So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

hey flumpy
looks like we have both had funny feelings today!! hopefully they are goood signs!! fx'd xoxoxo

hey flumpy
looks like we have both had funny feelings today!! hopefully they are goood signs!! fx'd xoxoxo

Hi ladies,

Good symptoms Fluffy and Daisymomma!

Loulou, is the 2WW driving you crackers?

Do you think so leelee??
How you feeling tonight leelee?

As im sitting here tho im getting Af pains so im confused now and think that the :witch: is on her way :cry:

Butterfly i hope you find the peace you deserve after everything you've been through. I pray your little bean is ok (I'm sure it is!), and that you have a H&H 8 months. Please try not to worry about your lack of symptoms - maybe your bean just wants to give you an easy ride?! We are all here if you need us - thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

OMG my AF cramps are in full swing tonight :cry: onyl 9 dpo - so i have another week (due AF next Wed) of pain before she arrives. We went out for dinner tonight and they was making me feel really sick. I really hoped we had caught the egg this month - we did everything right - BD, Vits, pre-seed, opks, temp What else could i have done???

Daisy i really hope she doesn't show for you as this is your last cycle :hugs:

leelee how you doing?

loulou and flumpy your symptoms sound good, anything that is different to normal is a good sign!

Jeanette hope you get a BFP in the morning!

Hiya
Hope you don't mind my posting here, but I'm on my first 2ww as well and it really does send you loopy doesn't it?! I'm glad there are plenty of other people in the exact same position as me - makes me feel much more normal.
I really don't think I have any symptoms that are unusual for this time of the month and the normal arrival of AF (due 14th April) - but what's with the runny nose thing? I have read a few posts and some people said its been a sign - really?
Anyways, I've really been enjoying reading all your :bfp: stories - it makes me feel very happy for you all (omg I'm never this emotional! lol).
Here's to seeing more :bfp: in the next few weeks. I know I most likely have a long journey ahead, so hopefully I'll get to chat to some of you some more.
Rx

Hi R8ch! Welcome to our mad thread!

Apprently a stuffy nose is a symptom as well as all the common ones. What dpo are you at now? i'm 9dpo with horrid AF cramps.

Would be great to have you join us and hopefully see you with a BFP!!!
xxx

Do you think so leelee??
How you feeling tonight leelee?

As im sitting here tho im getting Af pains so im confused now and think that the :witch: is on her way :cry:

I think a lot of people who get a :bfp: say that they feel AF like cramps. It seems to be so difficult to distinguish the 2 and that is the problem.

I am good tonight thanks Daisymomma.Looking forward to going home for Easter so I will be busy and not getting too obsessed in the 2ww, which is defo what I would be like!

Hi R8ch!

welcome to your first 2ww - you are totally right it will drive you insane in the end!!!

hayley and daisymomma - when i was pregnant last time round I had af pains for about a week before i got my BFP - so it might not be the witch - you never know!!!

Hayley - cramps can be a pregnancy sign as well as a sign of AF - I still get cramps on and off - apparently it is your uterus growing. So don't give up all hope yet. I had AF cramps a few days before I got my BFP.

Daisymomma - Oohh a funny taste in the mouth definitely sounds promising - I hope this is your month.

Jeannette - hope you get your BFP too hun.

Leelee and Loulou - I hope you're not going too mad in the long 2WW, at least everyone on here can keep each other amused to pass the time.

Hugs and :dust: to everyone else.

hayley and daisymomma - when i was pregnant last time round I had af pains for about a week before i got my BFP - so it might not be the witch - you never know!!!

:rofl: just realised the above quote maked it look look like I am pregnant 'this time round' I am so getting ahead of myself dont know why i did that!!:blush:

Just feels exactly like its gonna be the witch.

flumpy do you have something to tell us?! lol

:rofl: just realised the above quote maked it look look like I am pregnant 'this time round' I am so getting ahead of myself dont know why i did that!!:blush:

:rofl::rofl: maybe it's a sign?? You never know...

Just feels exactly like its gonna be the witch.

flumpy do you have something to tell us?! lol

Yes that is the problem, they kind of feel exactly the same. It meant that in the early days I spent most of my time running to the loo to see if I had come on (OK being honest I still do that a good bit).

Why don't our bodies have some non-ambiguous way of letting us know if we are pregnant or not???

I know wouldn't it be easy if we had a TV screen in our bellys or our skin changed colour when we were.

How are you feeling?

I've been feeling OK today after a couple of days of horrible sickness. I'm on six weeks study leave at the moment which is actually great because I can rest when I need to, eat when I need to, and don't have to try and hide it if I'm feeling sick. And also don't have to commute. It'd be a lot harder to manage if I was in work. The only downside is that I also have to write my doctoral thesis - deadline 8th May - Argghhh!!! Really looking forward to having that out of the way and also being able to tell everyone about the pregnancy (assuming that all is going well, still keeping everything crossed but trying not to worry too much)

I'm sure everything will be ok! Soon your little bean will be waving back at you during your scan. Hope your m/s wears off soon once your past 12 weeks. Bet it will be great to tell everyone your pg! Can't believe your nearly 10 weeks. Yippee!

Ive been having on and off gentle cramping tonight whilst ive been watching TV, i hope its all for a good cause!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->