So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I keep gettin like tingles in my boobs that probably happen all the time but each one im like oooh!! and prod them to see if they hurt yet. they dont . :(

I did that too! Just ask Hayley - she always laughed at me for prodding my boobs!:rofl: In fact I'm still prodding them now! They hurt a bit - not much and I'm over 6 weeks gone now!

What symptoms did you have? I see people getting bfps at 8dpo and that would be tomorrow for me and i feel nothing! nothing at all!!

will do! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: :rofl:

oh yes, i have done the prodding the boobs thing too lol!

I give them a few squeezes a day, but nothing. Ive still got a runny nose but i had a cold all week last week so its nothing out of the ordinary to still be happening.

What symptoms did you have? I see people getting bfps at 8dpo and that would be tomorrow for me and i feel nothing! nothing at all!!

I had no symptoms - I'm not even sure if I implanted that early because it took until 15dpo to get a faint line! The first symptoms I had were at 5 weeks when I was incredibly hungry and very tired and more recently tender boobs but not too bad. Some women don't get symptoms until 6 or 7 weeks.

hi girls!!

how is everyone tonight? welcome shells!!

sorry there are far too many posts to reply to!! I cant keep up!! if only i could get on here during the day (actually bad idea I wouldnt get anything done lol!!)

well i am officially 1dpo no symptoms yet....hmmm to early perhaps :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats positive news!! Its hard not to think everything that happens on a normal day, is a symptom when your spotting and then i had nothing so far and felt a bit :( i know i shouldnt cos im only 7dpo but my minds on overdrive!!

hi girls!!

sorry there are far too many posts to reply to!! I cant keep up!! if only i could get on here during the day (actually bad idea I wouldnt get anything done lol!!)

well i am officially 1dpo no symptoms yet....hmmm to early perhaps :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No symptoms yet!!! tut tut

haha im 7dpo with nothing, feel my pain! I think we need this place to keep half of us sane!

I've just been prodding my bbs while watching Eastenders :rofl::rofl: Nothing for me yet either in the bbs department :dohh:

loulou how horrible to have 2 7dpos - 1 is bad enough!! Stuffy nose can be a sign of very early pg........

Mrs N hurry up and join us in the TWW :happydance:

Butterfly glad you enjoyed your walk and hope you feel a bit better now :hugs:

No symptoms for me yet - my sick feeling went away so i def think it was sweet related :rofl:

9 dpo tomorrow and my AF is due on the 15th but is should know by sun as i always spot before.

please please please be a :bfp:! Fxd!!! a christmas baby would be great! We DTD at all the right times so pleeeeaaaassseee give me a :bfp:

hi girls!!

No symptoms yet!!! tut tut

haha im 7dpo with nothing, feel my pain! I think we need this place to keep half of us sane!

all of us same dont you mean!!

yes definitely joking!!!

Have you got anything fun to pass the time of the next 14 days?
Ive got no plans so far, just a nice relaxing (ie sit and think about babies) 4 day weekend!

yes definitely joking!!!

Ive got no plans so far, just a nice relaxing (ie sit and think about babies) 4 day weekend!

i am going to the forbidden corner this weekend with my nephew so there is that to look forward to!! after the bank holiday my 1st week of the 2ww will be over and I can start symptom spotting!!

One of us has got to a BFP. Whos it gonna be???!!!

I've been trying to keep busy but i always end up googling very early pregnancy signs....Doh!

I've just been prodding my bbs while watching Eastenders :rofl::rofl: Nothing for me yet either in the bbs department :dohh:

loulou how horrible to have 2 7dpos - 1 is bad enough!! Stuffy nose can be a sign of very early pg........

Mrs N hurry up and join us in the TWW :happydance:

Butterfly glad you enjoyed your walk and hope you feel a bit better now :hugs:

No symptoms for me yet - my sick feeling went away so i def think it was sweet related :rofl:

9 dpo tomorrow and my AF is due on the 15th but is should know by sun as i always spot before.

please please please be a :bfp:! Fxd!!! a christmas baby would be great! We DTD at all the right times so pleeeeaaaassseee give me a :bfp:

I know! I cant believe i got my dates mixed up, god knows why april 13th was in my head, although it is my day off work so myabe i was more excited for that? haha , odd, so 7dpo i am again, only a few hours more to 8 though!!
So we're due AF on the same day!! I usually spot 2 days before now ive noticed my AF in detail the last few months so thechnically i could know by monday!

yes definitely joking!!!

i am going to the forbidden corner this weekend with my nephew so there is that to look forward to!! after the bank holiday my 1st week of the 2ww will be over and I can start symptom spotting!!

Whats the forbidden corner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->