So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Woohoo!!!! Butterfly I have just read your news, I cannot tell you how happy I am for you!!! I am sitting here nearly crying thinking about you getting your BFP. I did have a good feeling for you this month, what a lovely lovely thing to happen!!!

I am hoping and praying that this is a sticky and healthy bean for you. You mentioned genetic issues are a worry, if you want to share your worries we are your friends and are always ready to lend a listening ear. But you should also celebrate and enjoy that wonderful second line and trust and hope that all is going well for the new little life that you have created. So so happy for you hun, your due date will be November too, so pleased for you!!

Thanks Polaris for your kind words. I hope you are feeling well.

I really didn't think it was my month but I did pray hard at the St Patrick's Day Mass! Thanks St Gerard!

I've been smiling all day and night! :happydance:

AWWWW thanks Lou. How are you doing hun?

I think I'll stay with this thread for a while so won't be meeting you in first tri just yet. It's your 2nd scan soon though - how exciting!. xx

Hi all,

Well my temps went right down today so am waiting for AF to arrive. Had cramps yesterday evening and also today so it looks like it won't be lon. Just wish AF would arrive so I can start my next cycle.

How is everyone today? Butterfly, how are you feeling?

Hi all,

Well my temps went right down today so am waiting for AF to arrive. Had cramps yesterday evening and also today so it looks like it won't be lon. Just wish AF would arrive so I can start my next cycle.

I don't take my temp but otherwise I am in exactly the same situation as you. Feeling the same too...just wanna know and move on :)

Hi all,

I don't take my temp but otherwise I am in exactly the same situation as you. Feeling the same too...just wanna know and move on :)

Is your AF due today as well Goingforit? Mine is 1 day late but if I ovulated late (CD19 as FF predicted) then it makes sense that I would get AF today or tomorrow. Am sick of waiting.....

I was due yesterday ...but have had pains like its on its way. I know what you mean about waiting...I feel really impatient...I just wanna know!

This is all very frustrating!

I don't chart so I don't know what DPO I am exactly on. I thought I would be about 11 DPO based on previous months pains, CM etc...but this month it all happened about 3 days later than normal, so I could be 8DPO....

I did an early test this morning and it was BFN...

This is all very frustrating!

I don't chart so I don't know what DPO I am exactly on. I thought I would be about 11 DPO based on previous months pains, CM etc...but this month it all happened about 3 days later than normal, so I could be 8DPO....

I did an early test this morning and it was BFN...

Your right, it is very frustrating. I am not good at waiting in general so this is agony.

I was due yesterday ...but have had pains like its on its way. I know what you mean about waiting...I feel really impatient...I just wanna know!

So we are at the exact same stage then, both one day late. I had cramps last night and cramps this morning. AF seems to be taking ages to come this month. Typical that it is the month I start charting.

I am the exact same....with everything! I remember this annoying time when I was TTC with DD, but this seems 100X worse...and this is only the first month!

I may have to avoid this site so that I don't drive myself crazy! lol

Just been for a wee and saw blood...she's here!

So sorry Goingforit but at least you can get going with the new cycle. Charting is taking your temperature every morning so that you can keep an eye on chart and see when you ovulated and also how many DPO you are. Have a look on here:

www.fertilityfriend.com

I started charting this month and have found it a really useful tool. It does not tell you when you are going to ovulate though, it tells you after it has happened. Next month I will be using ovulation predictor kits (OPK's) alongside charting as they let you know (in most cases) when you are about to ovulate. Hope this helps.

I am the exact same....with everything! I remember this annoying time when I was TTC with DD, but this seems 100X worse...and this is only the first month!

I may have to avoid this site so that I don't drive myself crazy! lol

Yeah, I am going out for the day today and can't wait to be away from the net to avoid obsessing over every twinge. Will be back on later of course! Lol!!!

Hi all,

Aw lady I am so sorry! Keep your chin up! :D I really hope for you next cycle goes better!

I am doing okay... Went out with an old friend last night, listened to a great band and had a great time! Had a few drinks :blush: but not many... I am starting to lose hope for this cycle. I just don't think we did it. I am some promising signs that are both af and pregnancy... So I am leaning to AF... But there is always next cycle.

Hi all,

Aw lady I am so sorry! Keep your chin up! :D I really hope for you next cycle goes better!

I am doing okay... Went out with an old friend last night, listened to a great band and had a great time! Had a few drinks :blush: but not many... I am starting to lose hope for this cycle. I just don't think we did it. I am some promising signs that are both af and pregnancy... So I am leaning to AF... But there is always next cycle.

Try not to worry Mrs C. It could be your cycle!

Well AF caught up with me. Arrived in the late afternoon. I am surprisingly okay. I think I knew there were too man variables preventing it happening this month, such as not BD'ing at the right time.

I am armed with OPK's and preseed for next month and am ready to go. I think if I do all the right things at the right time next month and it doesn't happen I will be sad.

Had a few drinks this afternoon and will treat myself to lots of wine next weekend.

Hope everyone else is okay?

Hi all,

Well AF caught up with me. Arrived in the late afternoon. I am surprisingly okay. I think I knew there were too man variables preventing it happening this month, such as not BD'ing at the right time.

I am armed with OPK's and preseed for next month and am ready to go. I think if I do all the right things at the right time next month and it doesn't happen I will be sad.

Had a few drinks this afternoon and will treat myself to lots of wine next weekend.

Exactly the same time as mine...maybe we should be buddies! We may end up due the same day!

Hi all,

Exactly the same time as mine...maybe we should be buddies! We may end up due the same day!

Sounds good to me!!! Fingers crossed for next month for both of us!

I think we're all on pretty much similar timings, lets BD for our lives this month and we should all be in the club together! lol. AF has left me now, she went yesterday, so im AF freeeee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->