So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hayley I never used to take any notice of the percentages because the way I see it is that there are millions of women who conceive easily and don't use FF and their charts (if they did them) might be exactly the same as yours.

Does that make sense??? I'm not sure! :rofl::rofl:

Hayley I get about 37%, but I agree with Butterfly...I dont think it means much. I look at some of those charts and think they look nothing like mine!!

I also get excited about the "points" ff gives....but so many of the symptoms are the same as PMS how does that mean anything??

i did the points thing last cycle and got about 70pts! obviously i wasn't pg so haven't a clue how they worked that one out. this cycle i haven't really entered anything in for symptoms as i don't think its accurate after last month. i've been typing in the notes section anything i feel so i can check back next month and compare.

man i'm knackered i've been gardening and just made cakes with the boys! i need an afternoon nap now...

Hey ladies, had a busy busy weekend!! Im now 6dpo, nothing exciting to report really, ive been full of cold since before i o'vd and i have had some creamy cm today and yesterday but not too much, and ive been bloated and gassy today but thats about it! boo!

Hi girls, well you have been busy chatting, I haven't been on for a while and have had loads to catch up with. I think it might be too much information for my poor little brain to cope with so apologies in advance if I get confused or forget anyone!!

Hayley - I would not pay any attention to ff's percentages, I don't think there's any reliable way to tell if you are pregnant or not from your chart at this stage, when I got my BFP I never got any implantation dip (even though I did get a little spotting at 7 dpo but not all women do) and also my temperature fell quite a bit just before AF was due so I was sure she was on her way. But I'm definitely pregnant. If you think about it, most of the charts are likely to be ovulatory just because there are more ovulatory cycles on FF than there are pregnancy cycles, so it's not too surprising to get a higher proportion. Also I wouldn't worry too much just yet about your OH's sperm count, my OH's brother has low motility and morphology (sp?) and he and his wife had to have IVF, but my OH seems to be fine.

Butterfly - I am still hungry most of the time. I get nauseous when I get hungry so I have to eat about 6 times a day (i would have been always 3 meals a day and that's it). I have put on about 10 pounds since getting pregnant and it is not baby as it still only measures about an inch and probably weighs about 4 grammes!! But the way I look at it, your body is telling you to eat, so eat and enjoy it.

Jeannette - sorry about your :bfn:, it's still early days though. :dust:

Daisymomma - did you test yet?

Leelee - I agree with the girls, you are probably OVing today, hopefully you will see a nice temperature rise tomorrow. Enjoy the BD!!

To all the girls who are waiting to O, or in the dreaded TWW - the waiting game is horrible isn't it!! Loads of :dust: coming your way!!

Hayley, I agree with polaris... FF only gave me 33 points and I got a BFP!

evening Ladies!!! wow everyone is very chatty tonight!!

I think I Have OV'd now as ewcm has pretty mch gone now and I am on cycle day 16 of a usually 30 day cycle!! so I guess I am in the 2ww (which I obviously have a love-hate relationship with!!) so I guess I wll be symptom spotting next!!!

Hayley - dont worry about the sperm count thing - my brother in laws brother (if that makes sense!!) has a very low sperm count - so much so that he has been told it may be impossible to have kids!! but my brother in law has 5 kids all conceived very quickly (and I am talking 1st cycle for the 1st 4 kids and 3rd cycle for the youngest!!)

Leelee - woohoo!! a 2ww wait buddy!!

Loulou - sounds like a few promising symptoms there!! fingers crossed - when are you testing?

jeannette - dont worry about the BFN i am sure it is just too early test again in a few days (not that any of is need to e told to POAS.....)

Daisymomma - where are you? how did the testing go??

Loulou - sounds like a few promising symptoms there!! fingers crossed - when are you testing??

:witch: Is due on the 13th of April, going on the last few of them, ive spotted up to 2 days before so i shall be on my guard from the 11th which is FRIDAY!! so soon!!

oh my gosh you will be testing in no time then!! heres to a BFP!!!!!

Hiya Loulou - it's great to see you back online again. I hopefully O'd today so fingers crossed I will be in the 2WW tomorrow!

Hayley - hope you have recovered from the baking and gardening!

Flumpy - yes it is brill to have a 2WW buddy. You can help me to obsess over everything!

Hi Polaris - how are you feeling?

Jeanette, Butterly and Mrs N - how are you all this evening

I am good. Went and got my hair done, it always makes me feel better! Hopefully my temp will rise tomorrow to confirm (to me anyway) that ovulation has taken place. I have BD'd on the right days (unlike last month) so my PMA is good as this is the first month I have timed it well. The 3rd close friend told me she was pregnant over the weekend. That is 3 close friends in the space of a month. I am hoping I can add to the tally this month!

Are there no POAS addicts in here! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm feeling a bit low and in need of cheering up - was sooooo hoping there would be some :bfp: to cheer me up! come on :bfp: show your face!

Hi Leelee - I've had a look at your chart - will have to wait for a few days now to see what happens. :dohh:

Are there no POAS addicts in here! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm feeling a bit low and in need of cheering up - was sooooo hoping there would be some :bfp: to cheer me up! come on :bfp: show your face!

Hi Leelee - I've had a look at your chart - will have to wait for a few days now to see what happens. :dohh:

Hiya Butterfly,

Sorry, no BFP for me, I'm not even in the 2WW yet! Yeah, the temp didn't rise much this morning. Looks like I might be O'ing today so will BD again just to be on the safe side! Am hoping the temp really rises tomorrow!

Can't say I lost much sleep over it.I fell asleep straight away after taking my temp!

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. Are you worried about the CVS scan, or just feeling a bit rubbish in general?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Leelee

what do you mean you fell asleep after taking your temp?

I'm not worried about the CVS yet. I got upset about Mollie yesterday and have struggled to lift myself back up. I'll be ok - just need some good news going on here!

loulou welcome to the TWW :happydance: i'm in the same boat as you i get AF cramps from 10dpo which is Thursday and then i should start spotting on sunday and be in full flow by the wed. if i get cramps or spotting i know i'm out!! :dohh:

leelee your temp has risen a bit - if you look at my chart mine only rises a little bit just after O then the next day seems to be the big jump, we DTD on all the days just to cover any eggs that might have popped out!

Whats wrong Butterfly? :hugs:

flumpy you are officially in the TWW as well now!! :happydance: Let the SS comence!!!

Still no word from Daisymomma...... if your reading these post hunni then i hope everything is ok - whatever the result. you can always PM me if want to chat. thinking of you :hugs:

I'm just about recovered from my gardening and baking! :rofl: its tiring in the school holidays. we are off to the pics this afternoon to see monsters V aliens, i want to see it as much as the boys :rofl:

No temp dip or spotting again for me, my chart looks really weird with no fluctuations like last cycle. wish i knew what it meant!

Hi Leelee

what do you mean you fell asleep after taking your temp?

I'm not worried about the CVS yet. I got upset about Mollie yesterday and have struggled to lift myself back up. I'll be ok - just need some good news going on here!

I always take my temperature and then go back asleep for 1/2 an hour. Is that the wrong thing to do?

It's natural to be upset about Mollie. It's not long since she left you and your OH. I think probably the best thing to do is to acknowledge that you are upset, and chat about it to someone close to you, or on here. I am a firm believer of talking things through and also allowing ourselves to be sad if that is how we are feeling.

I'm sure Mollie's presence is with you all the time and she is looking after your little bean.

:hugs:

Sorry cross post Butterfly just read your reply.

You poor thing, you must have so many different emotions. Wanting to be happy as your pg but also losing Mollie it must kind of take the happiness away a bit. i wish i could say something to make you feel better and give you a hug. i'm sure Mollie is always watching you and keeping you and bean safe xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

loulou welcome to the TWW :happydance: i'm in the same boat as you i get AF cramps from 10dpo which is Thursday and then i should start spotting on sunday and be in full flow by the wed. if i get cramps or spotting i know i'm out!! :dohh:

leelee your temp has risen a bit - if you look at my chart mine only rises a little bit just after O then the next day seems to be the big jump, we DTD on all the days just to cover any eggs that might have popped out!

Whats wrong Butterfly? :hugs:

flumpy you are officially in the TWW as well now!! :happydance: Let the SS comence!!!

Still no word from Daisymomma...... if your reading these post hunni then i hope everything is ok - whatever the result. you can always PM me if want to chat. thinking of you :hugs:

I'm just about recovered from my gardening and baking! :rofl: its tiring in the school holidays. we are off to the pics this afternoon to see monsters V aliens, i want to see it as much as the boys :rofl:

No temp dip or spotting again for me, my chart looks really weird with no fluctuations like last cycle. wish i knew what it meant!

Your chart is looking really great Hayley!

I will continue to BD until there is a major rise to cover all bases!

Thanks Hayley and Leelee you're really sweet and it is a help. Hormones just intensifying everything I suppose. I was painting the room and felt happy :happydance:and within seconds then felt incredibly sad that the room wasn't for Mollie :cry:......... I'm normally so level headed and I'm struggling but I know I'll be fine :muaha:

Leelee - it's fine that you go back to sleep after taking your temp....... I didn't understand your original post and thought you were taking your temp before going to bed! :dohh: silly me! :dohh:. swim :spermy: swim

:hugs::hug::hugs::hug:

Good morning ladies!

Haley, I think your chart is looking really good! And you are going to love monsters v. aliens...I saw it this weekend; wasn't really looking forward to it but it was fabulous!! Make sure to see it in 3D!!!

Leelee...keep :sex: !! :)

Butterfly, I can only begin to imagine what an emotional rollercoaster you are on. I have no profound words of wisdom, but I do agree with Leelee - allow yourself your emotions. It is completely natural and they must be processed. If you try to fight it or keep them inside they will just become overwhelming. And we are all always here to listen :hugs: And we'll also all do our best to give you those :bfp:s!!

Good morning ladies!

Haley, I think your chart is looking really good! And you are going to love monsters v. aliens...I saw it this weekend; wasn't really looking forward to it but it was fabulous!! Make sure to see it in 3D!!!

Leelee...keep :sex: !! :)

Butterfly, I can only begin to imagine what an emotional rollercoaster you are on. I have no profound words of wisdom, but I do agree with Leelee - allow yourself your emotions. It is completely natural and they must be processed. If you try to fight it or keep them inside they will just become overwhelming. And we are all always here to listen :hugs: And we'll also all do our best to give you those :bfp:s!!

Your chart looks really well too Jeanette! When is AF meant to be putting in an appearance?

I am so tired from BD'ing. I'll be happy to get a rest in the 2WW. Although by the time I ever O it will be more like the 12 day wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->