So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Think i'm gonna call it a night now as well as it takes me long enough to get to sleep thinking about my morning temp, i need to try and not think about babies for an hour before bed. (easier said than done!)

Night girls, speak to you all tomorrow
xxx

Think i'm gonna call it a night now as well as it takes me long enough to get to sleep thinking about my morning temp, i need to try and not think about babies for an hour before bed. (easier said than done!)

Night girls, speak to you all tomorrow
xxx

Night night everyone. Am soon off to bed. Hopefully the morning will bring a temp rise for me.

MMMmmmm cornflake cakes I love them! oh bugger I'm hungry again now.

I'd better go to bed before I eat my way through the kitchen.

god I can't wait for the morning to see all your charts! I'm obsessed!

Night night. Thanks for the chat and support

Love ya all. :hugs:

oh yeah and :dust:

Morning Ladies sorry iv not been on for a couple of days...How is everyone??? have i missed any :bfp:'s?????

What with the migrane from hell on monday night and starting a new job yesterday i really havent had a minute to myself!!

I cant bring myself to test so i havent yet. i cant actually believe im saying that im normally the one testing at 8dpo!!!! lol
i think it has alot to do with it being our last chance to try for a while im almost savouring the feeling of the unknown or am i just putting of what im sure will be a :bfn: :cry:!! All my symptoms have gone out the door and im sure they where in my head any how and i dont think my chart looks great either.

Plus i need to test this morning but cant wee as i was up twice in the night for the loo!
So now im stuck!!

Hope you guys have some good news for me im gonna read what iv missed now looks like you have been busy on here the last couple of days!!!

:hug:

Hi Daisy, I've missed you hun!! Are you ok?

I know exactly what you mean about not testing - i said the exact same thing a few pages back. Theres still hope until you test!!!

Looking at your chart it still looks good (another temp rise for this morning!), no pg symptoms is not an issue - they don't always start until later on. Also getting up in the night for the loo could be a sign??

No more BFPs yet from anyone unfortunately - there has got to be some soon though.

Hows was your new job?

Wow leelee great rise this morning!!!!!!! You are now in the TWW!!!!!!! Oooohhhh i wonder........

Jeanette your chart is still looking good, any symptoms yet?

flumpy how are you today? Any symptoms?

Mrs N any luck with O yet?

hey hayley

Jobs great i have no stress at all now its wonderful!!!
i caved earlier and tested and got a :bfn: so dont really know what to think at the mo!!
i really dont thnk i am this month im sure we are going to have to get some help from the doctors.:cry:

welcome to the 2ww leelee come join the madness!! :rofl:

And how is everyone else whats the Goss!!

Love you all xoxoxoxo

hayley
ive just had a look at your chart it looks really great this month its a very steady temp climb!! oh iv got everything crossed for you hunni!!! xxxoxoxoxoxo

Daisy - your chart looks good hun. Don't be too upset yet. I got BFN at 13dpo - I didn't get BFP until 15dpo.

Your chart still looks good Hayley. xx

Hi Daisy, I've missed you hun!! Are you ok?

I know exactly what you mean about not testing - i said the exact same thing a few pages back. Theres still hope until you test!!!

Looking at your chart it still looks good (another temp rise for this morning!), no pg symptoms is not an issue - they don't always start until later on. Also getting up in the night for the loo could be a sign??

No more BFPs yet from anyone unfortunately - there has got to be some soon though.

Hows was your new job?

Wow leelee great rise this morning!!!!!!! You are now in the TWW!!!!!!! Oooohhhh i wonder........

Jeanette your chart is still looking good, any symptoms yet?

flumpy how are you today? Any symptoms?

Mrs N any luck with O yet?

Hi Hayley,

Your chart looks brill and is so different from last month. Am loving the steady rise!

Yeah delighted with the temp rise this morning. Hope it stays up there now so O can be confirmed. If I O'd yesterday we BD'd for 3 days in the run up to O and then yesterday as well. Don't think I can face BD'ing today. Do you think that is enough?

Yeah think you've been :sex: enough! you deserve a rest. I would get another in tomorrow though - just in case!

hey hayley

Jobs great i have no stress at all now its wonderful!!!
i caved earlier and tested and got a :bfn: so dont really know what to think at the mo!!
i really dont thnk i am this month im sure we are going to have to get some help from the doctors.:cry:

welcome to the 2ww leelee come join the madness!! :rofl:

And how is everyone else whats the Goss!!

Love you all xoxoxoxo

Hi Daisymomma,

Good to see you back again! Don't worry about the BFN. It could take a few more days for you to see a :bfp:. The positive thing is that your chart looks so good!

Yeah think you've been :sex: enough! you deserve a rest. I would get another in tomorrow though - just in case!

Thanks Butterfly,

Will get another one in tomorrow and then I have told OH to stay away for a few days. He said he thinks another BD today would tip him over the edge. Lol! He had to have a little nap yesterday evening!!!

Thanks Butterfly,

Will get another one in tomorrow and then I have told OH to stay away for a few days. He said he thinks another BD today would tip him over the edge. Lol! He had to have a little nap yesterday evening!!!

Oh bless him :rofl: think he needs the rest too today! :rofl:

Thanks Butterfly,

Oh bless him :rofl: think he needs the rest too today! :rofl:

Yeah, he is wrecked. He doesn't complain much though bless him. I think he thinks I am a bit loony with my temping, OPK's and preseed. I just want to cover all angles though!

How are you feeling today pet?

Daisy, congrats on the new job!! And I agree with Butterfly....it's still early for you!! You had a big dip and then a recovery so I'm hoping that it was implantation for you!!

Someone might need to talk me down a little right now.....I'm so excited and perhaps shouldn't be. My temps had gone down the last two days so I thought :witch: was prob coming but then it lept up today!! Do you think that is a good thing? Or perhaps I am coming down with something.....:muaha:

Daisy, congrats on the new job!! And I agree with Butterfly....it's still early for you!! You had a big dip and then a recovery so I'm hoping that it was implantation for you!!

Someone might need to talk me down a little right now.....I'm so excited and perhaps shouldn't be. My temps had gone down the last two days so I thought :witch: was prob coming but then it lept up today!! Do you think that is a good thing? Or perhaps I am coming down with something.....:muaha:

Wow Jeanette,

Your chart looks triphasic!!! When is AF due and when are you testing??? I am excited for you!

leelee, you're last few posts gave me a giggle! :hugs: Pat yourselves on the back for the great beading you've done and rest today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->