So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thanks leelee!! She should be due today or tomorrow (I've been playing headgames with myself and saying tomorrow though last month my leuteal (sp?) phase was only 13 days...) so I'm gonna test tomorrow. Hopefully then I'll have :bfp: and you'll have a confirmed O and a coverline!!

Thanks leelee!! She should be due today or tomorrow (I've been playing headgames with myself and saying tomorrow though last month my leuteal (sp?) phase was only 13 days...) so I'm gonna test tomorrow. Hopefully then I'll have :bfp: and you'll have a confirmed O and a coverline!!

Wow, I am going to be logging on first thing in the morning to see what news you have. I am so excited!!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Daisy i'm sorry you got a BFN today hun but there is still time. Your temps look good and you have been feeling different!!! If you did need to see a doc its not all bad - i have had to and to be honest it makes you feel like your doing something xoxoxoxo

leelee i think you and your poor DH can have a rest today :rofl: Brill temp today!!! :happydance:

Jeanette "WOW" great temp!:happydance: Last month it just kept dropping before AF. Hold out for another day and then test again.

Loulou how you doing?

Butterfly hope your feeling better this morning :hugs:

Still haven't a clue what to make of my chart. It almost looks like i've made it up (i promise i haven't!) no fluctuations - its just weird. Have a bit of a mild ache in my belly at the moment and i usually get AF cramps from 10 dpo but they could be starting early this month for some reason. i really hope its not the :witch:

Die :witch: Die

Thanks for the support sweetie!! You don't have to log on too early hun, as I'm five hours behind you! :)

I have actually had a lot of symptoms, but not many that couldn't just be attributed to af....like sore boobs, bachace, feeling crampy, etc. But I have been EXTREMELY tired the last few days...taking a nap after work, not by choice but because I can't keep my eyes open! I have also had a few times getting really nautious, though it passes pretty quickly. Yesterday I had this twinging pain in my right side for a few hours....hope it was something digging into my uterus!!

Haley, we have both had oddly "stable" charts this month without the jagged peaks and valleys.....I'm keeping my fx for both!! :dust:

Actually, I've just decided in my great wisdom and powers over the universe that we are all getting :bfp:s this month!!!

I hope your right!

Our charts are very strange this cycle

Hey girls, i'm loving your chat....really want you all to get BFPs and come over to 1st Tri....it's a bit lonely over there without all your chatter!

Daisy...it took me til 16DPO to get my BFP so don't lose hope yet. Also, I had very few symptoms to be honest so sometimes you just never know....!!!!

:hug:

ooohhh my belly really aches - i think i'm out girls this is what happened last month :cry:

Hi mamie how ya feeling?

die :witch: die - keep away from Hayley or I'll be after ya!

I really want you all to get BFP. I haven't really joined in the first tri at all - I don't wanna leave you guys behind. Your charts look great.

Jeannette you have amazing strength - I so hope you get BFP tomorrow.

Mamie it's great that you've come back and shared your experience with us. It's so tempting to test early like 8dpo (like I did) and keep testing but then I didn't get my BFP until 15dpo and with getting it at 16dpo - it really makes you think that anything before 13dpo probably is too early and not worth putting ourselves through the heartache.

Hayley - I'm feeling much better today thank you. Still no symptoms really though.

I've got butterflies in my tummy thinking about you and looking at your charts. Please please let it be your months. :hugs:

I wish it was my month but i'm sure shes on her way - got horrid AF cramps now. Bloody 9dpo she gives me cramps earlier every month. Oh well least she had given me some warning.......

Roll on next week when i can take my clomid and hopefully get a lovely BFP at the end of it - next cycle is my last one for a while.......

Great website i just found with all the symptoms you could have depending on what dpo you are:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

I wish it was my month but i'm sure shes on her way - got horrid AF cramps now. Bloody 9dpo she gives me cramps earlier every month. Oh well least she had given me some warning.......

Roll on next week when i can take my clomid and hopefully get a lovely BFP at the end of it - next cycle is my last one for a while.......

Please don't despair yet Hayley. Your chart looks so good.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies! Can I join in? I am 4DPO and just counting down the days until I can test. I used OPK's, so I know we BDed on the right days.. fingers crossed!

Hi ladies! Can I join in? I am 4DPO and just counting down the days until I can test. I used OPK's, so I know we BDed on the right days.. fingers crossed!

Hi and welcome Mwttc!

Evening ladies.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm staying away for a little while. I have got myself into a right state today....... see my post worry worry worry in the First Tri posts.

Because I have no pregnancy symptoms I think there's something wrong and reading about other ladie's symptoms is just making me worse. I wish I hadn't gone looking at the First Tri posts now :-(

I'm hoping that when I come back on - I'll be happier and there will be a few more of you with BFP.

Best wishes to you all and I'll see you soon.
Love ya loads. :hugs:

Evening ladies.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm staying away for a little while. I have got myself into a right state today....... see my post worry worry worry in the First Tri posts.

Because I have no pregnancy symptoms I think there's something wrong and reading about other ladie's symptoms is just making me worse. I wish I hadn't gone looking at the First Tri posts now :-(

I'm hoping that when I come back on - I'll be happier and there will be a few more of you with BFP.

Best wishes to you all and I'll see you soon.
Love ya loads. :hugs:

Hey Butterfly,

You do what you have to do to keep yourself feeling okay. It is not long until your scan so I hope the days go quickly for you. Just remember, lots of women don't have many symptoms at all. My friend is 16 weeks and apart from feeling tired she said there has been nothing. She said she hasn't even got a bump yet, but when she had her scan last week everything was perfect.

I will miss you and look forward to your return.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->