedding next october - don't want to be struggling to lose baby weight or flying for 9 hours with a newborn.:hissy:

Anyway pity party over now :rofl: love you all girls :hugs:

Hey Butterfly hows the boob prodding going??!! :rofl::rofl:

Had to laugh at that one hun!
Really hoping the witch stays away for you this cycle :hugs:, soooo hard to tell whats going to happen with our bodies!

leelee anymore spotting for you?? Very strange! I hope its IB for you and that a very strong little swimmer waited for your eggy. :hugs:

Mrs C try and hold off on the testing if you hun. It can be really hard to see a BFN and I hate it when people feel down. Hold out for your big shiny BFP!!!!

CD 22 for me today and still got my spotting!!!!!!!!!! Its really winding me up now as have no CM what so ever - just brown/pinky stuff!!!!:hissy: This time last month i started to get pos opks on CD23, not a hope in hell of that this month! I'm soooo sure girls that i haven't O'd yet, all the signs point to not Oing yet (low temps, neg opks, no EWCM, no O pain or nausea which i normally get). Got my scan on thurs so hoping they can shed some light on it for me.

The annoying thing is i feel this is a wasted cycle now and we can only try for this one and next then have to stop for a year because of holiday to america next april and the wedding next october - don't want to be struggling to lose baby weight or flying for 9 hours with a newborn.:hissy:

Anyway pity party over now :rofl: love you all girls :hugs:

Hi Hayley,

Good to hear from you and sorry to hear about the mysterious spotting. I am crossing my fingers that the scan will shed a bit more light on the whole thing for you.

No more spotting for me. Just that one time and it was a tiny amount. My CM is creamy again and quite a bit of it. Got a :bfn: this morning. Am dying to see what the temp will be in the morning. If AF doesn't show up tomorrow I think I will test on Sunday morning.

Hey Hayley sorry you're body is messing you around. Hopefully the scan will give some answers as to what's going on. I'm not prodding my boobs at the moment because .......

Ok well this morning I took my temp and it hadn't dropped. Still no sign of AF so POAS and got a faint line on IC - showed DH and he thought he saw it too so dipped another IC and yes another faint line. DH said try the CB digi and it said NOT PREGNANT.

Anyway I sent him to the shops to get a FRER and yes it's there my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust:

It is exciting but also scarey because of the genetic complications but I will only tell you about that if you want to know.

Who's coming to join me with a :bfp:??? You all I hope!

Hey Hayley sorry you're body is messing you around. Hopefully the scan will give some answers as to what's going on. I'm not prodding my boobs at the moment because .......

Ok well this morning I took my temp and it hadn't dropped. Still no sign of AF so POAS and got a faint line on IC - showed DH and he thought he saw it too so dipped another IC and yes another faint line. DH said try the CB digi and it said NOT PREGNANT.

Anyway I sent him to the shops to get a FRER and yes it's there my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust:

It is exciting but also scarey because of the genetic complications but I will only tell you about that if you want to know.

Who's coming to join me with a :bfp:??? You all I hope!

Butterfy, I am so so so happy for you. I wish I could give you a proper hug instead of a virtual one :hugs:

You must be over the moon. How are you feeling? I had a good feeing about you this month!

Well my temp stayed the same thing morning so that must be a good sign. Got another :bfn: though. I think I am 12DPO so maybe it is too soon to show up?

Butterfly, you have made my day!

Yay Butterfly!!! thats so good!! im so happy for you, i hope for a proper sticky sticky lovely bean for you!! :D AF is finishing here she's packed up her bags and is about to leave!

Leelee - it's great your temp has stayed the same. I didn't see my bfp until 15dpo and was testing EVERY day so maybe 12dpo is still too early for you too hun. I hope so.

Loulou onwards and upwards hun.

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

Leelee - it's great your temp has stayed the same. I didn't see my bfp until 15dpo and was testing EVERY day so maybe 12dpo is still too early for you too hun. I hope so.

Loulou onwards and upwards hun.

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

Hello Butterfly,

Have been hoping you would come back online again today. How are you feeling? Are you going to do anything nice tonight or take it easy? How many weeks gone do you think you are?

I am on Af watch and no sign yet. I am in a foul mood today. I think that bit of spotting on Wednesday just really threw me and I just feel anxious and tearful. I wish I knew one way or the other.

Yay Butterfly! I am so happy for you! :D

LeeLee we all hear about girls who do not get a BFP til 14-18DPO so 12 DPO just may be a bit early. Glad to hear your temps are staying up!

Good luck this cycle loulou!

I am running a slight fever since last night (I think, it was the first time I took my temp anyways...) and this morning right around 99.0. My BB's are still on their amazing growth spurt. So I am starting to get optimistic... Though I still have a feeling it is going to come around and bite me in the bum!

Hey Leelee - I don't really feel anything - no symptoms. Because I kept testing and seeing those negatives I just didn't think I was. so every day after testing I tried to forget about it until the next day. And even prodding my boobs last night - I didn't feel anything. I will only be 4 weeks though as I have a short cycle so early days. I remember with Mollie that I didn't get any symptoms until I was about 7/8 weeks gone.

Please try not to let it get you down (easier said than done I know). Funny this but I joined the Big March Thread and I put down today as my test day......... if I had of just left it until today to test instead of taking a test every day for the past week.. then I would of saved myself a heap of upset.

Yay Butterfly! I am so happy for you! :D

LeeLee we all hear about girls who do not get a BFP til 14-18DPO so 12 DPO just may be a bit early. Glad to hear your temps are staying up!

Good luck this cycle loulou!

I am running a slight fever since last night (I think, it was the first time I took my temp anyways...) and this morning right around 99.0. My BB's are still on their amazing growth spurt. So I am starting to get optimistic... Though I still have a feeling it is going to come around and bite me in the bum!

Thanks Mrs C, your words are very encouraging.

Your symptoms sound great too!

Hey Leelee - I don't really feel anything - no symptoms. Because I kept testing and seeing those negatives I just didn't think I was. so every day after testing I tried to forget about it until the next day. And even prodding my boobs last night - I didn't feel anything. I will only be 4 weeks though as I have a short cycle so early days. I remember with Mollie that I didn't get any symptoms until I was about 7/8 weeks gone.

Please try not to let it get you down (easier said than done I know). Funny this but I joined the Big March Thread and I put down today as my test day......... if I had of just left it until today to test instead of taking a test every day for the past week.. then I would of saved myself a heap of upset.

I think I have tomorrow as my testing date.

I am going to try and put it out of my mind for the next few days as what ever is going to happen will happen and me obsessing won't make it change.

Hope you have a nice relaxing evening and enjoy looking at your :bfp: You deserve it Butterfly :hugs:

I know it will be difficult for you but yes I think you would benefit from leaving it at a couple of days before testing again.

We're off out for a meal and to watch a friend sing in a pub.... no cider for me!

I'll be doing my best to look after us. You take care too and have a relaxing night yourself. :hug::hug::hug:

Huge congrats Butterfly!!! You've given me hope - I was just thinking how I've not had many symptoms this month - 7 days till testing!

Enjoy your night! x

Huge congrats Butterfly!!! You've given me hope - I was just thinking how I've not had many symptoms this month - 7 days till testing!

Enjoy your night! x

Thanks.

Be patient if you can! good luck :hug:

Woohoo!!!! Butterfly I have just read your news, I cannot tell you how happy I am for you!!! I am sitting here nearly crying thinking about you getting your BFP. I did have a good feeling for you this month, what a lovely lovely thing to happen!!!

I am hoping and praying that this is a sticky and healthy bean for you. You mentioned genetic issues are a worry, if you want to share your worries we are your friends and are always ready to lend a listening ear. But you should also celebrate and enjoy that wonderful second line and trust and hope that all is going well for the new little life that you have created. So so happy for you hun, your due date will be November too, so pleased for you!!

Congrats Butterfly :happydance: Fantastic news!!!!

I'm a bit confused by FF now. In put my temps for today and all of a sudden FF decided that I had O'd on Tuesday?! I know it's my first month temping, but it just through me off guard when I had a +OPK today. I've had lots of faint lines on my OPK since Sunday, but today the line was as strong a colour as the test line so am thinking that I will be O'ing this weekend? Any ideas girl? Have no idea how to share my chart with you though, so if you can tell me how to do that i'll let you see it!

THink this might work. Would appreciate if you girls could have a look and tell me what you think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26037c

Hi Mamie, if you go into your FF account there is a tab called 'set up home page' or something like that. Click on that and it will give you an IP address that you can cut and paste into your message or into your signature.

OMG OMG !!!

Butterfly thats excellent news!!!!!!!

:happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:

wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->