So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

I know hun but i just know i'm not. I'm not being negative i just feel exactly the same as the last 2 months when AF was due. I think i'll know i'm pg when i get no AF cramps at all.

Has your spotting stopped now?

I know hun but i just know i'm not. I'm not being negative i just feel exactly the same as the last 2 months when AF was due. I think i'll know i'm pg when i get no AF cramps at all.

Has your spotting stopped now?

I'm not sure - I dare not go to the loo!

Aaahhh hunni i'm crossing everything for you in the hope your bean is ok. All you can do is rest and wait and see. Have you told your doctor? Will he do an early scan? I was thinking as you have had bad experiences with doctors being insensitive would your OH phone for you and tell them what you need?

:hug: butterfly, keep up the PMA hunny, have everything crossed for you

Aaahhh hunni i'm crossing everything for you in the hope your bean is ok. All you can do is rest and wait and see. Have you told your doctor? Will he do an early scan? I was thinking as you have had bad experiences with doctors being insensitive would your OH phone for you and tell them what you need?

Spoke to a different doctor today who was more sensitive - I went for early scan today .......... could only see the pregnancy sac as they say I'm only around 5 weeks??? Weird since I got my BFP over 2 weeks ago..... may explain the lack of symptoms and recent spotting though so gonna and be positive and hope it sticks.

Spoke to a different doctor today who was more sensitive - I went for early scan today .......... could only see the pregnancy sac as they say I'm only around 5 weeks??? Weird since I got my BFP over 2 weeks ago..... may explain the lack of symptoms and recent spotting though so gonna and be positive and hope it sticks.

Thats positive news! Hopefully everything will be ok. Maybe it was a late implantation. You should be about 6 weeks then and your 5 weeks, its not a big difference. You now need PMA and rest!! :hugs:

Good evening ladies. I just have to say thank you to everyone for your support....you are all so wonderful!! :hugs:

I know I may be bordering on foolishly optomisitc, but I honestly feel like everyone is doing really well and has really positive things in their future....and by things I mean healthy beans!!

Butterfly, listen to Haley, she is SO wise!! :hugs:
Haley, be as positive for yourself as you are for us!! :hissy:
Leelee, keep up the good work!! :)
Daisy, :test:

Wow....I'm pushy tonight!! :rofl:

To everyone: :dust:

Morning girls!!!

10dpo today, (.)(.) are starting to hurt a bit but they usually do before AF :( had a bit of cramping but its hard to tell whether its due to the iminent arrival of AF on tues or wed, or if its something good. I was debatin this morning whether to go buy a test just to have!

Morning loulou!

If i were you i'd hold out a few more days to get an accurate result - the cramps could have been implantation, if it was then you need 3-4 days for the HCG to build up enough for a positive test.

Sore bbs could be a good sign though??!! Personally i never get that before AF so if i did i would know something was going on. lol.

My cramps have died down slightly but still there unfortunately - roll on CD2 and i can take Clomid!!!!! Then hopefully i'll have a nice normal cycle!!

I've been thinking - we DTD everyday for 5 days over O time. Maybe we did it too much? I think i'm going to go for every other day next cycle and one extra on O day - what do you girls think? Also i'm def not gonna temp - its really stressing me out, just do my opks to check i'm Oing.

off for a weekend with the in laws and my parents
temp didn't rise again today, it went down :hissy: oh when will I ov?? sorry to moan, just getting a bit frustrated with it now! am getting some really crampy pains though so maybe thats ov imminent. will be taking plenty of opks with me.

will update on our return
:dust: to everyone!

Oh Mrs N how frustrating for you!!! I know how you feel it takes me ages to O. Its a worse wait than the TWW i think. Maybe you won't get a pos opk - follow your O signs and just keep up the BDing and i'm sure you'll catch that egg!!

Have a great weekend! Happy Easter!!

xxx

Morning loulou!

If i were you i'd hold out a few more days to get an accurate result - the cramps could have been implantation, if it was then you need 3-4 days for the HCG to build up enough for a positive test.

Sore bbs could be a good sign though??!! Personally i never get that before AF so if i did i would know something was going on. lol.

My cramps have died down slightly but still there unfortunately - roll on CD2 and i can take Clomid!!!!! Then hopefully i'll have a nice normal cycle!!

I've been thinking - we DTD everyday for 5 days over O time. Maybe we did it too much? I think i'm going to go for every other day next cycle and one extra on O day - what do you girls think? Also i'm def not gonna temp - its really stressing me out, just do my opks to check i'm Oing.

I BD'cd every day over my fertile period, just once each day though, the way i saw it was the more the merrier! Id be scared every other that i missed the important day but everyone is different.
I got stressed with the temping last month so i gave it up for this cycle but now i dont know whats going on i wish i did!!

Have you bled? or are you just cramping?

I'll prob regret not doing it every day but the last 2 cycles we have done it every day and it hasn't worked so i figured i can give it a go and see what happens. My FS said every other day was fine but def no more than once per day - we only did it once per day.

Temping is really stressfull!!! Even tho i've temped since O i'm still trying to read my chart but when i look at pg charts on FF the pg ones look nothing like i would expect them to so i suppose i should just give up trying to second guess mine!

No bleeding at all but last 2 cycles i started getting AF cramps from 10 dpo onwards and then start spotting on 13 dpo then full flow on 15dpo. This cycle i had awful cramps on 9 and 10 dpo but so far today i feel fine, although i'm sure they will kick in later! Even had a hot water bottle and some parcetamol last night as they hurt so much. My chart doesn't look great - my temps have really dropped down now. I get a "feeling" when i'm pg but i don't have that this time - i just know i'm not. Oh yeah and i took a test at about 4pm yest and it was BFN. Hence me then taking paracetamol.

Good Morning ladies.

Hayley, from what I've read every days is fine so long as it's not more than once a day, but also I think every other day is fine considering how long sperm survive in fertile cf. So in my opinion, whatever is more comfortable for you and your oh will be fine! Not temping next month is confusing to me....though I am a total control freak. :) It would stress me out to be even more in the dark than I already feel, but everyone is different and if it is stressing you out than maybe it would be good to try without it next month...

Loulou....you're getting close to testing!! fxd for you!! Keep us updated on symptoms.

MrsN I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

As for me....still no :witch:... I'm actually going on vacation next week so if she's gonna come I really just wish she'd hurry up about it so she can leave again!

Blimey your up early Jeanette!!!!

Your chart still looks great at 15dpo!!! Last cycle you was only 13 dpo and then your AF started. When are you going to test again?

And I don't have to work today!! But as soon as I take my temp in the am I can't help but log on and see how everyone is doing. Must say, not a lot to catch up on this am......everyone is quiet today :(

I'm going to try to hold out on testing until Sunday....it it's a :bfn: at 17 dpo I can feel pretty confident it'll stay :bfn: right?

I'm the same - once i take my temp i like seeing it on the graph.

It is very quiet on here this morning.

You said you "feel" pg though? Do you still feel like that? If your temp stays up for 18 dpo then you have GOT to be pg! Maybe your just one of those people that need a blood test. Do you have any AF or pg symptoms today?

Where are you going on holiday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->