So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Butterfly hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

leelee yay on the temp rise!
jeanette your chart looks fab, agree it looks triphasic! so exciting!
hayley wow your chart looks fab too, very steady rise. fingers crossed your cramps aren't :witch:
welcome mwttc :wave:

no positive opk today either :cry:
my temp is staying fairly steady, really hoping it'll start to rise!

Butterfly hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

leelee yay on the temp rise!
jeanette your chart looks fab, agree it looks triphasic! so exciting!
hayley wow your chart looks fab too, very steady rise. fingers crossed your cramps aren't :witch:
welcome mwttc :wave:

no positive opk today either :cry:
my temp is staying fairly steady, really hoping it'll start to rise!

I will keep my fingers crossed for a temp rise tomorrow for you!

thanks hun, getting fed up of waiting now!
last two cycles were 24 and 35 days long, how long will this one be???

Heyyy lovely ladies! :)

Im still the same today, got a really bad runny nose even though my cold has gone, i hope its a sign!! but it will be the cold i guess! other than that, nothing, nothing at all!! 8dpo today. 7 days to AF!

Jeanette your chart looks FAB U LOUS! fingers crossed!!!
Leelee i bet your knackered after all the BD'ing!! fingers x'd you got the eggy!!
Hayley dont let the cramps get you! I will keep thinking pma for you! stay positive!!!!
Mrs N will be gettin my positive too! pma for some ov action!

It must be frustrating that your cycle varies so much. Mine is relatively steady, between 29/20 days. I tell you something, I will be really sad if I don't get a :bfp: this month as we BD'd at the right time. I know realistically it is only the 1st month that we have BD'd at the right time and it can take longer but I will really start to worry I think.

I think the reason I am uptight is because I have just turned 32 and feel like I am getting on a bit :cry:

Jeanette your chart looks FAB U LOUS! fingers crossed!!!
Leelee i bet your knackered after all the BD'ing!! fingers x'd you got the eggy!!
Hayley dont let the cramps get you! I will keep thinking pma for you! stay positive!!!!
Mrs N will be gettin my positive too! pma for some ov action!

I am wrecked Loulou! I better get the egg!

You deserve to catch the egg after Bd'ing through your cold. Oh,I really hope we all get it this month.

Mine is relatively steady, between 29/20 days. I tell you something, I will be really sad if I don't get a :bfp: this month as we BD'd at the right time. I know realistically it is only the 1st month that we have BD'd at the right time and it can take longer but I will really start to worry I think.

I feel exactly the same, ive been on and off with the BD'ing the last 2 or 3 months but this month i BD'd a thurs,fri,sat,sun,mon,tues and wed and i ov'd on the tuesday. I have a regular 27/28day cycle spot on, and if i dont get it this month my head will be destroyed worrying! even when i know these things do take time!

Mine is relatively steady, between 29/20 days. I tell you something, I will be really sad if I don't get a :bfp: this month as we BD'd at the right time. I know realistically it is only the 1st month that we have BD'd at the right time and it can take longer but I will really start to worry I think.

I feel exactly the same, ive been on and off with the BD'ing the last 2 or 3 months but this month i BD'd a thurs,fri,sat,sun,mon,tues and wed and i ov'd on the tuesday. I have a regular 27/28day cycle spot on, and if i dont get it this month my head will be destroyed worrying! even when i know these things do take time!

Wow, that's a lot!!! I am 1DPO today but can't bring myself to do it today. Am too tired. I did BD Thur, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues and O'd on Tues so fingers crossed!

aw, hope you girls have caught the eggies after all that :sex:

I hope so, I hope i didnt walk around like a snotty bunged up John Wayne on Thursday for nothing!! :) haha

Evening ladies.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm staying away for a little while. I have got myself into a right state today....... see my post worry worry worry in the First Tri posts.

Because I have no pregnancy symptoms I think there's something wrong and reading about other ladie's symptoms is just making me worse. I wish I hadn't gone looking at the First Tri posts now :-(

I'm hoping that when I come back on - I'll be happier and there will be a few more of you with BFP.

Best wishes to you all and I'll see you soon.
Love ya loads. :hugs:

:hug: I've replied to your thread over in First Tri.

leelee, if I read correctly this is your first month TTC. Mine too! I know we BDed on all the right dates. I got a +OPK on Friday and Saturday and we did all we could to catch that egg! :happydance:

Here is hoping for a :bfp: I know it's not realistic to be lucky enough to conceive in your first month trying, but I am still hoping!

I have been having mild cramps since yesterday afternoon, only 4DPO, and a runny nose (it just turned cold where I am after a warm spring like spell.. so that could be it).. my fingers are crossed. How many DPO do symptoms typically start?

leelee, if I read correctly this is your first month TTC. Mine too! I know we BDed on all the right dates. I got a +OPK on Friday and Saturday and we did all we could to catch that egg! :happydance:

Here is hoping for a :bfp: I know it's not realistic to be lucky enough to conceive in your first month trying, but I am still hoping!

I have been having mild cramps since yesterday afternoon, only 4DPO, and a runny nose (it just turned cold where I am after a warm spring like spell.. so that could be it).. my fingers are crossed. How many DPO do symptoms typically start?

Hi Mwttc,

It is actually my 2nd month TTC but last month was a write off as I thought I O'd on CD10 and I actually O'd on CD19 so I had BD'd nowhere near the time. So in a way this is the 1st month that I have given myself a proper chance of actually conceiving!

All your symptoms sound like pg symptoms. I think most people seem to get them from about 7DPO (around implantation) but I am no expert at all. I think everyone is so different!

Im 8dpo today and have felt nothing much, ive had a lot of cramping tonight sitting here watchin television, i had a lot of bloating too, had to run the loo before and er, go. But runny nose is still here and flutters and cramps down in my tum but thats it.

evening ladies

Hope everyone is ok tonight??

Welcome to mwtcc :hi:

Ok today my mouth feels really strange, after i ate my dinner especially i have a funny feeling and taste. i think i may be reading to much into it but its the only real symptom i had last time i was pg!! iv had to clean my teeth to try to shift it but i cant!!!

Butterfly im sending you hugs hunni xoxox

evening ladies!!

Sorry I am a bit late getting on today i have been looking after my 1 yr old nephew all night - he is sooo cute!!!

Leelee - glad you got your rise I am sure you caught that egg hun

Mwttc- welcome to the wonderful world of symptom spotting!!!

Hayley - where is your PMA - ots not over till the witch arrives!!!

oh I wish my computer would stop posting before I have finished!!

anyway as I was saying....

Loulou - I am sure you caught that egg you so deserve it for BD'ing whilst ill!!

Butterfly - dont worry - my sister has 3 beautiful children and never had a symptom of pregnancy in her life!!

daisymomma - glad you are back - dont be disheartened by the BFN - its not over yet!!!

well a strange thing happened with me today - all day I have had this really strange pain low down (very near my who -ha!) that not really a pain more like someone is pushing down on it - its really peculiar - i know it is too early to be a pg sign ( i am only 2 dpo - I think!!) but i would like to know what it is cos it os freaking me out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->