So I guess this is my first Two Week Wait...

Evening all :hi:

Daisy no :witch: is most definately the best sign!!! I wouldn't worry about your very, very slight temp dip. See what happens tomorrow with it. I'm really hoping that you get a :bfp: soon! I've still got AF cramps - maybe they are going to be a good thing for us.

Polaris :rofl: Aaahhh bless! I'm sure its all baby!

leelee having a few aches at 3 dpo is excellent!! :happydance:

Jeanette any news on you?

littlehush - great looking chart :happydance:

Maybe i should stick with the Cadburys Creme Egg as well!! :rofl:

MESSAGE TO MRS WITCH -

Please can you :ignore: my friends :friends:, they really wouldn't mind. Maybe you should put your feet up with a nice :coffee: and relax. You really don't need to work so hard with us BnB girls. We are happy for you to miss 9 visits, it would give you a chance to catch up on some stuff at home :dishes: :iron: :hangwashing:
We don't want to get violent :gun:, however we feel you could be leaving us no choice :grr:. We'll :telephone: you if we need you!
Anyway, here is a :flower: to some you how much it would mean to us.
Love
Hayley

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOVE the letter Haley!!! Priceless!!

I'm doing okay....honestly, I feel wretched. I have a headache and I'm tired and I feel crampy and cranky! Aren't you all glad you don't live with me?? :) If all of this is a precurser to a :bfp: then wornderful....otherwise :witch: is an evil and sadistic woman!! No sign of any bleeding yet though....

Hold in there hun!! Soooo hard to tell the difference between AF and pg symptoms. No bleeding is great at 15dpo!

You and Daisy are just teasing us with the BFNs, come on girls give us a BFP! We need a team boost - not had a BFP for a few weeks now.

Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow
xxx

Hayley :rofl::rofl: love it! Hope she gets it xx

Jeannette- it all sounds so promising for you. Thinking of you and keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Even tho im thinking PMA, in the last hour i have nearly cried twice for no reason. I have had a great day and my night is good. Strange :dohh:

Unexplainable emotion is a great sign littlehush!!! And thank you for all the support. :hugs: I'd love to cooperate and give you that :bfp:....really I would!! What do you ladies think....should I test tomorrow or wait till Sunday?? (as a reminder, I got a :bfn: yesterday at 14 dpo...so tomorrow I'll be 16 and Sunday I'd be 17....)

I'd wait if it was me as i hate seeing BFNs but if it doesn't bother you then go for it. The way i look at it is the outcome is already decided - you can't wish yourself pg (no matter how hard you try), whether you test or not makes no difference to what will happen. Its just taking a while to let you know the outcome xxx

Jeezee Haley....way to burst my bubble!! I was trying so hard to wish-it-so!!! :rofl:

One thing I'm finding strange right now....a few days ago I had a twinging pain in my right side for a few hours....was hoping maybe was implantation related. Now I'm having it in my left side.....evil uterus!

Unexplainable emotion is a great sign littlehush!!! And thank you for all the support. :hugs: I'd love to cooperate and give you that :bfp:....really I would!! What do you ladies think....should I test tomorrow or wait till Sunday?? (as a reminder, I got a :bfn: yesterday at 14 dpo...so tomorrow I'll be 16 and Sunday I'd be 17....)

I would see what your temp is in the morning and if it rises again then I would temp. I agree with Hayley though, it all depends on how upset you will feel if you have a :bfn:

Hayley - love your letter. It is so cute!

Was the last :bfp: from Butterfly?

Sorry :blush:

Maybe this will make up for my harshness - twins :baby::baby: = 2 implantation pains....

I would see what your temp is in the morning and if it rises again then I would temp. I agree with Hayley though, it all depends on how upset you will feel if you have a :bfn:

Yep sure was!

Yep sure was!

That was a while ago then. We are due a few of them so!

How are your cramps. Are they gone now?

We most definately are due some more.

Not really cramps now just a ache every now and then. Still feels very AF like though. However i just poured a drink of White Grape Shloer and it tasted of coffee! I hate coffee - have never drunk it in my life, but my drink most def tasted of it. Strange!

We most definately are due some more.

Not really cramps now just a ache every now and then. Still feels very AF like though. However i just poured a drink of White Grape Shloer and it tasted of coffee! I hate coffee - have never drunk it in my life, but my drink most def tasted of it. Strange!

Ooh, more symptoms. Sounds promising Hayley!!!

Can't wait to see your temp tomorrow!

Well it may be my first symptom! Not had any yet! Still not hopeful but i'll wait and see what my temp does tomorrow.

What about my BFN yesterday though? It was an IC 10miu

Well it may be my first symptom! Not had any yet! Still not hopeful but i'll wait and see what my temp does tomorrow.

What about my BFN yesterday though? It was an IC 10miu

That was only 10DPO, I think it is rare for people to get a :bfp: at 10DPO. Most people seem to get it at 15DPO or more!!!

Haley your letter was fantastic. I hope the :witch: stays away for all of us.

Jeannette, I hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!

Today is 6DPO for me. I had some pain in my lower right side.. and pain right in the middle, I have never had middle pain before. Kind of crampy, but also just pain that lasted for about 2 hours. It was odd. I can feel it when ovulation happens, and that was without a doubt last Saturday, and this middle and right pains today were much different. Fingers crossed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->