So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Hi girls.
Jeannette - your chart is looking so great hunny, I am sure you must be pregnant! What a nice treat to be heading off on a cruise too!!

Hayley - you are always full of really good advice and PMA for other people but when it comes to yourself you cannot take your own advice!! If temping is stressing you out then maybe just stop, after all O has been confirmed and there is not much to tell from your chart other than that, because as you rightly say all pregnancy charts are different and most of them just don't look like they are supposed to. EWCM is definitely a very good sign after O, it can be due to increasing hormone levels in your body.

Leelee - Welcome to 'officially' being in the TWW!

Loulou - now if you buy HPTs then more than likely you are going to use them!! Better not to have them in the house really if you don't want to test early. But I know its hard to resist for many people!!

MrsN - hopefully O is not too far away.

I'm feeling really good today - pretty much normal and not even tired. Makes a nice change!!

I know, i know! I'm much better at giving advise than taking it! :rofl: I wish i could stop temping now but then i'd be wondering "what if???". I'm always secretly hoping i'll get a BFP but i do honestly get a "feeling" when i am and i don't have it at the moment....

Glad your feeling well!!! Have you got a little bump yet?

Haley, I am so glad to hear about your cm!! (okay, that sounded really weird) But I just want to the the bathroom and when I wiped I had the SAME THING!! It was think and yellow -- SO yellow!! I wanted to tell you guys but wasn't sure and then I saw your post :) Hopefully its a good sign for us both.

Leelee, so glad you are officially in the 2ww!! Yay!!! :)

Loulou....thanks for all the support sweetie :hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uuummm interesting!!! I've said all along we have been very similar with everything that we are either both pg or the :witch: will get us!!!

p.s keep me updated on knicker watch!!!

Looking forward to hearing how you are both getting on. We need some :bfp: for this group!

Daisymomma and Mrs N,

How are you both doing?

Polaris - I love when you pop in as you are always so positive and supportive. Glad you are feeling better!

I will....I'll even wear white for you!! :rofl:

When are you due to test Haley? I'm afraid I will be on the ship in the Bahamas and am going to miss it!! Hmmmmm.....wonder if I can access this site on my blackberry, have never tried....

I will....I'll even wear white for you!! :rofl:

When are you due to test Haley? I'm afraid I will be on the ship in the Bahamas and am going to miss it!! Hmmmmm.....wonder if I can access this site on my blackberry, have never tried....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got a BFN yest afternoon though but...

AF is due next wed on 16 dpo but i should know by sun/mon as i always spot for a few days before. Oooohhh you could come back to loads of BFPs!!

I know, i know! I'm much better at giving advise than taking it! :rofl: I wish i could stop temping now but then i'd be wondering "what if???". I'm always secretly hoping i'll get a BFP but i do honestly get a "feeling" when i am and i don't have it at the moment....

Glad your feeling well!!! Have you got a little bump yet?

:rofl: I don't have a bump, I just look like I have been eating too many choccy biscuits! I have gained about 8 to 10 pounds already and the baby apparently weighs about 4 grammes at this stage so I can't really blame it on that! Although OH kindly said yesterday that there seemed to be a little hard bit in amongst the flab that he thought might possibly be baby related. :rofl::rofl:

Evening ladies!!

I did a internet cheapie test this morning and it was :bfn: and my temp went from 36.9 to 36.8?? dont know if that is a bad sign im not sure?? been having some aches like AF pains and my bbs really hurt tonight but they get like this before my AF arrive usually anyway.

how is every1 tonight?

Polaris bless ya i bet you are blooming lovely :rofl:

hayley how are you today hunni??

Evening ladies!!

I did a internet cheapie test this morning and it was :bfn: and my temp went from 36.9 to 36.8?? dont know if that is a bad sign im not sure?? been having some aches like AF pains and my bbs really hurt tonight but they get like this before my AF arrive usually anyway.

how is every1 tonight?

Polaris bless ya i bet you are blooming lovely :rofl:

hayley how are you today hunni??

Hi Daisymomma,

That isn't too much of a temp drop at all. When is AF supposed to arrive?

You are only 14DPO so it could be too early to tell yet? Butterfly didn't get a BFP til 15DPO.

Im 15dpo today little bit worried now i think i maybe out for this month my AF pains are getting worse tonight.

well im going to go a grab a cadburys cream egg it about the only egg i can catch :rofl:

How are you leelee??

Im 15dpo today little bit worried now i think i maybe out for this month my AF pains are getting worse tonight.

well im going to go a grab a cadburys cream egg it about the only egg i can catch :rofl:

How are you leelee??

I'm okay Daisymomma,

I had a cadbury's creme egg earlier on and it was divine! I am 3PO so nothing much to report symptom wise. Have a sore lower back and slightly tender boobs but it would be too early to experience anything.

I really hope that it isn't AF pains for you.

I hope its not af either but i really feel like the :witch: it homing in on me!!

wonder where everyone else is tonight?? wonder if there is any news???

I hope its not af either but i really feel like the :witch: it homing in on me!!

Yeah, it's very quiet tonight. I was reading about symptoms and a lot of people who were pregnant said they felt that AF was on the way so keep up the PMA.

When did you say AF was due?

Daisymomma- Hope its not the :witch: on its way to see you! Fx for you hun xx

Nothing much with me apart from tired, OH has gone down the pub and im at home, which is so unlike me :rofl:

Hope you all are having a good easter, i didnt get 1 easter egg :sad1:

xxx

Daisymomma- Hope its not the :witch: on its way to see you! Fx for you hun xx

Nothing much with me apart from tired, OH has gone down the pub and im at home, which is so unlike me :rofl:

Hope you all are having a good easter, i didnt get 1 easter egg :sad1:

xxx

You had a nice rise today Littlehush!

Yeah, it's very quiet tonight. I was reading about symptoms and a lot of people who were pregnant said they felt that AF was on the way so keep up the PMA.

Today! Im a bit confused at the mo bet it will turn up in the morning!! it usually comes first thing xoxox

Today! Im a bit confused at the mo bet it will turn up in the morning!! it usually comes first thing xoxox

I really hope AF doesn't arrive. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.
:hugs:

:af: for any of us, otherwise :grr:
Got to think PMA PMA PMA

I hope my temp goes even higher tomorrow xx

i hope she does flyby to girls!! thanks for your support!!
little hush i will keep my fingers crossed that your temp goes higher in the morning hunni

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->