So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi Lou,
thanks for posting your scan picture, I'm so pleased that everything is going so well for you. Hope my little bub is doing well too! Isn't it so amazing to think that there is a little living person growing inside of us!!

Congratulations Lyla!!! Fantastic news :bfp::happydance:

Aaahhh bless Lou! Your little blob looks great! :happydance: Did you get to hear the heartbeat yet? Sooo pleased everything went well for you today :hugs:

Polaris and Buttefly how are you lovely pregant ladies doing? :baby:

leelee hope you getting ready to BD!!!! :happydance:

Still no pos opk for me - was kinda hoping it would be pos tonight, but no such luck. Would love to O on sunday as we have the day without the children and we can get loads of BDing in! Message to my ovaries - "please, please, please hurry up and mature and give me a lovely healthy egg on Sunday, i've waited long enough now"

Just checking in... Glad to see everyone up beat and positive. I have a good feeling about you ladies. :D

I am doing okay... sick, tired, and sore. All the bliss of being newly knocked up. :D

Hey girls!! Hope everyone is having a great night, even though most of you are in bed already..hahah...Gotta love my UK friends!! Anyways, i had a pretty good day today up until i got home from work and i felt so sick to my stomache, at first i didn't think anything of it, and just sat here on the computer, and then it was like all of a sudden i jumped up and ran to the washroom..oh man was it so bad...so i'm hoping this is a good sign, today also i've noticed by boobs to be a little more sensitive, not too much but they sure are feeling different..Well i still got 5 days to go before i test...I said this month i had a really good feeling so i'm hoping to have some good news on Thursday or maybe even sooner..hehe...I hope everyone else is doing great!!

Polaris, Butterfly & Mrs.C i hope you gals are doing good..I'm so happy for all of you!! I hope i come and join you guys in the 1st tri very soon:)

Haley, I hope your ovaries do listen to you..hehe...I hope this weekend you get your pos opk!! keep the fun times in the bedroom going on!!!

Glad your feeling :sick: hun!! (BnB is the only place in the world were we can say that without sounding bitchy!) :rofl: Hope its a good sign for you and we get another :bfp: this week xxx

Hey everyone! Ive been away for a few days really busy with work and then my new fitness regime! haha trying to keep the blood flowing!
My Fertility friend says from Yesterday to Tuesday is my fertile patch so im on it!! BD'd twice so far, im hoping its goin good XXX
Havent temped this month, it was messing my head up following it and panicking over getting up to do it, i think im gonna see how i go and if it gets a few months down the line and still nothing, i'll pick it back up again.

How is everyone?? Lou i LOVE your little bean!! Its so cute, the picture is very nice!
Hows all our other knocked up ladies haha! Leelee are you in your fertile patch too now with me?! Soo many questions!

Hey loulou! I don't blame you for giving up on the temping - i felt the same last cycle, it was taking over my life stressing about my next temp!

Why are you on BnB, shouldn't you be BDing!!! He he he! Go catch that eggy - everyone seems to be on a roll at the moment, maybe march is a lucky month. xxx

Yeh i had the alarm set and then the weekends would come and i'd oversleep a bit and id start panicing id missed the time and i went to pot every other day! haha
I'd be BD'ing now but oh is workin! We had a sneaky one before he went though so its all good!!

How far into your cycle are you now Hayley?

Thats how i felt too. I wasn't sleeping properly because i was thinking about my temp, i got stressed if OH cuddled me incase it changed my temp! Good on you for getting a BD in this morning!

I'm on CD30 and still no O for me yet. Had a scan on Thursday and had a follicle at 15mm and it can release at 20mm and they grow at 2mm a day, so maybe tomorrow i will O. still got neg opks though. But because i have pcos it can turn into a cyst rather than release a egg. I have a hosp appt on mon morning to get all my blood results and full scan report and have my clomid ready and waiting to go! I could have started them already but was kinda hoping that my follicle would release an egg and i wouldn't need them this cycle, looks like another failed cycle for me.

Hi everyone.

Hayley - sorry to hear that there's still no positive OPK, am sending out positive vibes to your ovaries to release that egg over the weekend. At least you have an action plan to get things moving for you if it doesn't happen naturally but I can imagine how disappointing it must be.

Loulou - glad to hear you are getting the BD in, taking a more relaxed approach is probably a good thing especially if you already have a good idea of your fertile time. I found temping was good as I had no idea when I O'd or the length of my cycle.

Want2bamum - symptoms are sounding promising! Maybe you will be the next to get your :bfp:.

Hope that everyone else is doing well, I am doing fine but just so tired and lazy, I think I could easily sleep for about 18 hours a day if I had the chance!

Aw Hayley i hope you Ov too pretty soon, im glad there has been a back up plan put in place too for you because the more you know whats happening with you to help it along the better! I will keep my fingers crossed for some success!!

Im having a pamper day today for me, im going to go for a little run, then come back go on the sunbeds (before if i get lucky i cant go on them! hehe) then im going to get my eyelashes tinted and extended and have a nice blow dry. Exactly what Saturdays are for!!

Aw Hayley i hope you Ov too pretty soon, im glad there has been a back up plan put in place too for you because the more you know whats happening with you to help it along the better! I will keep my fingers crossed for some success!!

Im having a pamper day today for me, im going to go for a little run, then come back go on the sunbeds (before if i get lucky i cant go on them! hehe) then im going to get my eyelashes tinted and extended and have a nice blow dry. Exactly what Saturdays are for!!

Hi all,

Am having a chilled out day! BD'ing starts for me tomorrow on CD8. FF said I O'd on CD19 last month but I think O was delayed so want to catch the egg in case I O before CD19 this month!

Hayley, really hope you O tomorrow and get lots of BD'ing in!

Loulou, I am a few days behind you re:fertile patch but hope you get a :bfp: first and then I can follow you. Fingers crossed and enjoy your Saturday! I think you are right to stop the temping if it is stressing you. I find it okay. I sleep well and then fall back asleep straight after I take it in the morning. I thought last month that I was O'ing on CD10 so it was good for me to see that it is up to a week later and I stopped BD'ing too soon!

Polaris - enjoy being lazy. Your body is working hard so there is a reason for it being tired!

Hope everyone else is okay!

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! My opks have sudenly turned almost positive!! :happydance: Yippee! :happydance: By tonight should be well and truely surgeing!! :cloud9:

Message to ovaries - "Thank you, i knew you could do it. Gr8 timing too as we have the day to our selfs tomorrow and can DTD loads!"

:yipee:

I'm gonna be in the TWW wait soon :happydance: OH birthday is the 14th April so what a fab pressie i could give him (uumm a stick with wee on it.... maybe not such a good pressie after all?!)

Lets hope his little spermies don't like it too much in my tubes and end up :drunk: We are off out for dinner soon so will have a glass of :wine: and then a very early night :wohoo:

:hug: to all my lovely BnB girlies!

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! My opks have sudenly turned almost positive!! :happydance: Yippee! :happydance: By tonight should be well and truely surgeing!! :cloud9:

Message to ovaries - "Thank you, i knew you could do it. Gr8 timing too as we have the day to our selfs tomorrow and can DTD loads!"

:yipee:

I'm gonna be in the TWW wait soon :happydance: OH birthday is the 14th April so what a fab pressie i could give him (uumm a stick with wee on it.... maybe not such a good pressie after all?!)

Lets hope his little spermies don't like it too much in my tubes and end up :drunk: We are off out for dinner soon so will have a glass of :wine: and then a very early night :wohoo:

:hug: to all my lovely BnB girlies!

Yay, delighted for you Hayley! Enjoy your early night and BD'ing tomorrow!

Will do hun. This means war eggy :grr: you will not escape :gun:

Well this is technically my first 2ww. been trying to concieve since last june but only really started tracking periods and O for about 3 months! Its killing me i'm only 4dpo and its bugging me knowing that AF due in 10 day & i got to wait another 10 -15 days till i can test..that is if AF dont show!! Good Luck Hayley on your :bfp: x.x.x

Hey girls, i'm just popping in to see how everyone is doing...Today i'm feeling a little better, not getting sick, still afew little cramps in my lower abdomen, but i noticed its alot worst in the evenings, with the getting sick and stuff..I'm having a pretty relaxed day today so far, went for my blood test this morning cause they closed early yesterday, so i'll wait and see what the results are next week..So now i'm just sitting here on the computer and DH and i are trying to decide what to do...The weather here in Vancouver sucks!! Rain and more Rain, so cold!!!

Haley...Thats awesome that you got your pos opk!!! Your ovaries did listen to you!! hahah...Well i hope you have a good dinner and some fun time after that! hehe..The 2ww is waiting for you!!!

Tink...The 2ww is the worst!! I've only got 4 more days till i test and its gone by pretty quick, but when i was 4dpo i thought oh my god its taking too long!! hehehe...You should put up a ticker on your sig..and are you using FF to track your periods and ovulation?? I just started to use it, its pretty cool!!! Hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Woohoo - yay for the positive OPK Hayley. Hope you and OH have a lovely evening this evening and really hope that BD is productive later!!

Want2beamom - sorry I forget what tests you were going for, are they CD21 tests? Glad you're feeling a bit better today, not too much longer till testing!

Hope everyone else is well.

ya it was my CD21 test..So i'll wait and see next week what the results are..How are you doing btw??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->