So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I have my second scan tmrw, Im tad anxious but excited :D

i'll relax more when i see baby heart beat i think xx

Hi Lou I'm sure it's gonna be fine and that lil heartbeat with be flicking away!

I see that you had a scan at 6 weeks and then tomorrow at 8 weeks and after that your first midwife appointment. Can I ask who arranged your scans for you?

I've been told I have to see midwife first ....... thankfully after she was told about the genetic complications........ I'm seeing her on Tuesday.

:hug:

Oh Hayley - they sound like they're really supportive to you and giving you all the help you need. Hopefully you'll get your OPK + in the next fews days.

Thank you with what you said - I do feel like I need reassurance and that it's not too much to ask. The nurse told me she wasn't going to be there after Tuesday (I didn't ask why) but felt relieved as I don't want to deal with her anymore anyway.

OMG I'm eating all day today - if I carry on like this I'll be the size of a house!

You'll be the size of a house anyway with a BIG baby bump!!!!!!! Enjoy yourself - only time in a womens life that she gets to eat what she likes without feeling guilty!!

Oh I watched The Great Sperm Race that was on Channel 4 a few nights ago.......... it was really really interesting. Those poor :spermy: have a really difficult journey to go through. I can see why the Preseed is so good!

So girls remember lots of :sex: and preseed is the way to go! :happydance::happydance:

You'll be the size of a house anyway with a BIG baby bump!!!!!!! Enjoy yourself - only time in a womens life that she gets to eat what she likes without feeling guilty!!

Hayley, am glad you got some answers from the scan. I too, hope you get a +OPK in the next few days.

Butterfly, glad you managed to get an appointment relatively quickly. I hope they book a scan quickly for you too.

Lou, exciting to have the 2nd scan again tomorrow. Let us know how you are getting on.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Hi to all.

Hi Leelee

Won't be long before you're in your fertile time again as you have a short cycle like me. :sex: every other day and use the preseed!

Also don't forget to note your CM as it really does help FF chart Ovulation together with your temperature.
xx

Butterfly where did you get your pre seed from hun?

I got my Preseed from ebay. I think it cost around £9 but it was well worth it. by the way I've just prodded my boobs :rofl: and they're still not hurting...... but I know it won't be long before they do........ I remember that it coincided with the sickness too

HeHeHe!!!! Prod!!!! Oooohhh m/s - don't ya just love it :sick: Is your DH pleased about your little bean?

I've just ordered some from ebay - 6 tubes. Did you use the whole tube or just some off it? Don't want to be sliding out of bed :rofl:

Told my OH about the scan and my crap ovaries and said if he wants to be a dad (he's not biological father to my boys) he better get jumping on me for the next 5 days!!!!!

Hayley you're so funny! :rofl:

You cheer me up so much! :hugs:

DH is over the moon the same as me but obviously we can't get too excited until we know the results of the CVS at around 11 or 12 weeks. I'm nothing thinking negative though I'm thinking positive and that my beany has a 3 in 4 chance of being healthy.

The Preseed is very slippy! I didn't even use 1/4 of a tube at a time. I don't suffer with dryness - I only used it to help those swimmers along - which is exactly what happened! I bought the Preseed that came in a tube with the applicators separate.

Good on you for thinking positive hun! Nothing the world throws at you can be any worse than you have already gone through - i'm sure Mollie is looking after her little brother or sister already and keeping him/her safe xxx

i've ordered the 6 pack of applicators, once you use it just throw the tube away. i think i'll start off with a 1/4 of applicator too.

Just watched The Great Sperm Race. Had to laugh at the sperm knitting whilst waiting to be "released" :rofl: And in the boat in Sperm Heaven - loads of food and drink, that must be what i'm doing wrong - my tubes are obviously supplying to much alchol and they are all too pissed to find the egg! :rofl:

Its bloody amazing that that are any humans in the world considering the chances of a sperm meeting an egg! I did find myself feeling a bit sorry for the sperm - all the poor little ones that didn't make it. Maybe I should start a support group - Save Our Sperm!!!!

Good on you for thinking positive hun! Nothing the world throws at you can be any worse than you have already gone through - i'm sure Mollie is looking after her little brother or sister already and keeping him/her safe xxx

i've ordered the 6 pack of applicators, once you use it just throw the tube away. i think i'll start off with a 1/4 of applicator too.

Just watched The Great Sperm Race. Had to laugh at the sperm knitting whilst waiting to be "released" :rofl: And in the boat in Sperm Heaven - loads of food and drink, that must be what i'm doing wrong - my tubes are obviously supplying to much alchol and they are all too pissed to find the egg! :rofl:

Its bloody amazing that that are any humans in the world considering the chances of a sperm meeting an egg! I did find myself feeling a bit sorry for the sperm - all the poor little ones that didn't make it. Maybe I should start a support group - Save Our Sperm!!!!

Thanks for your supporting words - it really helps :hugs:

You have such a way with words :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I remember an episode of Dave Allen (comedian) where he was discussing sperm and how they are like a little army of men and that when he was going to ejaculate he would shout CCHHHHHAAARRRRGGGEEEEE :rofl:

I haven't posted on here that much, well only a few times in the last few weeks. But, this morning I got a BFP. I am very excited yet cautious as it's so early. I'm 11DPO and AF was expected today. BFP is very light but I have done a cheapie and a First Response....hopefully you will all still allow me to read your journey's!

I haven't posted on here that much, well only a few times in the last few weeks. But, this morning I got a BFP. I am very excited yet cautious as it's so early. I'm 11DPO and AF was expected today. BFP is very light but I have done a cheapie and a First Response....hopefully you will all still allow me to read your journey's!

Congrats Lyla! You must be delighted!

Congrats Lyla!!!!!! wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

i had my scan this morning...

introducing the 'blob' hahaha!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/SassyRS/Ladies%20Room%20pics/Image063.jpg

Hi Lou I'm sure it's gonna be fine and that lil heartbeat with be flicking away!

I see that you had a scan at 6 weeks and then tomorrow at 8 weeks and after that your first midwife appointment. Can I ask who arranged your scans for you?

I've been told I have to see midwife first ....... thankfully after she was told about the genetic complications........ I'm seeing her on Tuesday.

Hey huni!

Due to my EP history i booked the first scan via my Fetal health unit, as they said i'd need one asap to rule out EP.. however the 6 week scan showed baby or yolk sac where it shoyld be but they couldnt see hb, so i had to come back 2 weeks after that being 8 weeks!

I did it all off my own back and liased with the FHU myself my GP is pants!

:D

Hey huni!

Due to my EP history i booked the first scan via my Fetal health unit, as they said i'd need one asap to rule out EP.. however the 6 week scan showed baby or yolk sac where it shoyld be but they couldnt see hb, so i had to come back 2 weeks after that being 8 weeks!

I did it all off my own back and liased with the FHU myself my GP is pants!

:D

Awww, I love the scan! So cute, you must be over the moon with the scan.

I love "the blob" too! It's so exciting to see the heart and know there is a little person growing because of you! It's incredible!

Anyone else a bit tired of all the babydancing we've had to do lately? :rofl: I was happy as a clam for the first while but now I'm kind of done with babydancing for at least a couple of days. Had my fill, as it were!
Ugh, I totally agree. My husband was def. worn out and told me he felt used, lol he said I need to cater to his "emotional needs" after this. AF for me is due on the 7th of April. I have weird, crampy sensations in my tummy very similar to AF. It could all be in my head though but I can't wait till I can test and see:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->