So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

hi butterfly - i'm hoping it doesn't mean anything but when you get preggo your temp keeps rising after o due to the progesterone in your body needed to sustain a pregnancy. if it keeps rising steadily for more than about 14 day after o there is a very, very big posibility you are pg. however if it drops down towards day 10 to 14 your prob not as your progestrone is dropping as there is no baby to sustain. so i'm hoping todays was a blip and tomorrow it will go up again. maybe have a look at fertilityfriend.com they explain it all there much better than me. lol

Hi everyone.
Good to hear so many ladies with symptoms, we definitely have to get a few BFPs this month!!
Hayley, I wouldn't worry about the slight drop in temperature, your temperature is still nice and high. If you look at pregnancy charts on ff quite a lot of them go up and down a bit after ov.
Loulou, i hope the nasty witch stays away.
Lou1979, :rofl: about changing your sig to waiting 'impatiently'!! Know exactly what you mean though.
I keep poking my bbs too, probably half the reason they are tender is because I keep poking them all the time to see if they're tender!! :rofl:
Everyone else, just keep symptom spotting!!
Roll on 25th, I can't wait to see who gets their BFP even though i'm pretty sure it won't be me this month.
Polaris

i hope you do honey. i would love us all to be in first tri together. have you got any other symptoms yet or still sore bbs?

i bet all of us with loooooads of symptoms get bloody BFN's and you get a BFP, it'll prove we are all nuts!

loulou i really hope your not out sweetie, could it be implantation bleeding?

Well looking from my fertility friend im on 12dpo and im due :witch: at the weekend. Ive not had so many cramps as usual but its still spotting now. I dont hold much hope for :witch: not arriving now!

i hope you do honey. i would love us all to be in first tri together. have you got any other symptoms yet or still sore bbs?

i bet all of us with loooooads of symptoms get bloody BFN's and you get a BFP, it'll prove we are all nuts!

Wouldn't that be so brilliant if we all got our :bfp:s this month - we could be bump buddies!!
No more symptoms, still just tender bbs. I think I had more 'symptoms' last month but I had my dates for ov wrong and looking back now, I think I was mistaking ov symptoms for early pregnancy symptoms. :dohh:

loulou i really hope your not out sweetie, could it be implantation bleeding?

Well looking from my fertility friend im on 12dpo and im due :witch: at the weekend. Ive not had so many cramps as usual but its still spotting now. I dont hold much hope for :witch: not arriving now!

i hope your not out hunni and its IB. i've got my fx'd for you :hugs:

Wouldn't that be so brilliant if we all got our :bfp:s this month - we could be bump buddies!!
No more symptoms, still just tender bbs. I think I had more 'symptoms' last month but I had my dates for ov wrong and looking back now, I think I was mistaking ov symptoms for early pregnancy symptoms. :dohh:

looking forward to seeing your temp in the morning!!! Roll on 7am :rofl:

Hayley I really really hope it was! (sorry TMI) There was pink on three occasions I went to pee Sunday evening! I'm THINKING I ovulated on the 9th of Feb, so about 8 days ago, and I know that we babydanced every day well before and several days after that, so I'm pretty sure we caught it, just hoping the zygote's cells divide properly and it becomes an embryo! You and I are both feeling unusually warm and thinking we have fevers when thermometers say otherwise, I think it's a good sign!!

want2beamom I am under the understanding you can test as early as 10DPO and possibly get a BFP, but mostly you just get negatives (false or otherwise). If you test the day after your period is late, your results will be 99% accurate. (according to the instructions that come with the tests)

Yup Polaris sore breasts is a good sign! Perhaps you had a chemical pregnancy last month, which is why they were sore then too? Fingers crossed this one implants and goes all the way!!

Lou, I hope so!! Your breast pain and stuffed nose sound good! Fingers crossed!

leelee will you share your BFP result with us? Are you going to test tomorrow or when? And thanks! I hope so!

loulou I've read it's possible to bleed during your pregnancy, and be completely fooled to think it's a normal AF! If it's at all lighter than normal I say test!! :D

Nothing new to report with me, just super tired even after a full night's sleep, hot, flushed cheeks but no fever (the good news is it makes me look pretty! Nothing like a natural blush! :rofl: )

Right im sorry if this is TMI but on my period once i start spotting it starts coming on fast! so all my CM is redder and redder. After i wiped and seen the first few this morning ive had a bath about 5pm and put a slim tampon in, i checked before and it was pure white except for about a 20pence sized brown blob used. (sorry i did say tmi! ) so i will keep my fingers crossed that thats it!! XX

Keep up the PMA!! I don't have much in the line of symptoms, but then again I am only 4dpo. I have been really tired, but that's not too unusual for me. What was crazy....yesterday I mad an omlet for breakfast, I was all excited to sit down and eat it....then I took one bite and felt totally nautious!! That's just weird. But I'm sure it's totally unrelated...I'm probably just losing my marbles! :)

Feeling down, dreading work tomorrow as had such a rotten day yesterday. :(

Only 8 days left until testing, but it seems so far away :cry: (I'm being a big baby, I know)

Aside from the cramping (which has been consistent -mild but never ceasing- for quite a few days now) and tiredness and flushed cheeks -they feel like they're on fire right now, and look like I completely covered them in red blush- mildly tender nipples and CP as well as CM, I can't pick out any other signs now, and maybe I'm just mopey because I'm tired but I'm questioning myself as to the earlier signs just being my mind playing tricks on me. :cry: I feel like crying, and want to press fast forward on the next few days, or maybe just sleep through them, so long as I don't have to consciously be aware of how slowly time is passing. Feels like tomorrow will be such a looong day at work.

Sorry about the whiney, childish, pathetic, whiney little mope-fest I just posted. Feel free to ignore me.

I'm going to try to go to bed early, as I don't quite know what else to do with myself right now.

:dust: to all you lovely ladies, goodnight!

Morning Lilaala,
Don't worry about sharing it with us when you are feeling a bit down and disheartened. Reading your post actually was helpful to me as I feel like this sometimes too. My mood is really up and down, some days I feel really positive and excited about TTC and other days I feel the opposite quite low and depressed. I think probably a lot of people on here know exactly what you mean. It's not being childish at all, this is just an emotional rollercoaster. I suppose it is such a big thing deciding to have a baby and it is really hard because you can do everything right and it still might not happen straight away. It doesn't help if you are not enjoying work at the moment. I find that for me work helps because I can switch off a little bit from thinking about TTC so time passes a bit quicker. Your symptoms do sound really positive though hun, and even if it doesn't happen this month it WILL happen soon for you! PMA!!
:hug::hug::hug:

Please don't feel bad and having a vent to us hun, i often feel the same as well as the other ladies here. You come to the huge decision to have a baby but then you have no control over when its going to happen. i also wish i could fast forward the next few days or have an "off" switch in my brain to turn off all thoughts o TTC. Hope you feel better today and maybe a little less tired - that probably isn't helping at all. i really hope its all for a good reason!!!

Jeanette good signs so far and you can start having symptoms as early as 4dpo, you can even implant as early as 5dpo!! Hope you get your BFP next week too.

Polaris any more symptoms yet???? Your temp is still up nice and high. Hope it stays there.

Right im sorry if this is TMI but on my period once i start spotting it starts coming on fast! so all my CM is redder and redder. After i wiped and seen the first few this morning ive had a bath about 5pm and put a slim tampon in, i checked before and it was pure white except for about a 20pence sized brown blob used. (sorry i did say tmi! ) so i will keep my fingers crossed that thats it!! XX

uuum interesting!!! Whats happened today any more bleeding?? Really hope the :witch: stays away and it was nice bit of IB!!!

hi ladies,

Really need some advice i was convinced after +OPK I was to test 28th but now I am soo confused I have had a +OPK since saturday and I will do another shortly. So now very confused I used CB so a decent brand and now I dont know where I stand on test date or if we missed :( :hissy:

when did you get the first pos, was it just a one off or pos for a day or two? what dpo did you think you are?

My first + was sat night but line was stronger Sun, And had strong line so I just went for covering all bases! and have BDd every ngiht! :D not that DH is complaining!

Well ladies....this 2ww is so........whats the word...odd. im all over the place....my mind is playing tricks on me!!! good luck hunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :baby::dust:

It's even worse when you cant quite work ut results and dates and grrrrrrrrrrrrrit wasnt this confusing last month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->