So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Thanks guys for the welcome. TBH its our first month trying and haven't been charting or testing for ovulation (although have ordered thermometer and kits for next month). My calculation is that I'm 9dpo tomorrow, but we BD'ed at the right time so who knows. Due to test on 14th (i think) but not sure I'll be able to hold out (I know I should). Trying not to bother getting hopes up as its our first shot at it (so to speak). Its amazing isn't it - you spend the whole of the first part of your adult life trying NOT to get pregnant and the rest of it desperately trying! Oh the irony!
Polaris - just wanted to say good luck with the thesis writing - seems like hell but u get there in the end! (whats the subject btw?).
Rx

Thanks guys for the welcome. TBH its our first month trying and haven't been charting or testing for ovulation (although have ordered thermometer and kits for next month). My calculation is that I'm 9dpo tomorrow, but we BD'ed at the right time so who knows. Due to test on 14th (i think) but not sure I'll be able to hold out (I know I should). Trying not to bother getting hopes up as its our first shot at it (so to speak). Its amazing isn't it - you spend the whole of the first part of your adult life trying NOT to get pregnant and the rest of it desperately trying! Oh the irony!
Polaris - just wanted to say good luck with the thesis writing - seems like hell but u get there in the end! (whats the subject btw?).
Rx

Thanks!! At least it is the home stretch now and I can see light at the end of the tunnel. It is in psychology and the thesis is looking at criminality in young people.

Hope your stay in TTC is a short one and you get your :bfp: really quickly!

Hi Ladies! Thank you all for the well wishes...fx!!

Welcome R8ch!

Haley and Daisy...I am staying positive for you!! I know it's hard for us to not doubt ourselves, so I'll be nothing but PMA for you!

I'm such a hypocrite though, as I am so oddly confident I will get a :bfn: in the am :(

Butterfly, I don't know if you're reading this but if you are I'm so sorry for how you're feeling, especially after all you've already been through. I agree with the others that I don't think your lack of symptoms means anything, but the bottom line is you need to do what you feel is best. Please take care of yourself and I look forward to seeing you back on her and with some lovely pics of your great and healthy scan!

Morning ladies - look at my chart!! Whats happened????? It was a lovely line but now whats happened.......

Hayley - cramps can be a pregnancy sign as well as a sign of AF - I still get cramps on and off - apparently it is your uterus growing. So don't give up all hope yet. I had AF cramps a few days before I got my BFP.

Daisymomma - Oohh a funny taste in the mouth definitely sounds promising - I hope this is your month.

Jeannette - hope you get your BFP too hun.

Leelee and Loulou - I hope you're not going too mad in the long 2WW, at least everyone on here can keep each other amused to pass the time.

Hugs and :dust: to everyone else.
moring ladies!!!

Check out my temp rise this morning from 36.7 to 36.9!!! i checked it three times much to my OH's dismay as the termo beeps like crazy and he was still asleep!!! well trying anyways!!

Polaris i promise it is my mouth :rofl:

This new job is great i get to go online before i leave and check out charts!!!

Welcome :hi: R8ch this is the only way to make it thru the 2ww these gorls are my tcc backbone!!! welcome to the fun!!

hayley hunni sorry in editing this post!! i didnt see your post before i posted!! maybe because you felt a little under the weather with cramps yesterday your temp may have dropped but you still have time for it to sore back up again everything crossed for you darlin chin up and lots of PMA!!
:hug: to everyone xoxoxo

Great temp Daisy!!!!!!! Fabulous!

When are you going to test again?? When should our AF be due? Is it today at 14 dpo?

My thermometer wakes my OH up as well!

Morning girls!
Daisymomma - great temperature rise - that is very very promising at 14 dpo as you would expect your temp to be falling if AF was going to arise.
Hayley - Oooh, could it be a possible late implantation dip? It's certainly nothing to worry about as it's normal for temperature to rise and fall back like that during pregnancy. After all if it kept rising steadily the way it was, baby would soon be overheating!!

True!!!

I wonder if it could be a late implantation dip.... What do you think?

I wish i could see a week from now and i would know for sure. Surely implantation pains wouldn't last for pretty much a whole day though?

My stomach still feels a bit tender this morning but i wouldn't say crampy, man the waiting is sooooooo hard, its driving me nuts!!!

Hayley - cramps can be a pregnancy sign as well as a sign of AF - I still get cramps on and off - apparently it is your uterus growing. So don't give up all hope yet. I had AF cramps a few days before I got my BFP.

Daisymomma - Oohh a funny taste in the mouth definitely sounds promising - I hope this is your month.

Jeannette - hope you get your BFP too hun.

Leelee and Loulou - I hope you're not going too mad in the long 2WW, at least everyone on here can keep each other amused to pass the time.

Hugs and :dust: to everyone else.
moring ladies!!!

Check out my temp rise this morning from 36.7 to 36.9!!! i checked it three times much to my OH's dismay as the termo beeps like crazy and he was still asleep!!! well trying anyways!!

Polaris i promise it is my mouth :rofl:

This new job is great i get to go online before i leave and check out charts!!!

Welcome :hi: R8ch this is the only way to make it thru the 2ww these gorls are my tcc backbone!!! welcome to the fun!!

hayley hunni sorry in editing this post!! i didnt see your post before i posted!! maybe because you felt a little under the weather with cramps yesterday your temp may have dropped but you still have time for it to sore back up again everything crossed for you darlin chin up and lots of PMA!!
:hug: to everyone xoxoxo

Lovely rise Daisymomma!

I hope so! How great would it be! i'm excited just thinking about seeing two pink lines! Please, please, please let it be a BFP!!!

Your temps still up there leelee! Hopefully FF will give you an O date soon. Lets hope we get to be bump buddies real soon x

I hope so! How great would it be! i'm excited just thinking about seeing two pink lines! Please, please, please let it be a BFP!!!

Your temps still up there leelee! Hopefully FF will give you an O date soon. Lets hope we get to be bump buddies real soon x

Yeah, I really wouldn't worry about that little fall in your chart at this stage. There is still a good bit of time for it to rise as Polaris said.

Yes, if mine doesn't fall too much tomorrow FF puts my O at CD17 with a coverline of 96.8. That was the same coverline as last month so that makes sense. Not going to read too much into my chart until about 7DPO onwards as that is when implantation should be happening and things should be different to last month (if we have caught the egg!)

I'm sure you have you've done everything right!

I'm sure you have you've done everything right!

Fingers crossed we all got the egg this month and we an have a meet up with our buggies in about Feb 2010!!!

I have a good feeling about this group this month, people seem to have really gone for it and it does seem to be a lucky, positive group. I read through other groups and some of them are so negative. This is by far my fave thread.

I wonder how Jeanette will get on this morning?

I agree. We have all done everything possible and if it doesn't work this month we'll give it a go next month! (Please don't leave just me on here with no BFP though with ya! lol) I'm be SS on my own if you do :rofl:

I can't wait to see how Jeanette get on!

WAKE UP JEANETTE AND TEST!!!! BEING 5 HOURS BEHIND US IS NO EXCUSE!! WE'VE BEEN UP FOR HOURS WAITING......

I'm off out now to catch up with some friends but i hope to see some good news when i log on later.

Have a good day everyone

:dust: Baby dust to us all xxx

Good Morning Ladies!! Sorry to keep you waiting :)

I wish I could say I had better news though...test was :bfn: Would everyone just think I've gone mad if I said that I refuse to believe it??

Enough about me...

Hayley, it really could be an implantation dip...7-12 day is the average range and you'd be right in that!!

Daisy, I think you might be going triphasic!!

Leelee, I can't wait till we're officially counting your dpo's!

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

I agree. We have all done everything possible and if it doesn't work this month we'll give it a go next month! (Please don't leave just me on here with no BFP though with ya! lol) I'm be SS on my own if you do :rofl:

I can't wait to see how Jeanette get on!

WAKE UP JEANETTE AND TEST!!!! BEING 5 HOURS BEHIND US IS NO EXCUSE!! WE'VE BEEN UP FOR HOURS WAITING......

I'm off out now to catch up with some friends but i hope to see some good news when i log on later.

Have a good day everyone

:dust: Baby dust to us all xxx

Yeah, I have a fear of being left behind as well!

Have a lovely day out Hayley!

Good Morning Ladies!! Sorry to keep you waiting :)

I wish I could say I had better news though...test was :bfn: Would everyone just think I've gone mad if I said that I refuse to believe it??

Enough about me...

Hayley, it really could be an implantation dip...7-12 day is the average range and you'd be right in that!!

Daisy, I think you might be going triphasic!!

Leelee, I can't wait till we're officially counting your dpo's!

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

Aw no, sorry you got a :bfn: Jeanette. I don't blame you for not believing it. Your chart just looks so good. It still could be too early. Butterfly didn't get a :bfp: til 15DPO and some women don't get them til 18DPO.

When was AF supposed to be due?

She's due today. I guess we'll see... hmmm...did I just make another reference to waiting???? SHOCKING!!!! :hissy:

Sorry, guess I'm a little bitter this am. I'll go take a shower and adjust my attitude :shower:

Oh jeanette i was sure it was going to be a BFP for you today - your chart still looks so good. What is the witch playing at??!!

I hope your feeling a bit less bitter now, i know how you feel though!

Do you have any AF symptoms? Cramps, spotting etc

I still have my mild achey belly - much the same as last month when the witch showed a few days later. I think my temp drop was just a "one of those things" however if it did shoot up tomorrow to 98.80 then i might change my opinion slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->