So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Congrats Mrs C!!! That is so exciting!!!! I need all the baby dust i can!! thanks!!!

Hi ladies. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday was busy sorting fundraising events for Mollie's charity.

Welcome Emily - you're doing really well. You can pick up a thermometre from internet easily. Preseed is a great lubricant also.............. I got my BFP from first time using it!

Mrs C - that's great news about the Dr's confirmation. :happydance:

Want2bamom - FF is going to find it difficult to pinpoint as you started charting part-way through the month. You will have to really go by what your body tells you and keep up the :sex: :rofl:

Leelee - nice job with the wine and the chilling! I had Pate the week before O because I love it and you can't have it when preggers!

Polaris - glad you're well hun and staying here - we need you!

Hayley - Is it your scan tomorrow? I hope all goes well.

Sorry if I've missed anyone - thinking of you all.

As for me..... still no symptoms but just enjoying being able to eat whilst I can!:rofl: The genetics dept called this morning and told me I need to book in with a midwife before the early scan can be booked. So I rang my Doctor's and the midwife also goes there once a week and they're not sure about next week......... I explained the urgency as need to know to sort the CVS........... am waiting for the surgery to call back with an appointment - how frustrating....... could do without this. :hissy:

:dust: to you all

Morning All!

Butterfly how frustrating for you hunni! Sometimes the medical profession can be so unsympathtic. You just need to keep bugging them with phone calls and they will do what you want just to get rid of you lol. Do you know what tests you will have to have done? Did you know Mollie was poorly before she was born? Hope the fund raising is going well! xxx

leelee hows the chilling going? Its nice to have a break from the TWW and relax for a few days xxx

Welcome Emily! I'm able to read BnB in work but not post - so yesterday was flicking between screens reading your posts (my daily mission is to not get caught!) and had to giggle at you getting sooooo excited using your BnB terms. Good luck sweetie!

Hi Lou i'm doing ok hun, hope you are too? Just waiting for next week then i can get on with taking my tablets to get a AF then on with clomid.

want2bamom - hope this is your month!!!

Fab news Mrs C!!!!

CD 27 and still no O for me yet. Have got my scan tomorrow at 12pm. Got hosp appt next mon to get all my results. Have already got the tablets to induce a AF. I'm tempted to start taking them now rather than wait till monday. Every day i leave it brings me closer to having to stop TTC!

Hey, im suffering with sickness BIG TIME, im gagging at every smell... lol

i have my 8 week scan on friday (altho i'll be 8+2) im so excited!!!!

I have everything crossed for you that the clomid does the trick huni xx:dust:

Hi everyone

Sounds like lots of exciting stuff is going on - congrats Mrs C! Yay you!

Thanks for the welcomes Butterfly, Hayley and Polaris. It's nice to be here!

It's all rather exciting, us girls going about creating new human beings, isn't it!

I've stepped up the BDing as expecting to O around today, although as i'm not temping i have no real idea. Though my cycle is pretty much bang on regular 27 days, so am assuming O is around CD13 - does that sound right to you girls?

DH is a bit taken aback by the amount I want to BD at the mo, but he seems to be enjoying himself... I was planning a trip to Agent Provocateur for some kinky and atrociously expensive underwear, but am worried it might be too effective and then I'd get a BFP and then my boobs would grow and then I wouldn't be able to fit into any of it!

love to all xxx

p.s. in case you're interested, I'm a writer for a UK women's mag (won't reveal which one!) and I've got a blog that might help you while away the 2WW: [admin editted: our spam filter is not a challenge to find away around it]

Poor you Lou :hugs: It will all be worth it in the end :baby:

Emily had a peek at your blog :happydance: Must admit I also struggle at the moment with the "Is this a dress or a top?!" its sooooo hard to tell!! :rofl:

CD13 sounds about right for your O if you have 27 day cycle - get BDing hun!!!

p.s. I wonder what mag????!!!!!!

Well I have a midwife appointment now next Tuesday but still no scan date. I was really starting to lose my patience with the genetic nurse. She said to me that I'm only just pregnant and it's too early for a scan........ I mean please does she think I'm stupid????? I said I know it's too early for the scan but I want to know when the scan is even if it's in 4 weeks time! Apparantley the scan can't be booked until I've had my midwife appointment. Sorry I'm babbling.

Apart from that I've bought another CB test as I want to see those words.

How's everyone else?

xx

Congrats Mrs Chamberlain!!! :D Fantastic news.

Welcome Emily - glad you're getting the hang of BnB terms ,....took me a while too.

Well I'm now on DP8....and am doing really well not to symptom spot! I've not got any tests in the house so I won't be tempted to test early! Am determined to wait til AF is due...we'll see if i last the weekend! Work is really busy at the moment so it's really helping me to take my mind of all things baby!

Gosh this thread is long!!!!

Anyways....I am in 2WW too....I am due next Monday....anyone in similar predicament???

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

Hey Lou - sorry about the sickness hun - hang in there it will pass. Have any of your friends or family guessed?

Well I took a CB digital last night and it did say pregnant! but it only said 1 - 2 weeks and yet I'm 19 dpo - is it because it may have taken longer to implant?

Good luck Mamie - I really do recommend waiting to test because it is soo very disappointing to see those BFN even though you know it's too early. I was testing from around 8 dpo and didn't get my BFP until 14dpo. Because I'd been testing so much I was relieved to see the bfp instead of being excited.

Welcome the Catster - we do like to talk!

Good morning to everyone (7am in uk) oh yeah I can't seem to sleep in the morning - not like me!

:dust:

Hey Butterfly!! Thats awesome that your digital says your pregnant, I'm not too sure why it would say 1-2 weeks and your 19dpo..I'm supposed to be testing next thursday but i'm not sue if i can wait!! GRR..its taking too long!!! Well its 12:41am here in Canada and i'm not even close to be tired..haha

Hey Lou - sorry about the sickness hun - hang in there it will pass. Have any of your friends or family guessed?

Well I took a CB digital last night and it did say pregnant! but it only said 1 - 2 weeks and yet I'm 19 dpo - is it because it may have taken longer to implant?

Good luck Mamie - I really do recommend waiting to test because it is soo very disappointing to see those BFN even though you know it's too early. I was testing from around 8 dpo and didn't get my BFP until 14dpo. Because I'd been testing so much I was relieved to see the bfp instead of being excited.

Welcome the Catster - we do like to talk!

Good morning to everyone (7am in uk) oh yeah I can't seem to sleep in the morning - not like me!

:dust:

Hi all,

I am reading, just trying to avoid being on B&B too much or I will be driven mad by the end of the 2WW (which I'm not even in yet!)

Butterfly, it was prob a late implantation and that's why it is showing up as 1-2 weeks. I read somewhere a girl tried the CB digital on 2 separate days % it went from 1-2 to 3+ in 2 days so don't worry.

Hope you get the scan date soon.

Hi to everyone else!

DH too tired to BD last night - ah well, we did it the day before, and he's not escaping tonight - got my Coco de Mer black silk undies with leopard print ribbon on - he'll be powerless to resist haha!

So 2WW officially begins today. Go DH's swimmers, go!

Wishing you all a fun and fertile day.

xx

Butterfly huni, its very important you use FMU with the digi indicators!

i got 1-2 for 1 week then 2-3 then 3+ at 4-5 weeks..

everyones hormones are different to, so please dont worry xx

Butterfly huni, its very important you use FMU with the digi indicators!

i got 1-2 for 1 week then 2-3 then 3+ at 4-5 weeks..

everyones hormones are different to, so please dont worry xx

Hi Lou thanks for your reply hun. Yeah I just read the leaflet which said you must use FMU which of course mine wasn't :dohh:. I think I'll wait for a fews days though and use the other one. Can't buy anymore though - they're very expensive! Hope you're doing ok.

Hey Hayley - good luck with the scan today. :hug:

I have my second scan tmrw, Im tad anxious but excited :D

i'll relax more when i see baby heart beat i think xx

Butterfly you need to give it a few more days then do another test - i bet it will say 2-3 then hun. You didn't get a pos BFP till quite late so i bet you implanted later than you thought - maybe 10/11 dpo. Least its still saying your pg!!!!! :happydance: Glad you now have a appt for next week, then you can get your scan date. I can't believe how insensitive they have been with you - you are still in very early days after losing Mollie, you need all the reasurance you can get :hugs:

Hope your feeling better today Lou - yeah its scan day tomorrow :happydance:

leelee "HI!" know how you feel with BnB getting obsesive in the TWW :hugs:

Emily - swim, swim, swim!!!! :rofl:

Well had my scan today and they said that my ovaries are "classic pcos" and i will need clomid to regulate my O day as it can be anything from CD14 to 100!!!!!!!! How the hell would you know when to go for it??? Anyway she did say that I have follicule that is 15mm wide and it COULD be an egg about to release, it needs to grow to 20mm to release and they grow at 2mm a day so maybe by sun i might get a pos opk :happydance: Failing that i will be seeing the doc at hosp on mon and will be starting medicine to bring on AF and then clomid.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->