So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Let us know when you get your results. Fingers crossed that this is the month for your :bfp: and it all be a bit irrelevant at that stage!!

Thanks for asking, I am doing well, still can't really believe it's real, I feel pretty unwell a lot of the time but to be honest I still don't really feel pregnant. I think it probably won't really hit home to me until I have my scan - still a month away.

Thankyou Lee Lee, Lou lou Polaris and Hayley... I did get to see and hear babies heart beat and we also saw baby move.,... amazing stuff it really was!

Hayley get :sex: woman... im sending you lots of :dust:

goodluck xxxx:hugs:

Hey ladies

Not been on for a while i had such a hard time of it when my AF came last time that i just needed time to get back on track!!
but WOW what amazing news to come back too
Congrats to the ladies with :bfp: lets hope that we have a few more to look forward to!!

So iv stopped temping cos like a few of you it took hold of my life last month and made my whole days about babies and what ifs etc...
however we have used OPK's this month and i Ov yesterday (from what i can tell) so we will carry on :sex: for the next 3 days just in case or until i get an opk stick with no test line at all!!!
Also we have used pre seed for the first time this month so fingers crossed!!
Looking forward to this 2ww really as its the last one till may next year!!!

:dust: and :hug: to all xoxoxox

want2bamom - hope you get good news for CD21 test. I get my resukts tomorrow and know they will be neg for O now. Hope you get your BFP this cycle xxx

DaisyMomma - Hey hunni! Glad your back and feeling a bit better now. I felt exactly the same last cycle, its hard to cope with AF sometimes. Hope this is your month as you've got to stop trying soon. I have this cycle and one more then i've got to stop too - its a race against time!!! lol xxx

leelee we had a nice meal out then got down to business when we got back, i think my OH is really getting into this TTC thing as as soon as he had DTD he said to my stomach "incoming!!!" I couldn't stop laughing - which was a pain as it kinda pushes everything out! :rofl:

:hugs: lou and polaris

i think my OH is really getting into this TTC thing as as soon as he had DTD he said to my stomach "incoming!!!" I couldn't stop laughing - which was a pain as it kinda pushes everything out! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Oooh its exciting news Hayley!! get BD'ing!!
Im on my fertile patch till Tuesday it says so im goin for it! fingers crossed ladies! and happy thoughts to everyone!

hi guys!

well my fertile days start on Tuesday (I think) but I am going to start BD'ing today just to make sure i dont miss that egg!!!

so i guess I will be in the 2ww as of this time next week!!!

is it ok if I join you guys to obsess/panic/symptom spot etc?

Welcome Flumpy, the more the merrier to obsess with!

Daisymomma - good to see you back again. Enjoy the BD'ing, I should follow into the 2WW shortly after you!

Hayley - glad the meal went really well and also the BD. You will be in the 2WW soon!

Loulou - Happy BD'ing!!!

Want2bamom - not too long til you test. How are you feeling?

I had a nice relaxing day today and am having some wine now. Getting my fair share before the 2WW! Temps have dipped quite a bit today but -OPK so don't think it is time for O yet. Will BD every 2nd day from now on just in case!

Hey Leelee, well i ended up testing today..who knows why, but it came out neg:( I'm just having a really off day, just feeling really stressed, and i can't stop crying! And i know its not because of the test..cause i kinda figured it may be too early to test! I will still test on thursday, maybe with a CB or FR..I've just used my last cheapy test from ebay, so now i'm all out...I just have a bunch of opk's left..Soon i'm going to be heading to my MIL's house, just need to get out!

Thats good that you had a relaxin day!!!

leelee keep :sex: and your sure to catch that egg this cycle. We can be preggo buddies together then!! Hope your enjoying your wine....:wine:

Well OH and i have been at it since last night (got my first almost pos opk last night, really pos today) and today and will give it another go in the morning before work. Soooo if i don't get pg this month then i've no idea what we are doing wrong?! :shrug:

p.s my bloody pre seed didn't arrive on sat morning so had to do without this cycle - fortunately i don't think i really need if ya get what i mean :rofl:

I've got my hosp appt in the morn to get all my scan/blood results. Will be asking her a question thats been bugging me.... Once you detect your LH surge to you O during the surge or after it? I haven't a clue.

Hey Leelee, well i ended up testing today..who knows why, but it came out neg:( I'm just having a really off day, just feeling really stressed, and i can't stop crying! And i know its not because of the test..cause i kinda figured it may be too early to test! I will still test on thursday, maybe with a CB or FR..I've just used my last cheapy test from ebay, so now i'm all out...I just have a bunch of opk's left..Soon i'm going to be heading to my MIL's house, just need to get out!

:hugs:

Aw, sorry your having a bad day. It's good to let it all out if you are feeling upset though. You have gone through a lot and have been TTC'ing for a long time. What does your GP say? (sorry if you have said this already and I have missed it?

leelee keep :sex: and your sure to catch that egg this cycle. We can be preggo buddies together then!! Hope your enjoying your wine....:wine:

Well OH and i have been at it since last night (got my first almost pos opk last night, really pos today) and today and will give it another go in the morning before work. Soooo if i don't get pg this month then i've no idea what we are doing wrong?! :shrug:

p.s my bloody pre seed didn't arrive on sat morning so had to do without this cycle - fortunately i don't think i really need if ya get what i mean :rofl:

I've got my hosp appt in the morn to get all my scan/blood results. Will be asking her a question thats been bugging me.... Once you detect your LH surge to you O during the surge or after it? I haven't a clue.

Good look with the results tomorrow Hayley. Would be good to know the answer to your question re: OPK's and would be brill to be preggo buddies!

Now, I am signing off cos I have some *ahem* business to attend to !

Well this was my last round of clomid so i have to call her next week to book an appoitment...I was just waiting till thursday just to see if the witch arrives..I have to see what my results are for my blood work to see if i actually ovulated...So its a waiting game!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Go get those :spermy: girl!

want2bamom hang in there sweetie, its not over yet :hugs: Its probably too early to tell yet and you have been having symptoms. Try and relax if you can and hold out a few more days. Really hoping this is it for you xxx

Welcome flumpy :wave: Glad to have you joining us as our numbers are reducing due to all the BFPs! Hope your TTC stay is a short one x

Aw, sorry your having a bad day. It's good to let it all out if you are feeling upset though. You have gone through a lot and have been TTC'ing for a long time. What does your GP say? (sorry if you have said this already and I have missed it?

You should O a day after you get ur surge......
xx

Thanks Haley! I'm going to forsure wait this time and just test on Thursday with a CB or FR!! Glad you got your pos opk today!!

Hi Ladies

I'd forgotten how much you like to chat and it's taken me quite a few minutes to read the posts over the last couple of days! :rofl:

I'm really happy to see that you're all being positive and concentrating on :sex: .

If you get a positive on an OPK - ovulation can occur within the next 12 - 36 hours........... now I know you watched the Great Sperm Race Hayley so you know that it's all about timing! So if you get positive OPK - maybe have :sex: twice that day!

Nothing to report my end. Still no scan date. Midwife appointment tomorrow 2pm.

Sending you all lots of :hug:and :dust:

Well this was my last round of clomid so i have to call her next week to book an appoitment...I was just waiting till thursday just to see if the witch arrives..I have to see what my results are for my blood work to see if i actually ovulated...So its a waiting game!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have ovulated and that you have a :bfp: when you test on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->