So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

i loved planning our wedding, certainly kept me busy and it would be great to have something like that to take my mind off waiting for o, waiting to test etc etc :rofl:
wedding dress shopping was just the best fun, I loved it! aw, it's bringing back loads of happy memories from last year!
it's our 1 year anniversary in June - I can't believe it has gone so quickly!

I'm loving every minute so far too - and i know it will come round quickly!

Awww mrs N - what date in June is it? we got married on the 5th June but it was nearly 5 years ago now!

oh, and i have another question (yes i am a bit ditzy tonight!) - for our anniversary (1 year = paper) I am have a 'boudoir' photo session Friday week. The photographer has asked me to have a think about any particular images I'd like to try and recreate, and any props I could take - any ideas????
I haven't told anyone I'm doing this, so you girls are privilaged :rofl:

ooh meant to say about having a couple of drinks in the tww, most prgnant ladies don't even know they are pregnant at that point. don't go mad, but a couple of glasses of wine will be fine!
if you don't want to you could drive? or make the antibiotics excuse?

Thanks Mrs N,

I don't drive so can't use that one but may use the antibiotic excuse if I am feeling a bit iffy or that I shouldn't be drinking.

How are you?

oh, and i have another question (yes i am a bit ditzy tonight!) - for our anniversary (1 year = paper) I am have a 'boudoir' photo session Friday week. The photographer has asked me to have a think about any particular images I'd like to try and recreate, and any props I could take - any ideas????

Fantastic present. I want to get that for my OH at some stage.

Really nice underwear, a feather boa, maybe a cowboy hat. If you go on to some of the websites they have sample photos of people who have had it done and you can see what they wear.

Let us know how you get on when you go for it!

Thats a tough one if you want it to be paper related. unfortunately i have no imagination what so ever :rofl: i'm terrible! Where about did you meet? Maybe something related to that. Or your first holiday together

the paper related bit is the printed photo, not a prop lol!

so far I'm thinking one of his shirts, silk chemise, obviously lacy/silky undies.
like the feather boa idea!

i'm getting quite nervous about it now, I have not managed to slim down as much as I would have liked, the chocolate keeps calling to me!

Our first holiday was to disney :rofl: not sure minnie mouse gets the sexy vote!

ooh, sicky at 8dpo = good sign!!! and just looked at your chart - looks fab!
really hope you are feeling really sick :rofl:

so far I'm thinking one of his shirts, silk chemise, obviously lacy/silky undies.

i'm getting quite nervous about it now, I have not managed to slim down as much as I would have liked, the chocolate keeps calling to me!

Our first holiday was to disney :rofl: not sure minnie mouse gets the sexy vote!

Don't worry about that. They take fab photos and will take them from great angles. Anyway, they are for you and your OH and I bet he loves you just the way you are!

ooohhh i feel a bit sicky again......

Oooooooh????????

Did that happen with your boys?

Yep but not till a few weeks in though. i didn't find out i was having my eldest until 9 weeks. the youngest i found out 4 weeks after a m/c so wasn't really SS as didn't think there would be any way i could be.

Proberly still due to all the cinema sweets :rofl:

Oh i get it now!! :rofl: What a idiot :dohh:

i know the photographer and she's fab, so fingers crossed!

anyways, night girls, off to sleep, or :sex: seeing as still have EWCM :rofl:

How about the scene from the Titanic - but obviously both be in the picture

ooh, sicky at 8dpo = good sign!!! and just looked at your chart - looks fab!
really hope you are feeling really sick :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i'd love to have m/s!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah just a bit of a funny sicky feeling - did just eat yet another cornflake cake that we made yesterday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->