So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I've just been prodding my bbs while watching Eastenders :rofl::rofl: Nothing for me yet either in the bbs department :dohh:

loulou how horrible to have 2 7dpos - 1 is bad enough!! Stuffy nose can be a sign of very early pg........

Mrs N hurry up and join us in the TWW :happydance:

Butterfly glad you enjoyed your walk and hope you feel a bit better now :hugs:

No symptoms for me yet - my sick feeling went away so i def think it was sweet related :rofl:

9 dpo tomorrow and my AF is due on the 15th but is should know by sun as i always spot before.

please please please be a :bfp:! Fxd!!! a christmas baby would be great! We DTD at all the right times so pleeeeaaaassseee give me a :bfp:

I know! I cant believe i got my dates mixed up, god knows why april 13th was in my head, although it is my day off work so myabe i was more excited for that? haha , odd, so 7dpo i am again, only a few hours more to 8 though!!
So we're due AF on the same day!! I usually spot 2 days before now ive noticed my AF in detail the last few months so thechnically i could know by monday!

Eeeekkk i want the days to go by quick but on the other hand sitting here at the moment i have hope and the feeling of maybe.....next week when she shows up all hope will be gone.....

its amazing! quite a way away from you though - its in north yorkshire!!

its like a maze thing (for kids really!!!) with loads of little tunnels and clues that you have to follow - when you go in you have to walk through this big mouth!!!

www.forbiddencorner.co.uk

its amazing! quite a way away from you though - its in north yorkshire!!

its like a maze thing (for kids really!!!) with loads of little tunnels and clues that you have to follow - when you go in you have to walk through this big mouth!!!

www.forbiddencorner.co.uk

Sounds great! Def a bit far for us though :rofl:

Is anyone getting a sharp pain in either there left or right side of your belly when you move to quick or stand up quick? its happened a few times yest and today. prob just pulled a muscle or something

i got a few stabbin pains in my left the other day but other than that nothing much at all.

Is anyone getting a sharp pain in either there left or right side of your belly when you move to quick or stand up quick? its happened a few times yest and today. prob just pulled a muscle or something

I get that - sometimes it makes me yelp

I'm the same. Was on the right a few days ago now it happened on the left today. Must just be normal - but i end up anaylzing everything lol

Hi all,

Great chat on here tonight! It would be fab if we could all get our :bfp: and join Butterfly, Polaris and Lou in the 1sr tri!

I am going home for Easter and will be away for 11 days so can't wait as it will pass the time quickly!

Hope my temp rises tomorrow so I can join the 2WW!

It would be great leelee!!! All of us as bump buddies!!

Are you going somewhere nice?

fingers crossed girls - i have a feeling there will be a few BFP's his month - we all need the best christmas pressie in the world!!!!

It would be great leelee!!! All of us as bump buddies!!

Are you going somewhere nice?

Going home to Ireland so that will be nice and relaxing. And it will be busy so I won't have time to obsess over everything!

Yes, everyone seems to have gone for it this month so am expecting some :bfp: to lead the way!!!

Sounds great leelee! Good timing as well what with being in the TWW. Hope you can keep us updated with your symptoms whilst your there.

Oh wonderful Leelee - have a bulmers cider on draught for me! xx

I might have a Guinness for iron!!!

I think I should be okay to have a few drinks this weekend, not go mad, just one or two as I will be only a few DPO. What does everyone else think?

I have a wedding the following week though so am unsure what do about that. I would only be 10DPO and wouldn't like to test at that stage as I would get a :bfn:. Maybe I will look at my chart and see how it is going?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds great leelee! Good timing as well what with being in the TWW. Hope you can keep us updated with your symptoms whilst your there.

Yeah, I will defo be online for a little while each day. After all, I don't want to miss out on some :bfp: announcements!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->