So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

If it was me i'd have a few drinks at 10dpo - just not get hammered! lol Lots of people drink all the time when they don't know there pg. But thats just my opinion - i know there have been some heated arguments on other threads about drinking while in the TWW.

Well when I was 7dpo I got drunk because it was my birthday! I really didn't think I was gonna get by BFP but from what I've read cos obviously I got paranoid about it - that it's really nothing to worry about. I shan't be drinking anymore now! well for a while anyhow!

If it was me i'd have a few drinks at 10dpo - just not get hammered! lol Lots of people drink all the time when they don't know there pg. But thats just my opinion - i know there have been some heated arguments on other threads about drinking while in the TWW.

Yeah, I think I agree with that Hayley. I wouldn't go overboard and it is easy to stretch out drinks at a wedding as there is a lot of moving around and dancing. Might have 2 glasses of wine over the day or something.

I was at a wedding a few years ago and OH's cousin was there. She was 7 months pregnant and she had more to drink than me over the dinner table (and I like a drink!!!). In the space of 2 hours she must have had 3 glasses of wine and 2 beers. I was shocked. Her husband was giving her daggers but I think this must have come up before as he said nothing.

Well when I was 7dpo I got drunk because it was my birthday! I really didn't think I was gonna get by BFP but from what I've read cos obviously I got paranoid about it - that it's really nothing to worry about. I shan't be drinking anymore now! well for a while anyhow!

Thanks Butterfly,
You have made me feel better about the whole thing!

You've got to enjoy yourself - and you wouldn't know by then unless you did a early test?

You've got to enjoy yourself - and you wouldn't know by then unless you did a early test?

It's true. I need to get on with my life as well, or else I would go crazy.

Any more wedding plans for us Hayley? Have you seen any dresses on the net yet?

Nope not really yet to be honest. Have provisonly booked a date of 30th oct 2010 and will have to pay a 25% deposit in a few weeks to confirm it as definate! Had a look at a few dresses but i haven't a clue what i want - i'm gonna enjoy going to loads of shops and trying on hundreds of dresses:happydance:

Nope not really yet to be honest. Have provisonly booked a date of 30th oct 2010 and will have to pay a 25% deposit in a few weeks to confirm it as definate! Had a look at a few dresses but i haven't a clue what i want - i'm gonna enjoy going to loads of shops and trying on hundreds of dresses:happydance:

I loved looking at wedding dresses. Planning for a wedding will certainly pass the time for you too Hayley. Have you subscribed to any wedding forums as well?

Been thinking about it but then decided not too at the moment as i spend enough time on here let alone adding a wedding forum in as well!

I wish we all lived near each other - would be great to get to know you all properly xxx

Been thinking about it but then decided not too at the moment as i spend enough time on here let alone adding a wedding forum in as well!

I wish we all lived near each other - would be great to get to know you all properly xxx

oh yes that would be wonderful. xxx

We will have to have a meet up somewhere central after we all have the babies!!! Lol!!!

Hi girls, you have been busy chatting tonight!!
I want you ALL to get your BFPs now so that we can all be bump buddies. This is such a lovely group, I just really really want you all to be pregnant too!!

Butterfly - big hugs coming your way. I think you are an amazing strong woman who has had so much to deal with, as the others have said it is only natural to have loads of strong emotions and being pregnant will only exaggerate that. I'm glad that you feel a bit better after your walk.

Leelee - whereabouts in Ireland are you from? I am living in Dublin but originally from Galway. I agree with the others that you should have a few drinks at 10 dpo, if you don't go too mad it is not going to do any harm.

Loulou - that is so annoying having a day longer than you thought you did.

Hayley - I think you have some good symptoms, the annoying thing is with symptom spotting that everything can be put down to something else. When I think back I actually did have some symptoms but I put them all down to other things like the horrible dentist visit and so on. But I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Loads of :dust: to everyone else, i'm exhausted this evening after a full day of m.s. so I'm going to get an early night.

I would love to meet up with all our little bubbas!!!!

Polaris hope your m/s goes away soon. Not long till your scan now either!!!!! Blimey you'll be in second tri soon!! Hurry up BFP i want to join Polaris.....

i loved planning our wedding, certainly kept me busy and it would be great to have something like that to take my mind off waiting for o, waiting to test etc etc :rofl:
wedding dress shopping was just the best fun, I loved it! aw, it's bringing back loads of happy memories from last year!
it's our 1 year anniversary in June - I can't believe it has gone so quickly!

Hi girls, you have been busy chatting tonight!!
I want you ALL to get your BFPs now so that we can all be bump buddies. This is such a lovely group, I just really really want you all to be pregnant too!!

Butterfly - big hugs coming your way. I think you are an amazing strong woman who has had so much to deal with, as the others have said it is only natural to have loads of strong emotions and being pregnant will only exaggerate that. I'm glad that you feel a bit better after your walk.

Leelee - whereabouts in Ireland are you from? I am living in Dublin but originally from Galway. I agree with the others that you should have a few drinks at 10 dpo, if you don't go too mad it is not going to do any harm.

Loulou - that is so annoying having a day longer than you thought you did.

Hayley - I think you have some good symptoms, the annoying thing is with symptom spotting that everything can be put down to something else. When I think back I actually did have some symptoms but I put them all down to other things like the horrible dentist visit and so on. But I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Loads of :dust: to everyone else, i'm exhausted this evening after a full day of m.s. so I'm going to get an early night.

Hope you get a good nights sleep Polaris.

I am from Dublin but lived in Galway for a few years before I moved to the UK. That's a mad coincidence! I loved my time in Galway

ooh meant to say about having a couple of drinks in the tww, most prgnant ladies don't even know they are pregnant at that point. don't go mad, but a couple of glasses of wine will be fine!
if you don't want to you could drive? or make the antibiotics excuse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->