So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey Leelee how are you doing? do you think you might be ovulating soon?

Hi Butterfly,

How are you feeling? I'd say you can't wait to have your appointment tomorrow. Hopefully they will arrange a scan pretty soon after that.

I don't know when I will O. Started using the OPK's yesterday but just going to do it once a day. I think it would stress me out if I had to remember to do it twice a day. It was negative yesterday. I don't think I O'd last month til CD17 (although FF had it at CD19) but I think that was later than usual. I will continue to BD every 2nd day until CD16 and then will BD every day til CD19. Hopefully that will catch the egg somewhere along the way. I am CD9 today so another 21 days before AF is due. Seems so long away!

Hiya!

I'm back from the hosp and they said "yep you def have pcos (i knew that already!)" and to go ahead with clomid. I didn't tell them about my pos opks the last few days as i really want to take the clomid next cycle and have a CD14 O rather than a 25 - 40 CD O! Have been having loads of cramps today and my right ovary is really niggly - thats the one on the scan they said was near to Oing. No temp rise yet tho and it means more BDing today.... oh what a shame! lol So as from tomorrow i'll be back in the TWW and then onto clomid - pretty certain it won't work this month. Oh and i got my pre seed this morning so will be giving it a dry - or do i mean wet - run later. He He He! :dohh:

Also my doc said you O right at the end of your surge - so i've had pos since sat night and a pos this morning but i'm just gonna do another one and i bet its back to neg which would mean my pains mean i'm ovulating right NOW! :happydance:

leelee keep testing hun as your O day could change from one cycle to the next :hugs:xxx

Butterfly i'm glad i keep you enertained!!!! :happydance: My doc said just DTD every other day but def no more than one per day as the troups can get a bit knackered :rofl:

want2bamom hope your still thinking positive :hugs:

nervouspains keep the PMA going hun!!

:hug:

Hiya!

I'm back from the hosp and they said "yep you def have pcos (i knew that already!)" and to go ahead with clomid. I didn't tell them about my pos opks the last few days as i really want to take the clomid next cycle and have a CD14 O rather than a 25 - 40 CD O! Have been having loads of cramps today and my right ovary is really niggly - thats the one on the scan they said was near to Oing. No temp rise yet tho and it means more BDing today.... oh what a shame! lol So as from tomorrow i'll be back in the TWW and then onto clomid - pretty certain it won't work this month. Oh and i got my pre seed this morning so will be giving it a dry - or do i mean wet - run later. He He He! :dohh:

Also my doc said you O right at the end of your surge - so i've had pos since sat night and a pos this morning but i'm just gonna do another one and i bet its back to neg which would mean my pains mean i'm ovulating right NOW! :happydance:

leelee keep testing hun as your O day could change from one cycle to the next :hugs:xxx

Butterfly i'm glad i keep you enertained!!!! :happydance: My doc said just DTD every other day but def no more than one per day as the troups can get a bit knackered :rofl:

want2bamom hope your still thinking positive :hugs:

nervouspains keep the PMA going hun!!

:hug:

Hi Hayley,

It is good that you got the PCOS confirmed and that you BD'd at the right time. I really hope it is your month.

I am looking for some help here. I have stretchy CM so I think it must be EWCM but got a negative on the OPK. It just has a very faint line. I will try another OPK again later on but would I have missed the surge and the line would still be faint?

Also I am going away tomorrow with work so can get to BD tonight, tomorrow morning and when I get back on Wed night so hopefully that will be enough.

Can someone have a look at my chart and let me know what they think.

Hi Leelee,
I generally got EWCM for a few days in the lead up to O so I doubt if you have missed your LH surge. Keep using the OPKs and most important keep up the BD - after all the most important thing is that the troops are waiting at the right time, whether or not you manage to get a positive OPK!

Hayley - hopefully you won't need the Clomid at all - no reason why this egg shouldn't be the one!

Butterfly - hope your midwife appointment goes well and you get a scan date soon.

Hope everyone else is well.

Hi leelee i think its too early for you too have O'd yet going by your last cycle. Its not uncommon to get patches of EWCM (are you sure it was EWCM if ya know what i mean??!!) at other times during your cycle. I don't think you would have missed your pos opk yet either its too early. You need to hang in there hunni and wait for your pos whilst DTD everyother day. Once you have seen one pos you will know that they def work for you and you can relax a little bit. Then get BDing every day during your positives and the next 2days after they go back neg.

Your body has to go through sooooo much to O and your very early in your cycle, give it a bit more time and i'm sure we will both get our :bfp: this month :hugs:

Polaris i hope your feeling a bit less tired now sweetie - not long to go till you see your little bean :hugs:

Butterfly hope your midwife appt goes well tomorrow and you get your scan date. Don't take no for an answer - beg, plead and cry if you have too to get exactly what you want and most importanly what you need. Will be thinking off you :hugs:

Well my pains have died down now, just been feeling sick which is normal for me during O. Did yet another opk at about 4pm and it was still very pos which is starting to worry me as it can mean that your body is trying to O but can't quite manage it for some reason (hoping thats not happening to me!). Might to yet another one later - that will be number 5 for today, i'm obsessed :blush:

Finally got to use my pre seed, can't say it felt any different to be honest. I didn't tell OH and he didn't say anything so i think i'll keep it to myself.

Hey ladies
feelin positive this week. According to my opk's im now offically in the 2ww!!! Really going to try and ingnore symptoms etc.. this month. (yeah right we will see how long that lasts lol!!)
hope pre seed is really a good as they say it is!!

Hayley im sure you have Ov'd!! so come and join me in the 2ww keep me company!! lol!!

:hug: xoxoxo

evening ladies!!

ok so I am fairly new to all of this and I have a question, I am not temping or using OPK's etc but I know I usually have a 29 day cyle on CD 7/8 at the moment. what I want to know is how often should we BD in order to better our chances of a BFP?

Hi leelee i think its too early for you too have O'd yet going by your last cycle. Its not uncommon to get patches of EWCM (are you sure it was EWCM if ya know what i mean??!!) at other times during your cycle. I don't think you would have missed your pos opk yet either its too early. You need to hang in there hunni and wait for your pos whilst DTD everyother day. Once you have seen one pos you will know that they def work for you and you can relax a little bit. Then get BDing every day during your positives and the next 2days after they go back neg.

Your body has to go through sooooo much to O and your very early in your cycle, give it a bit more time and i'm sure we will both get our :bfp: this month :hugs:

Polaris i hope your feeling a bit less tired now sweetie - not long to go till you see your little bean :hugs:

Butterfly hope your midwife appt goes well tomorrow and you get your scan date. Don't take no for an answer - beg, plead and cry if you have too to get exactly what you want and most importanly what you need. Will be thinking off you :hugs:

Well my pains have died down now, just been feeling sick which is normal for me during O. Did yet another opk at about 4pm and it was still very pos which is starting to worry me as it can mean that your body is trying to O but can't quite manage it for some reason (hoping thats not happening to me!). Might to yet another one later - that will be number 5 for today, i'm obsessed :blush:

Finally got to use my pre seed, can't say it felt any different to be honest. I didn't tell OH and he didn't say anything so i think i'll keep it to myself.

Thanks Hayley,

I think you are right. Don't remember having EWCM last month at all. Maybe I am getting a double batch this month!

evening ladies!!

ok so I am fairly new to all of this and I have a question, I am not temping or using OPK's etc but I know I usually have a 29 day cyle on CD 7/8 at the moment. what I want to know is how often should we BD in order to better our chances of a BFP?

Well flumpy i asked my fetility doctor that yesterday and she said that every other day is plenty, however i felt that was maybe risking it a bit and said what about if we do it every day and she said that was fine too but def not more than once in 24 hour period as it can make the little sperm a bit diluted. Hope that helps xxx

Hey DaisyMomma congrats on being in the TWW!! :happydance: Glad your feeling positive. I did another opk and it was slightly lighter so now not a pos but still quite dark, my doc said yest you O after the end of your LH surge so we are still going for it the bedroom and i'm temping for the next few days until FF officially confirms with a temp rise, but then i will def be happy to try not to SS in the TWW with you!!!!!! Yippee i should be 1dpo by Wed i reckon :happydance:

Hi everyone

Lots of good advice going round I see.

I'm ok.............. just very very very hungry! Looking forward to midwife appointment tomorrow............. I have a letter from the Genetics department confirming their referral to the hospital for the scan but no scan date! Hopefully the midwife will sort it out!

I'll let you know how I get on.

:dust:

Hi everyone

Lots of good advice going round I see.

I'm ok.............. just very very very hungry! Looking forward to midwife appointment tomorrow............. I have a letter from the Genetics department confirming their referral to the hospital for the scan but no scan date! Hopefully the midwife will sort it out!

I'll let you know how I get on.

:dust:

Hi Butterfly,

How did you get on today? Hope it went well and you have a scan booked in the near future.

Well I have loads more EWCM today. It is so weird as I don't remember having any last month. We BD'd last night but too tired this morning and am away til tomorrow night. I think it is too early for O and got another -OPK (faint line again) but it's weird, apart from the -OPK everything else is pointing at O.

Hey ladies! had a busy weekend, but ive managed to BD every day since Thursday. Im going for it this month!! My FF thinks im ovulating around the next 24-48 hours so im gonna BD tonight and tomorrow night for definate and then see what happens!

How is everyone! Lots of positive news with the opk's Hayley i see!!

thanks hayley, I will make sure i do every other day at least (tbh we do that anyway..) i am really going for it this month - if it is BFN i think i am going to buy some OPK's!!

god I am sooo impatient!!

good luck loulou!! fingers crossed hopefully this will be your month - if not it wont be for lack of trying!!

I hope so too, im concentrating and thinking positive thoughts!! I thought i'll feel bad if it is because it will be almost a Christmas baby and sometimes its a bit rubbish having a birthday close to Christmas but then i thought, what the hell the sooner the better!!!

Hey girls! Hope everyone is doing wonderful... Good luck getting those BFP's this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->