So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hey girls back again!
Still nothing happening here, went shopping before and i might of picked two cheap tests, well, i cant lie, i did. Im just gonna keep hold of them until Wed, and if i dont have AF then i'll try them, if AF comes then i can have them as some poas stuff for in a few weeks!!

Good plan Loulou!!

Haley, I just feel like there's something different down there. It's kinda like feeling bloated, but I just feel like there is something more "substantial" underneath. Maybe I'm just putting on weight though!!

My breasts are really sore and I have been having both mild cramps and also weird twinges from time to time. My throat really hurts this morning...maybe I'm just coming down with something. I just really want to know either way! If this keeps up I will prob buy a three pack of tests...one for today cause as soon as they're in the house I have to pee on one even though I know I should wait for fmu...one for tomorrow and one for Sun. As long as I either have a :bfp: or the :witch: by Sunday....can't not know by Monday!!! I'm going on a cruise with a woman I work with for school break....SO EXCITED!!

How many DPO are you now Jeanette? Im 10 and the wait is killing me so far!!
I need to pee on one of these just to see, i know i shouldnt of bought them. I will wait till Monday to use on if no AF shows up by then because i usually spot 2days before. Ive had mild cramping today and lots of CM, lots!

I am 15 dpo today, but had a :bfn: yesterday :(

Lots of cm is a good sign!!

15!! wow your so near! Boo to the BFN..maybe another day or two might be enough for the poas? Sore throat sounds like a cold coming on, i had one the other week, right in my fertile patch!! Im hoping it all goes good.

Im excited but not for a few days to do mine because i dont feel anything different, no big change to any other time, so i think im out, i dont know where my PMA has gone right now!!
Im so excited for everyone in here to test test test, this is a fun group! I hope im not the only one going into next month though :(

Hey loulou i feel the same - i don't want to left on my own either :rofl: However as a compromise how about we all get :bfp: and then no one gets left behind!

Don't test yet hun its to early - i did yesteday and it was a :bfn:, not even a evap to stress over - nothing there! I really hope you get good news as you were a little trooper and kept going through your cold :rofl: If you get your PMA back i'll try and get mine back.....

Jeanette everything sounds so positive for you. Its seems like you just know you are!!! If you get to 18 dpo and still no positivie test i'd go to the docs and demand a blood test - i'd refuse to leave until they gave in :rofl: Your crusie sounds fab! I'm jealous!!

This may be TMI but when i went to the loo earlier i had a pee and then looked down and saw what can only be described as LOADS of EWCM but it was YELLOW hanging there! Not just a bit yellow but VERY yellow!!!!! whats that all about??

My belly seems to have died down a bit now as well and is just an occasional mild ache. Should start spotting on sunday.....

Aaahhh hunni i'm crossing everything for you in the hope your bean is ok. All you can do is rest and wait and see. Have you told your doctor? Will he do an early scan? I was thinking as you have had bad experiences with doctors being insensitive would your OH phone for you and tell them what you need?

Spoke to a different doctor today who was more sensitive - I went for early scan today .......... could only see the pregnancy sac as they say I'm only around 5 weeks??? Weird since I got my BFP over 2 weeks ago..... may explain the lack of symptoms and recent spotting though so gonna and be positive and hope it sticks.

Hi Butterfly,

That sounds really positive if you are not that far gone. The symptoms will probably kick in with a vengeance next week!

I'll prob regret not doing it every day but the last 2 cycles we have done it every day and it hasn't worked so i figured i can give it a go and see what happens. My FS said every other day was fine but def no more than once per day - we only did it once per day.

Temping is really stressfull!!! Even tho i've temped since O i'm still trying to read my chart but when i look at pg charts on FF the pg ones look nothing like i would expect them to so i suppose i should just give up trying to second guess mine!

No bleeding at all but last 2 cycles i started getting AF cramps from 10 dpo onwards and then start spotting on 13 dpo then full flow on 15dpo. This cycle i had awful cramps on 9 and 10 dpo but so far today i feel fine, although i'm sure they will kick in later! Even had a hot water bottle and some parcetamol last night as they hurt so much. My chart doesn't look great - my temps have really dropped down now. I get a "feeling" when i'm pg but i don't have that this time - i just know i'm not. Oh yeah and i took a test at about 4pm yest and it was BFN. Hence me then taking paracetamol.

Hi Hayley,

Don't give up hope. Your temps are still way above the coverline and you have had a nice rise today.
:hugs:

Good Morning ladies.

Hayley, from what I've read every days is fine so long as it's not more than once a day, but also I think every other day is fine considering how long sperm survive in fertile cf. So in my opinion, whatever is more comfortable for you and your oh will be fine! Not temping next month is confusing to me....though I am a total control freak. :) It would stress me out to be even more in the dark than I already feel, but everyone is different and if it is stressing you out than maybe it would be good to try without it next month...

Loulou....you're getting close to testing!! fxd for you!! Keep us updated on symptoms.

MrsN I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

As for me....still no :witch:... I'm actually going on vacation next week so if she's gonna come I really just wish she'd hurry up about it so she can leave again!

Hi Jeanette,

Your chart looks amazing at 15DPO. When will you test again? And when is AF supposed to be due?

Hey girls back again!
Still nothing happening here, went shopping before and i might of picked two cheap tests, well, i cant lie, i did. Im just gonna keep hold of them until Wed, and if i dont have AF then i'll try them, if AF comes then i can have them as some poas stuff for in a few weeks!!

Hi Loulou,

How are you feeling? Not long now til you need to test!

Hi leelee its great that FF has now put you in at 3dpo!! How are you feeling?? Anything new to report?

Hi all,

Well O has been confirmed so I am officially 3DPO today. No symptoms to report but it is too early now! My PMA seems to have gone away a bit even though I BD'd at exactly the right time. Maybe it is a defence mechanism???

I expect to see a few :bfp:'s before I get to test though. Some of the symptoms you are all having look very promising ladies!

Hi leelee its great that FF has now put you in at 3dpo!! How are you feeling?? Anything new to report?

Hiya,

Must have sent a post at the same time as you were posting! I'm fine, went for a 10km walk today so am wrecked!!! Enjoying being at home and the day is passing really quickly.

Your CM sounds very promising Hayley. I really hope it is this month for you. Your temp went up today so that is very positive!

I agree with the defence mechanism thing! If you think your not pg then it hopefully won't hurt as much if AF shows. Thats the same as me! I'm always negative until something positivie happens.

Temp went up 0.05 today - which is basically nothing! Stupid temp! I was hoping my temp dip was implantation yest and today my temp would rocket, no such luck - maybe tomorrow....

I agree with the defence mechanism thing! If you think your not pg then it hopefully won't hurt as much if AF shows. Thats the same as me! I'm always negative until something positivie happens.

Temp went up 0.05 today - which is basically nothing! Stupid temp! I was hoping my temp dip was implantation yest and today my temp would rocket, no such luck - maybe tomorrow....

Fingers crossed your temp will go sky high!

This TTC is a stressful old business. I will be so upset if nothing happens this month although realistically it is the 1st month I BD'd at the right time so it is silly of me to expect something really soon.

Haley, I am so glad to hear about your cm!! (okay, that sounded really weird) But I just want to the the bathroom and when I wiped I had the SAME THING!! It was think and yellow -- SO yellow!! I wanted to tell you guys but wasn't sure and then I saw your post :) Hopefully its a good sign for us both.

Leelee, so glad you are officially in the 2ww!! Yay!!! :)

Loulou....thanks for all the support sweetie :hugs:

Hi girls.
Jeannette - your chart is looking so great hunny, I am sure you must be pregnant! What a nice treat to be heading off on a cruise too!!

Hayley - you are always full of really good advice and PMA for other people but when it comes to yourself you cannot take your own advice!! If temping is stressing you out then maybe just stop, after all O has been confirmed and there is not much to tell from your chart other than that, because as you rightly say all pregnancy charts are different and most of them just don't look like they are supposed to. EWCM is definitely a very good sign after O, it can be due to increasing hormone levels in your body.

Leelee - Welcome to 'officially' being in the TWW!

Loulou - now if you buy HPTs then more than likely you are going to use them!! Better not to have them in the house really if you don't want to test early. But I know its hard to resist for many people!!

MrsN - hopefully O is not too far away.

I'm feeling really good today - pretty much normal and not even tired. Makes a nice change!!

Haley, I totally agree, we will all just need :bfp:s so we can all stick together, this is a great group!!!!

loulou, when are you planning to test??

Haley, I am so glad to hear about your cm!! (okay, that sounded really weird) But I just want to the the bathroom and when I wiped I had the SAME THING!! It was think and yellow -- SO yellow!! I wanted to tell you guys but wasn't sure and then I saw your post :) Hopefully its a good sign for us both.

Leelee, so glad you are officially in the 2ww!! Yay!!! :)

Loulou....thanks for all the support sweetie :hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uuummm interesting!!! I've said all along we have been very similar with everything that we are either both pg or the :witch: will get us!!!

p.s keep me updated on knicker watch!!!

Polaris, so great to hear from you! And I must admist I love your positive feedback too!! :hugs: When I was making my last post -- which apparently was when you were writing yours -- I almost added that you hadn't posted in a while and I was missing you!! Perhaps I have a future as a psychic.....:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->