So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I think we're all on pretty much similar timings, lets BD for our lives this month and we should all be in the club together! lol. AF has left me now, she went yesterday, so im AF freeeee!!

Sounds good to me. You can lead the way with the :bfp:!!!!

Yeah deffo....much fun for us this month...and if we did get a BFP we would have xmas babies! Mine would be due boxing day! :)

Yeah deffo....much fun for us this month...and if we did get a BFP we would have xmas babies! Mine would be due boxing day! :)

I presume mine would be the same as well. Ooh a Boxing Day baby! And it would be a Capricorn too. I'm a Capricorn. It is a good star sign!!!

Yeah it would LeeLee...my plan is every other day as soon as my AF goes!

Yeah, think I will go for that too and if the OPK is showing a positive then I will BD every day for a few days during that period of time.

CD1 is nearly over already! I'm gonna drink so much wine next weekend!!!

TTC buddies...team hope for all those who's AF has shown its face

Hi Leelee sorry it's taken all day to get on here. Im sorry to hear she got ya babe. I've been stalking your chart though and I think you O'd on day 17 not 19. But try to check your CM this time and chart that also. It will give you a more definately O date with temp and CM.

As for me well I'm happy obviously but feeling tired but that could be because it was a late night last night and a long day today. I seriously had no symptoms and still don't!

Oh yeah and it was the first month for me using preseed so woweee that stuff must be good!

lots of love xxxxxxx

Hi Leelee sorry it's taken all day to get on here. Im sorry to hear she got ya babe. I've been stalking your chart though and I think you O'd on day 17 not 19. But try to check your CM this time and chart that also. It will give you a more definately O date with temp and CM.

As for me well I'm happy obviously but feeling tired but that could be because it was a late night last night and a long day today. I seriously had no symptoms and still don't!

Oh yeah and it was the first month for me using preseed so woweee that stuff must be good!

lots of love xxxxxxx

Hi Butterfly,

Thanks for replying. I am okay this month and feel properly armed going into next month. At least this next month I will know what my O date is for sure and that will help to alleviate some of the anxiousness. It has been a long month especially as I initially thought that I had O'd on CD10, so I was thinking I was in the 2WW from CD11 (which I wasn't)

You have a good nights sleep. You must be wrecked, esp if you have had a busy weekend.

XXX

WOW!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BUTTERFLY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm sooooooo pleased for you!!! If anyone deserves this now - you do!! I'm hoping you have a smooth, healthy and happy 9 months. If you want to share any concerns you may have then we'll always listen hunni :hugs:

Sorry she got you leelee :hugs: You seem really prepared for this cycle so theres no way the egg can escape!!!!

CD25 for me and the spotting seems to finally have stopped after 8 days!! :happydance: Still no sign of O yet tho

:hug:

Thanks Hayley

I'm not going anywhere just yet............... I still want to hear all about your wedding plans!

Sorry you seem to be having a rough month. Are you not taking your temp anymore? I really hope you get a positive OPK soon.

:hug::hug::hugs::hug::hug:

WOW!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BUTTERFLY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm sooooooo pleased for you!!! If anyone deserves this now - you do!! I'm hoping you have a smooth, healthy and happy 9 months. If you want to share any concerns you may have then we'll always listen hunni :hugs:

Sorry she got you leelee :hugs: You seem really prepared for this cycle so theres no way the egg can escape!!!!

CD25 for me and the spotting seems to finally have stopped after 8 days!! :happydance: Still no sign of O yet tho

:hug:

Thanks Hayley. Hope you get a positive on an OPK soon.

Thanks Hayley

I'm not going anywhere just yet............... I still want to hear all about your wedding plans!

Sorry you seem to be having a rough month. Are you not taking your temp anymore? I really hope you get a positive OPK soon.

:hug::hug::hugs::hug::hug:

No haven't temped this month, I found it really stressful to keep waking up and the first thing i thought off was babies! It was affecting my sleep pattern as i couldn't wait for it to be morning :rofl: I do know that pre O for me my temps are below 98 and after O they are over 98 at any time of day, so far on the odd time i've temped its been below 98 :dohh:

Hey girls!! I got my BFP this afternoon!! I am in shock... I never thought it would show up if I was (8 DPO) and besides the fact that I didn't think this was my month anyways... I was so confused about O dates and what not and so forth! But it is there!!

Hey girls!! I got my BFP this afternoon!! I am in shock... I never thought it would show up if I was (8 DPO) and besides the fact that I didn't think this was my month anyways... I was so confused about O dates and what not and so forth! But it is there!!

Wow, big congrats to you! You must be thrilled.

I think I O'd a lot earlier than my dates said around Cd 10 or so so i would Actually be about 14 DPO (So I am anywhere between 8-14DPO I guess Lol)

Congratulations Mrs Chamberlain - I'm really pleased for you.

Wow congratulations Mrs C!!!!!! Really pleased for you hun - fab news. Blimey you girls are on a roll.......

Wedding plans seem to be coming along nicely Butterfly. We have a viewing of Leeds Castle on 4th April and will hopefully book it for Oct 2010!!! It seems amazing - i've always wanted to married in a castle now it seems it might be a reality!
How are you feeling? Bet your still walking on air hunni - rest and look after your little bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->