So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

wow jeannette - your chart is looking good. your temp normally starts to dip gradually before AF?

:witch: is due for me on Thurs....sneaky feeling she's gonna come too since my temp has dropped the last two days....did the same last few days before her last month :(

Jeannette - it hasn't dipped as much as last month - don't rule yourself out yet

Hi,
Hope you dont mind me joining! This is my first time on a forum and it may take me a while to get use to it (especially the abbreviations)....

The next two weeks are going to be torture and i know i will be thinking about it 24/7

Good luck to you all
xx

Hi,
Hope you dont mind me joining! This is my first time on a forum and it may take me a while to get use to it (especially the abbreviations)....

The next two weeks are going to be torture and i know i will be thinking about it 24/7

Good luck to you all
xx

Hello and welcome Shells!

Thanks guys, not had a chance to read all the pages before but guess everyone is in the same boat. The :witch: is due 21st April, problem is i have night shifts this week so timing isnt great but i can only keep my fingers crossed :shrug:
can anyone tell me how i can figure out the abbreviations. Thanks:blush:

Thanks guys, not had a chance to read all the pages before but guess everyone is in the same boat. The :witch: is due 21st April, problem is i have night shifts this week so timing isnt great but i can only keep my fingers crossed :shrug:
can anyone tell me how i can figure out the abbreviations. Thanks:blush:

You will get the info here Shells:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Welcome shells :hi:

yep i'm in the same boat as you except i have pcos and will be starting clomid next week if no luck by then with a :bfp:

How long have you been trying for?

Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Back from the pics and i loved Monsters Vs Aliens!!! It was great. Didn't see it in 3D though as my son hates anything that comes out the screen at him. I must admit i feel a bit :sick: now though.... however i think its sweet related rather than anything else :icecream: :munch: - pick N mix is lovely!!!

last month was the first month and i thought we were successful as i normally have a 28day cycle but was 30 that time (body playing cruel tricks:hissy:)
Dont know if it will happen this month as technically my 14 day is on wednesday! (working tonight and tomorrow, OH working days)...

Good luck this month, i have known people to take clomid successfully though.

Im all new to this but i cant stop thinking about babies and having to wait, its exhausting :sleep:

Lets hope it happens quickly for you. It only takes one little swimmer and you'll get your BFP! The body is a cruel thing - its very good at tricking us!

i know what you mean about being exhausted with TTC - it takes over your life!

I have a feeling about a few of you this month. Charts are looking good I have to say.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I have been for a lovely walk today and been to the cemetery to put Mollie's Easter balloon and card there. It's a lovely sunny day and I feel better for going out and having a walk.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies! sorry i got my dates mixed up i was a bit gutted this morning but i thought AF was due the 13th and shes not till the 15th! doh! but its still only a few sleeps away.

Big hugs to Butterfly XXXX

Is anyone else not feeling anything yet? Im still all runny nosed and coughing from my cold, tiny bit of creamy CM but thats it, no sore (.)(.) or anything! and im 7dpo now for the second day, cos i got my dates mixed up! It could still be implanting yet though couldlnt it?! someone say yes!! lol

still waiting for my lh surge - now had 3 days of very definite EWCM but no positive OPK. hoping it come soon, I wanna join you guys in the tww!

still waiting for my lh surge - now had 3 days of very definite EWCM but no positive OPK. hoping it come soon, I wanna join you guys in the tww!

I never received a positive OPK and look at me now! :happydance:

I keep gettin like tingles in my boobs that probably happen all the time but each one im like oooh!! and prod them to see if they hurt yet. they dont . :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->