So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi all,

I am new to this site. I have been looking at it for months but it has taken until now to share my thought with you. I have been trying ( sort of ) since Dec 08. This month I decided to loo at the SPEM. I had it all worked out but due to a sleepy DH we only BD on CD8, CD10, CD14 & CD16. I got a +opk on CD13 + CD14.

Would anyone like to share symptoms at 6 dpo??? :happydance:

Hi Missgiggles, you will doubtless soon be addicted to B&B like the rest of us! LOL.

What is SMEP - I have been trying to work out what it could be but with no success!! There are so many abbreviations.

Hey hunni how are you doing? Did you get the chance to get a scan?

xxx

Just been reading your posts from last night on the First Tri thread. Are you still spotting??

I don't know what to say to you - i had a m/c before luis and from the second i found out about the pg i knew something wasn't right. Sadly i was right. I really hope thats not the case with you, but on the other hand if thats how you feel i wanted to say i understand. I'm here for you if you need to talk xoxoxoxo

Hi all...can i gate crash??

Im 7dpo and going mad :rofl:

Jeannette- sorry hun :hugs: hope that the :witch: stays away

Missgiggles- :hi: good luck hun

xxx

Hi all,

I am new to this site. I have been looking at it for months but it has taken until now to share my thought with you. I have been trying ( sort of ) since Dec 08. This month I decided to loo at the SPEM. I had it all worked out but due to a sleepy DH we only BD on CD8, CD10, CD14 & CD16. I got a +opk on CD13 + CD14.

Would anyone like to share symptoms at 6 dpo??? :happydance:

Hi Missgiggles!!:wave:

Welcome to BnB, and like others have said already it is very addicting!! lol..But its great being on here and getting advice from everyone!! And you get to meet so many wonderful friends!! Here's a link that might help you..I saw it on here yesterday, i'm not sure what thread i found it on..But doesn't hurt to check it out!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

Oh jeanette i was sure it was going to be a BFP for you today - your chart still looks so good. What is the witch playing at??!!

I hope your feeling a bit less bitter now, i know how you feel though!

Do you have any AF symptoms? Cramps, spotting etc

I still have my mild achey belly - much the same as last month when the witch showed a few days later. I think my temp drop was just a "one of those things" however if it did shoot up tomorrow to 98.80 then i might change my opinion slightly.

Talk about playing! I was sitting in a meeting and was CERTAIN I felt her arrive...I couldn't get out of the meeting for another 25 mins....(thank goodness was wearing black today)...went to the loo (for my Brit friends :)) and NOTHING but a bunch of CM! EVIL!!!! and yet was relieved. :muaha: Ahh!

Does cm increase before af?? Can't remember! :dohh:

I feel like I have less AF symptoms today than I have all week...you know those symptoms that could go either way....

Well, no spotting at least, but I don't really spot first she just hits me all at once.

Haley, your temp is going up tomorrow I just know it!

:hi: missgiggles welcome!!

Hayley i hope so much its implantation dip its so exciting!! i hope so much it is!!!

Think i maybe stupid but what does triphasic mean??? sounds cool??

jeannette sorry it was a :bfn: this morning hunni give it a couple more days and test again PMA!!!

Today iv had a few low aches in my uterus area and my bbs have started hurt a little bit.
My AF was due today and the :witch: as reared her ugly head yet!!
she usually shows up on a morning so we will have to wait and see FX'd

xoxoxo

evening girls :wave:

jeanette sorry you got :bfn: hun, was sure you'd get :bfp: could still be toot early for you though! cm can increase in pregnancy so fingers crossed!

still negative opks here, loads of eqcm again today though! getting rather exhausted with all the :sex: lol!

HI everyone. Welcome to the new TWWers! I am 5DPO today and really wishing the next week would fly by so I can know! I have been having a LOT more CM than normal.. and a runny nose and dull cramping.. I am trying not to get my hopes up to high as this is our first month TTC.

evening everyone!!

welcome to the New TTCer's hope you get your BFP SOON!!!

How is everyone today? I have still got that weird feeling i mentioned yesterday, but i am still way too early for symptoms so no idea what that is!!!

i hope we are all well on the way to a BFP!!!!!

hey flumpy
still no sign of the :witch: for me? is it like a tugging feeling your getting cos i keep getting twinges and like scrapping feelings??

xoxoxo

oooh okay I have just looked again at todays opk and compared it to yesterdays and it is definately darker, not as dark as the control still but almost twice as dark as yesterdays :wohoo:
maybe i'm due for a positive tomorrow, will check in the morning! ewcm is the stretchiest it's been too, and i'm being a real bitch to dh which is always a sign :rofl:

dasiy your chart looks fab hun, triphasic today i reckon!

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been around. I had a scare and didn't want you to have my negativity when you're all trying to conceive. Things are still a bit shaky but I'm trying to keep up PMA.

Jeannette - sorry about the BFN - don't panic just yet - I didn't get mine until 15dpo.

Mrs N - Ovulation could be on it's way very very soon.

Daisymomma - you're chart looks great.

Hayley - thanks for caring sweetie. Don't worry about your dip - your chart still looks really good.

:hugs:

Thanks for all the love and support over the past couple of days. xxxx

hi daisy,

yes thats exactly what it is like but i am only about 4/5 (6 at a push) DPO surely thats too early from pg symptoms?

when are you testing again??

hi daisy,

yes thats exactly what it is like but i am only about 4/5 (6 at a push) DPO surely thats too early from pg symptoms?

when are you testing again??

Hi flumpy I would say that it still a little too early for pg symptoms.

Go catch that egg Mrs N! Great news about your almost pos opk - hopefully will be fully pos tomorrow!! :happydance:

Daisy and Jeanette i'm praying the :witch: doesn't pay you a visit! You both have great charts and by tomorrow your AF will be a day late :happydance: Lets wait and see your temps in the morning.

Jeanette extra CM is a fab sign!!!

Daisy triphasic means that you have a 3rd level of temp rises after implantation (1st set of temps is pre-O, 2nd set is post-O and 3rd is after implantation). Its a good pg sign but obviously it doesn't mean you def are unfortunately! I've got a good feeling about you and Jeanette! :happydance:

flumpy your weird tummy feeling sounds very positive to me!!!! I know its early days but lets hope its a sign!

leelee hope your doing ok xxx

Butterfly :hugs:

I'm sitting here with a hot water bottle and have even taken some paracetamol (which i wouldn't do if i thought for a second i was pg) did a test this evening and it was :bfn: so i figured as my belly hurts i may as well pop some pills! Stupid :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->